World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Jun. 07, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:
Carina Wrote:Saw Evangelion again. Uuunnnnnnnn, do want Rebuild 02. *_*

ALSO ANNIE YOU WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THIS CAMERON RESIGNED AS PRINCIPAL AND SO DID PURA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

DETAILS

THEY WOULDN'T SAY. IT WAS IN THE YELLOWKNIFER, MELISSA'S MOM E-MAILED IT TO HER.

also carp stoooooooked LM.C is playing at Anime Expo
AX is now REBORN!con
soooo excited

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 08, 2008

military ball was boring as carp

5 hours and nothing happened

there goes five hours of my life

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:military ball was boring as carp

Should've just stayed home and masturbated.

Would've been much more productive.

Roan Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:military ball was boring as carp

Should've just stayed home and masturbated.

Would've been much more productive.

yeah but thing is, going to the ball is actually part of my grade (wtf)

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 08, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:I just got this message on myspace:

"hi angel anne

actually i just want to let u know that you are in my mind, it will be nice for a pretty girl like you to be my friend to an ugly boy like me, it will boosting me to be focus in all i do, i like ur leaps, i like ur outfeet,babe i want to share ur world with you,all i need is a space in ur heart to lay my head on....pls let me know how u feel about me.......this my contact........chijoke_anyone@yahoo.com...hopening to hear from you soon."

BRAD WHY DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME ~ANGEL ANNE~

Dammit, you promised you wouldn't show it!

So I got permission to bring my HMS into work today to teach the kids how to blade. It was awesome! No struggles or anything tonight, the kids were so cooperative!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

That's awesome man Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 08, 2008

Watched Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom tonight with my girlfriend.

instant success.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 08, 2008

holy carp i need to go to bed

night foos

RE: Random Thoughts - Kai - Jun. 08, 2008

Stayed in bed.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 08, 2008

STOP POSTING

RE: Random Thoughts - Ryuki - Jun. 08, 2008

Kira Wrote:Stayed in bed.

And there you should have stayed.

This damn heat wave in NYC is killing me.
and that damn parade is tomorrow.
This is gunna suck.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 08, 2008

I live near Brighton, which is an amazing city (like a mini-London) full of character, independent shops and great restaurants, bars and cafes. I go there a lot because it's ace for shopping or just for a day out.

I was not informed, however, that when I went yesterday, I would be confronted with around 1,000 NUDISTS on bicycles. There was a naked bike ride going on in aid of something like Greenpeace. I took a picture, lawl.

CONTAINS THE ASSES OF NAKED BIKE-RIDERS, VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6365/nakedbikeridecb0.jpg

This kind of crazy carp is always going on here, Brighton has the highst gay population in England and there's always Gay Pride marches and things. Everyone is really open, it's really great.

(P.S. No, I wasn't the only one who took a picture. 8) And there was a naked man on rollerblades, I thought that was fantastic.)

RE: Random Thoughts - D. Disciple - Jun. 08, 2008

5 in the morning and saw the entire season of G-Revolution. Dubbed though, and also.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gdGMGfLlpwQ still puts a smile on my face.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 08, 2008

Kai Wrote:Stayed in bed.

Finish him off Dranzer!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 08, 2008

I give too many second chances.

This girl failed again.

Ominous Wrote:I give too many second chances.

This girl failed again.

agh what

Alice Wrote:I live near Brighton, which is an amazing city (like a mini-London) full of character, independent shops and great restaurants, bars and cafes. I go there a lot because it's ace for shopping or just for a day out.

I was not informed, however, that when I went yesterday, I would be confronted with around 1,000 NUDISTS on bicycles. There was a naked bike ride going on in aid of something like Greenpeace. I took a picture, lawl.

This kind of crazy carp is always going on here, Brighton has the highst gay population in England and there's always Gay Pride marches and things. Everyone is really open, it's really great.

(P.S. No, I wasn't the only one who took a picture. 8) And there was a naked man on rollerblades, I thought that was fantastic.)

Who are the jerks with clothes on? DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT THE ISSUES?

Alice Wrote:I live near Brighton, which is an amazing city (like a mini-London) full of character, independent shops and great restaurants, bars and cafes. I go there a lot because it's ace for shopping or just for a day out.

MY RETINAS

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 08, 2008

so i'm at work and we have these two old bitchs buying an chair while we're in a severe thunderstorm watch

carp i want to go home

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 08, 2008

[Image: 3a1b535bf522b87a7c9f678d99bbf518c9906384.png]

wow

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jun. 08, 2008

Alice Wrote:This kind of crazy carp is always going on here, Brighton has the highst gay population in England and there's always Gay Pride marches and things. Everyone is really open, it's really great.

I'm so glad that people get arrested here for stunts like that. I'd be really pissed if I went out one day and there were screwy nudist/gay people riding bicycles down my street whilst I'm innocently getting a breath of fresh air preparing for the day.

Liberalism can go to hell. I prefer to not have my memory banks damaged every other day for some worthless cause.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Alice Wrote:This kind of crazy carp is always going on here, Brighton has the highst gay population in England and there's always Gay Pride marches and things. Everyone is really open, it's really great.

I'm so glad that people get arrested here for stunts like that. I'd be really pissed if I went out one day and there were screwy nudist/gay people riding bicycles down my street whilst I'm innocently getting a breath of fresh air preparing for the day.

Liberalism can go to hell. I prefer to not have my memory banks damaged every other day for some worthless cause.

Yeah, so basically what you're saying is that people shouldn't stand up for what they believe in because it might offend you.

Well guess what, I'm about to offend you.

Go die.

Synesthesia Wrote:

carp off you worthless piece of carp.