World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:"I got a bone to pick with capitalism and a few to break. Grab us by the throat and shake the life away. Human life is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe. And yeah I like eating excrement and not getting paid for it. Play the guilt, play the fear and play the anxiety.

Seduced by the opportunity and robbed of hope. Human suffering is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe. Marginalise away the joy and sell us boredom. And yeah I like working doing nothing and not making anything. Blame the poor, blame the uneducated and blame the sick.

I took the first bus out of Coca-Cola city cause it made me feel nauseous and carp. I took the first bus out of Shell town cause they didn't want me hanging around. YEAH. YEAH. I took the first bus. Let's take the first bus out of here."

From one Pinko to another, awesome beat poetry!

Also, Nic, if you ever make it to a beywiki event, bring us all some bread!

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 16, 2008

Its from the song "Worms of the Senses/Faculties of the Skull" by Refused. Smile

Also, Artie put me up to this and I just couldn't resist sharing it because its carp hilarious.

[Image: lmfaooooooooooooooqf2.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 16, 2008

Nice rack

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 16, 2008

Ominous Wrote:Nice rack

hahahaha

yuh yuhhh

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 16, 2008

Very nice Ryan, haha!

And Sam, the gif in your signature makes me laugh so hard, what the hell is it from?

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 16, 2008

I am so pissed at deviantART right now. The staff has such a double standard towards copyright infringement right now.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2008

What happened?

RE: Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 16, 2008

Alice Wrote:And Sam, the gif in your signature makes me laugh so hard, what the hell is it from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU&feature=related

Should make you laugh even harder.

rofl

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 16, 2008

I went to some camp for a church to take photos today.

The lady there kept micromanaging every single thing, and now wants my photos.

carp that, these are mine unless they pay for them. My services have a fee.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 16, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:What happened?
Alright, a couple days ago somebody reported a Gackt wallpaper that I created and it was deleted promptly. Of course, I was mad, but I guess it really was copyright infringement if you want to get strict. I sent dA a long message asking how they choose what deviations to delete because there is millions of other submissions that were similar to mine. The response they sent me felt pretty automated, it just said "Please look at our copyright policy bla bla" and neglected to answer my question.

Now I log on today to see that 23 of my other submissions had been deleted (mostly signatures), and one of them was most definitely not infringing on their policy. Some of those signatures had been sitting there since January as well, yet they decide to delete them now.

To me, it seems like they have a double standard towards me at the moment because it is not difficult to just search for some sort of fan made signature/wallpaper/avatar out there and delete it. I'm not trying to argue with their policy, but when they do something like this it really annoys me because there is many other great artists out there who have done the exact same thing as I have done. What makes this even more ridiculous is that they left my most viewed submission, a NMH signature up which would obviously be copyright infringement if you judge it how they've judge all my other submissions that they deleted thus far.

If they believe what I have done is wrong, then so is everyone else that does things similar to me. Honestly, even though I though the people who hold the rights to characters/people etc, what harm is there in a person creating a wallpaper or whatever because they admire you?

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 16, 2008

Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:What happened?
Alright, a couple days ago somebody reported a Gackt wallpaper that I created and it was deleted promptly. Of course, I was mad, but I guess it really was copyright infringement if you want to get strict. I sent dA a long message asking how they choose what deviations to delete because there is millions of other submissions that were similar to mine. The response they sent me felt pretty automated, it just said "Please look at our copyright policy bla bla" and neglected to answer my question.

Now I log on today to see that 23 of my other submissions had been deleted (mostly signatures), and one of them was most definitely not infringing on their policy. Some of those signatures had been sitting there since January as well, yet they decide to delete them now.

To me, it seems like they have a double standard towards me at the moment because it is not difficult to just search for some sort of fan made signature/wallpaper/avatar out there and delete it. I'm not trying to argue with their policy, but when they do something like this it really annoys me because there is many other great artists out there who have done the exact same thing as I have done. What makes this even more ridiculous is that they left my most viewed submission, a NMH signature up which would obviously be copyright infringement if you judge it how they've judge all my other submissions that they deleted thus far.

If they believe what I have done is wrong, then so is everyone else that does things similar to me. Honestly, even though I though the people who hold the rights to characters/people etc, what harm is there in a person creating a wallpaper or whatever because they admire you?

I don't really see what's the point in deleting since you don't make money off the "infringed" works.

This is one of the many reasons why I do not like dA and do not even upload anything on mine anymore.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:Its from the song "Worms of the Senses/Faculties of the Skull" by Refused. Smile

Also, Artie put me up to this and I just couldn't resist sharing it because its carp hilarious.

[Image: lmfaooooooooooooooqf2.jpg]
HAHAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME!

and Alice, I'm not sure, it's a popular gif on Neogaf.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 17, 2008

Anyone know the hotkey for Mac that lets you take a screenshot of the current window you are in?

Or, what's the menu command? (so I can add that in myself for System Pref)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2008

All of these niche community sites such as dA become carp the bigger they get. Just look at LiveJournal.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 17, 2008

^ Blasphemy, people still use LiveJournal? Isn't that older than the Internets itself?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 17, 2008

Takao Wrote:^ Blasphemy, people still use LiveJournal? Isn't that older than the Internets itself?
Not nearly as old as "Internets"...

So are you saying the internets is older than time itself?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 17, 2008

I'm saying you are using a dumb old meme.

So, it's not older than the interwebs? I see than.

RE: Random Thoughts - Marin - Jun. 17, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Anyone know the hotkey for Mac that lets you take a screenshot of the current window you are in?

Or, what's the menu command? (so I can add that in myself for System Pref)

Shift Helicopter W :-3

Edit: Ah, my fault, thats if you're using grab. If you just want to save a pic from any program its Shift Helicopter 3

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 17, 2008

so i'm joining muay thai..sweet

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 17, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:so i'm joining muay thai..sweet

my brother did that before he had his back surgery

sounded fun

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jun. 17, 2008

I found out today I'm black it came as a shock, all this time I though I was white, I don't think I'll make it as a darkie.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 17, 2008

are you trying to be ironic or something because that comes across as being kind of racist

and that carp just don't fly here

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jun. 17, 2008

I'm Black I can say what I want about my own race and myself people say I act white all the time and call me a Oreo, come on like I would say this stuff if I wasn't black? And if you don't believe me look in the pictures of yourself place I posted my picture a while ago. Joyful_3 It's just a joke and if you watched The Boondocks(on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network) you would know something like this was said in the second season of the show when Uncle Rucas had his own reality show.^^