World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

Just an aside, I'm assuming that since June is Gay Pride month and that since this happened in Brighton where there is a very high number of gay people living, these people were probably trying to make a statement about the current state of gay rights.

I hardly think that fighting for equality is "some worthless cause".

Ugggh you really just pissed in my cheerios kid.

EDIT: I just re-read Alice's original post and apparently the ride had something to do with Greenpeace. There's nothing wrong with trying to raise people's awareness on the state of the planet. Granted riding naked is a little extreme, but still.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jun. 08, 2008

Roan Wrote:Yeah, so basically what you're saying is that people shouldn't stand up for what they believe in because it might offend you.

Well guess what, I'm about to offend you.

Go die.

Everyone believes in something, it's just that some people believe in things far more significant than others, and far more sane.

Person A. Believes that CNAs are very underpaid for the amount of work they do, so they go on strike.
Person B. Believes that every person under the age of 18 should have the right to consent. IE NAMBLA.

Person A. is standing up for something that is fair, and logical. Person B. is standing up for something not so fair and logical.

I support people that stand up for something that isn't completely worthless.

The way I presented my post was pretty carp, but it's the way they stood up for their cause that bugged the carp out of me. I'm so used to hearing about random people from suburbs going "hey! I think we should protest so that the government legalizes sex in public!".

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

Why the hell are you so scared of sexuality (you know, the most human thing in the universe, the only reason we exist, the most enjoyable feeling in the world, the thing that ensures that existence of our entire race)?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 08, 2008

Synesthesia, I think you should just stop posting now.

BTW

NAMBLA COMBO
[Image: tf2_screen04.jpg]

hahaha

I can't believe he tried to compare NAMBLA to this. What a douche.

I am not scared of sexuality. I'm a supporter of doing whatever the hell you want, as long as you aren't harming anyone else, and you keep it out of my face. Everyone should fight for what they believe in (except NAMBLA) if you need to fight for it, but it can ALMOST always be done in a civil manner.

Everything should be done within reason, and people lose sight of what it means to be within reason.

I don't see how what they did harms anyone. Oh no! A naked person! I am wounded!

That's why I said my post was carp. I didn't bother researching what they were trying to accomplish.

I figured when a group of naked people band together, it's most likely for something stupid, so it was my mistake.

Either way, the way they went about it was still carp stupid.

Synesthesia Wrote:That's why I said my post was carp. I didn't bother researching what they were trying to accomplish.

I figured when a group of naked people band together, it's most likely for something stupid, so it was my mistake.

Hey, that's very reasonable of y-

Synesthesia Wrote:Either way, the way they went about it was still carp stupid.

Oh, so close, too.

Good cause, bad way of going about it.

Thinking something is stupid makes me a bad guy?

Ugh just shut up Synesthesia. You're not accomplishing anything besides digging yourself deeper into an already insurmountable hole.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 08, 2008

Roan Wrote:Ugh just shut up Synesthesia. You're not accomplishing anything besides digging yourself deeper into an already insurmountable hole.
hey

i was just about to post about digging a hole lol

Serious

The funny thing is, I have admitted to having a huge error in my first post. I've responded respectfully to everyone that has flamed me.

Moreso, I have yet to directly insult anyone in this thread, and I have yet to insert into my post "shutup"/"stop posting" because I disagree with you.

shut up/stop posting

The most responsible thing to do would be to just drop it, which is what I tried to do after making my original reply to you, but unfortunately it seems others weren't capable of following my lead.

Roan Wrote:The most responsible thing to do would be to just drop it, which is what I tried to do after making my original reply to you, but unfortunately it seems others weren't capable of following my lead.

shut up/stop posting

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 08, 2008

10 bucks Synesthesia is a libertarian

the free market will fix naked people in public

30 bucks says that I made a post that I didn't put too much thought into, then got flamed for it even when trying to amend it.

Well to be fair, an ignorant post like the one you made is pretty hard to correct.

ANYWAY

Let's drop this, hold hands and skip through some flowers shall we?

so i ran away from work and am living at my friend's house now where i listen to a lot of gangster rap and 90's pop music

Synesthesia Wrote:30 bucks says that I made a post that I didn't put too much thought into, then got flamed for it even when trying to amend it.

definitely a libertarian

so my boss and i were calling a co-worker a carp today. good times

BABY BYE BYE BYE

uhh...this dude has just passed me on his tractor like 4 times

lol wtf

Someone shot at me when I was walking home from school with friends when I was in fourth grade.

Stopped listening to all rap music after that.

he just wanted to know where the hood was located; where his gun and friend were currently located