World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:
sam Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:lol sam. how the HELL can you have trouble passing 9th grade?

im sure theres some difference in the grades between here and where you live but anyway,

PE = instant fail (no smartass commentary kane)
SS= meh, i got a c currently
Math= tests in this are IMPOSSIBLE for me to pass, got three f's and a c on my four tests this year and tests are worth 70% of our grade bah
english= as my spelling here shows, im not very good at all, of course im better than on hear, but other than knowing capitals and periods i am missing most of my grammar skills
science= i dunno if i will do good or bad
dude, from what I've read on the internet, getting a A in US is alot easier than getting a A in Norway, The only class I've ever gotten A in is PE lol

Math is gay I'll admit, but if you actually listen to waht the teacher is saying, you'll understand it. (I know because last year I was on the verge of failing math, just barely passed, but this year I've been listening to the teacher, and my grade is currently a weak B (but it's still a B Grin)

And english is really easy, got a B last year without any effort. Science is hard as carp, but I cheated on tests and got a B last year haha

oh and my high school courses are alot harder than yours, including all the ones you listed, I have norwegian, marketing, law, social economy and history. (I guess high school in norway is diff. from US, we don't have any college either, we go straight to Uni after graduating from HS)
And I'm not failing any of the classes
well yeah, but you only get "small" portions of them, I have them as full subject

history and some other things you listed count as social studys for me

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 09, 2007

careful with your posts man lol.

bah i just don't see if its worth it if i know i am going to fail the majority of my subjects...

oh and baronara or whatever your name is yes i can get a job, 14 is when you can get a job here.

RE: Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:i am going to collage.

i am simply very likely to fail this year and have to do it again.

i would rather do something more useful with this one year.

im only in grade 9 lol.

You remind me alot of my brother lol and he's in 8th grade. But seriously man, if you wanna know the real world you should start studying. Taking a job might seem easier and might make you happier when you start seeing the $$$$ coming in, but in the long run I would really suggest you try harder in school. I know for myself i'm one of those students who have trouble focusing, but if you put your mind to it I know you can do it. When you get older and you get married and have kids (not that I'm saying you will or won't) your going to wish you had that extra cash to let your kids play baseball or buy them beyblades, or basically just enjoy life more. Money isn't everything, but you wanna at least have SOME cash.

Its not easy but I know your saying that you just wanna redo this year and then go to college. Seriously though, that probably won't look good to your College professers, considering you dropped out or something rather. Just keep doing you best and if you pass you pass, if you fail you fail. Life will go on don't worry lol, just don't take you moments now in vain, and in the future you'll have to be working you butt off!

I homeschool, and I have a job that I go help my uncle who is a contractor with his construction every other or this week. Just wait until summer and get a job, thats my best advice.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 09, 2007

sam, stop being lazy and work.

you could be me, so take solace in that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Nov. 09, 2007

Being a year (or two) behind in school isn't much fun. Seeing all your friends going to university and getting jobs while you waste away in highschool sucks.

Unless you're in a really crazy awesome school, which I doubt.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 10, 2007

Everyone hates me. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Everyone hates me. Unhappy

go cry emo kid

jk lolo

Artie Wrote:

go cry emo kid

jk lolo

Man, I'm not even joking.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

go cry emo kid

jk lolo

Man, I'm not even joking.

Oh come on, don't overreact.

All we're saying is you can get a little uppity and be a little inconsiderate with your words. Don't make this into something it's not.

RE: Random Thoughts - Agitation - Nov. 10, 2007

Nobody will hold a grudge against you become a better person now...I wouldn't.

-----

Um, what are the bad points about vista? I can't seem to notice any right now. Unhappy

Agitation Wrote:Nobody will hold a grudge against you become a better person now...I wouldn't.

-----

Um, what are the bad points about vista? I can't seem to notice any right now. Unhappy

Pretty much everything, seriously.

Wait until SP2, at least

RE: Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 10, 2007

I don't hate you. You said you were sorry and you'd try better. Thats all that counts, if you were man enough to admit that, then your good in my book.

Agitation Wrote:Nobody will hold a grudge against you become a better person now...I wouldn't.

-----

I only used it for about two minutes, but it was ugly and slow. I've never heard anything good about it. Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 10, 2007

I actually have Vista, and I don't like it very much. XP was more user friendly, and it didn't ask you if you were sure whether or not you wanted to open a program.

* Tototototototo clicks on Solitaire.
Vista: Are yousure that you want to open this program? Y/N/Help
* Tototototototo clicks Y.
Vista: ...are you super sure?

Mr. Toto Wrote:I actually have Vista, and I don't like it very much. XP was more user friendly, and it didn't ask you if you were sure whether or not you wanted to open a program.

* Mr. Toto clicks on Solitaire.
Vista: Are yousure that you want to open this program? Y/N/Help
* Mr. Toto clicks Y.
Vista: ...are you super sure?

Does this really happen? I mean, asking you if you want to open the program.

RE: Random Thoughts - Agitation - Nov. 10, 2007

It did ask me everytime....but I've disabled that now thank god. it was doing my nut in.

besides that. it seems nice and smooth.

could be because I have 4 cpu's in this running at 2.4ghz each.

seems to take a lot of ram too, I only have 2gb but 1gb is already taken.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Nov. 10, 2007

All my friends with Vista love it.

Agitation Wrote:It did ask me everytime....but I've disabled that now thank god. it was doing my nut in.

besides that. it seems nice and smooth.

could be because I have 4 cpu's in this running at 2.4ghz each.

seems to take a lot of ram too, I only have 2gb but 1gb is already taken.

You have four CPUs but only 2GB RAM? Upgrade!

My MacBook has 1GB RAM and it's killing me.

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Nov. 10, 2007

My two recent wrecks (lol):

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Beowulf45/carp]
^Dad's truck... we hit a deer.

[Image: Camarowreck1.jpg]
^My Camaro. I hit the back of my friend Julio's truck... XD

Beowulf Wrote:My two recent wrecks (lol):

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Beowulf45/carp]
^Dad's truck... we hit a deer.

[Image: Camarowreck1.jpg]
^My Camaro. I hit the back of my friend Julio's truck... XD

That Truck probably looked nice while it lasted! Could you get the Truck repaired?

Yeah, it's fixed now. And we have a brushguard on it now too. All that was really messed up was the grill, the bumper, and the air cowl behind all of it. Didn't even hurt the radiator, surprisingly.

I just wrecked the Camaro today, and it was totally my fault too. He hit his brakes in front of me, and I didn't react quick enough...

meh, I'll fix it by next weekend... XD

Beowulf Wrote:Yeah, it's fixed now. And we have a brushguard on it now too. All that was really messed up was the grill, the bumper, and the air cowl behind all of it. Didn't even hurt the radiator, surprisingly.

I just wrecked the Camaro today, and it was totally my fault too. He hit his brakes in front of me, and I didn't react quick enough...

meh, I'll fix it by next weekend... XD

Haha thats good to hear, I just hope you guys are okay. Alot of people that hit dear are killed. Good thing though that you could fix it XD

Yeah, dad knew a guy back in the day that hit a huge-carp deer that ended up going through his windshield and killing him.

As far as I go, since you're new to the community, you really haven't heard about my track record I guess. To sum it up without finding my list... I've wrecked more cars than Hollywood.

Beowulf Wrote:Yeah, dad knew a guy back in the day that hit a huge-carp deer that ended up going through his windshield and killing him.

As far as I go, since you're new to the community, you really haven't heard about my track record I guess. To sum it up without finding my list... I've wrecked more cars than Hollywood.

Haha, Your right I am new to this board, but even still man I'm concerned for your safety. My Uncle was in a car that hit a deer and 2 out of 4 of the people that were in the car died.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 10, 2007

I caused an 8-car pileup all for the sake of candy.

I'm not really a big fan of candy anymore. D=