World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:Someone shot at me when I was walking home from school with friends when I was in fourth grade.

Stopped listening to all rap music after that.

yet another stupid post by synesthesia, there is not necessarily a correlation between these two things

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 08, 2008

holy carp....the dude is holding a baby

do....do i call the police?

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jun. 08, 2008

I seriously got shot at when walking home from school when I was in fourth grade, but that didn't stop me from listening to rap music.

I'm pretty sure his gun is now located in the cook county correctional facility.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 08, 2008

cosmo canyon
ode to green
anxious heart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

final fantasy fans scare me

Bey Brad Wrote:yet another stupid post by synesthesia, there is not necessarily a correlation between these two things

Do you purposely take everything seriously so you can piledrive it up someone's carp?

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 08, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:yet another stupid post by synesthesia, there is not necessarily a correlation between these two things

Do you purposely take everything seriously so you can piledrive it someone's carp?

[Image: 5y3aohi.gif]

Artie Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:

Do you purposely take everything seriously so you can piledrive it someone's carp?

[Image: 5y3aohi.gif]

Now edited with 100% more efficient grammar.

Synesthesia Wrote:Someone shot at me when I was walking home from school with friends when I was in fourth grade.

Synesthesia Wrote:I seriously got shot at when walking home from school when I was in fourth grade, but that didn't stop me from listening to rap music.

I'm pretty sure his gun is now located in the cook county correctional facility.

Speechless

Bey Brad Wrote:Speechless

See, I said that I stopped listening to rap music after getting shot at because it's the typical thing to say when bashing rap music. In actuality, rap music played no defining role in me getting shot at.

Me getting shot at was a true story, rap had nothing to do with it, I was just making a stupid pun.

Bey Brad Wrote:

Synesthesia Wrote:I seriously got shot at when walking home from school when I was in fourth grade, but that didn't stop me from listening to rap music.

Speechless
what

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Speechless

See, I said that I stopped listening to rap music after getting shot at because it's the typical thing to say when bashing rap music. In actuality, rap music played no defining role in me getting shot at.

Me getting shot at was a true story, rap had nothing to do with it, I was just making a stupid pun.

i don't think you know what a pun is

so what's new brad?

it seems there is a new little thing at the bottom of posts that says when they were last edited

also quick edit doesn't seem to work anymore

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 08, 2008

so no more ninja edits?

hmm i just upraded the software, don't know why quickedit is gone D:

is there a way to at least take the option of quick edit out for the time being?

i keep clicking on it and editing stuff expecting it to work lol.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 08, 2008

okay so i'm eating ice cream

it's called "heavenly hash" (wat)

and it's kinda weird with these chunks of chocolate when there's already chocolate in the ice cream

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

Quick Edit is working fine for me. O.o

See, I just quick edited this post. D:

is it? damn.

opera Wrote:<forums.beywiki.com>

There was an error performing the update.

Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

it is not for me. I'm working on a fix.

Has anyone here played final fantasy: crisis core?

I stopped playing it like four weeks ago. I got stuck somewhere.

Quick Edit works.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 08, 2008

I HAD AN AMAZING DAY TODAY <3 I'm in such a happy mood.

P.S. Synesthesia, piss off mate. I'm extremely proud to live in a city where people are as open as they are about their beliefs and sexuality. They weren't riding through the town going "SUPPORT OUR CAUSE BITCHES OR I'LL SHOVE MY TESTES IN YOUR FACE >8(" - most of them were either sporting a flag, some funky bodypaint or some other type of non-verbal/non-threatening message. At no point were they forcing their opinions onto anyone else and the whole demonstration was being guarded by the police*.

God, I'm glad I'm not as tight and close-minded as you.

* It was actually pretty funny to see straight-faced clothed policeman on bikes riding alongside naked men and women

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:Has anyone here played final fantasy: crisis core?

Quick Edit works.

Yeah I beat it like a month or two ago.

It was pretty good.

Synesthesia Wrote:Has anyone here played final fantasy: crisis core?

Quick Edit works.
this reminds me
incondite Wrote:cosmo canyon
ode to green
anxious heart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

final fantasy fans scare me
still, as much as i hate final fantasy and most japanese role playing games, crisis core i actually wouldn't mind playing.

Roan Wrote:Yeah I beat it like a month or two ago.

It was pretty good.

Did you do all the side missions and stuff? Because that's where I got stuck. I haven't bothered messing around with the main story.

oh sweet quick edit is working for me now