World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 03, 2008

canadian roots coming out again

btw, i want some carp waffles now (pancakes would suffice too)

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jun. 03, 2008

marc andre fleury is my hero

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 03, 2008

bah no Flyers, no fun.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 03, 2008

flashfox Wrote:marc andre fleury is my hero

Who the carp is that

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 03, 2008

Roan Wrote:Omg carp you guys I want a big juicy Belgian waffle RIGHT NOW

Is that slang for da carp?

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 03, 2008

what the hell is going on in the new weezer video

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 03, 2008

flashfox Wrote:marc andre fleury is my hero
that game was insane!

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 03, 2008

boredatwork

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 03, 2008

sickathome

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 03, 2008

Someone please post some online clothing stores I can browse through <3

I'm not looking for auction sites at the moment but if you know of some cool shops that sell women's clothing and ships internationally, let me have the link! Grin

www.kmart.com
www.jcpenney.com
www.llbean.com
www.jcrew.com

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2008

K-MART

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 03, 2008

Thanks Elliot! I'll have a look through. Smile

Bey Brad Wrote:K-MART

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

LOL

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 03, 2008

The following is straight from my messages at another forum I used to frequent ages ago when I did Pokemon-related art requests. This one request in particular was in my box, and I was surprised to see it there (but not really surprised with the message itself):
Quote:...my character name is and always has been Ichida, and my iconic partner will be Medicham, as it is the fierce, sweeping leader of my battle team. Ichida's male, six feet tall, average build, hazel eyes. His black hair reaches down to his neck, and it's feathered out on the sides and curved along the bangs, creating a makeshift flame pattern. His skin is Scottish-Caucasian, so yes, many many freckles. Always wears his red polyester vest that has black shoulders on it, to match his black t-shirt, and the black polyester pants with the flame pattern down the side of each leg. Affixed onto his forehead are his black-rimmed, purple-lensed goggles which he wears proudly as a sign of his adventurous, challenge-seeking ways.

He really is an unchanging fellow, isn't he.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 03, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAA

Awesoooooome.

Goggles don't do much if you never put 'em over your eyes...

Then again, "THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!"

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2008

why does he specify polyester

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:why does he specify polyester

Is it odd that when I skimmed through Ominous' post, that, that word caught my attention?

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Jun. 04, 2008

EYWIKI STAFF

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 04, 2008

Should have went with cotton. It's a natural fiber. Lord knows polyester is harder to draw.

Serious

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jun. 04, 2008

Forget phoenixes, butterflies are the true creatures of rebirth. Did you know that inside a cocoon, a caterpillar dies and becomes liquid until it literally is reborn as a butterfly?! That's intense.

Carina Wrote:Saw Rebuild of Evangelion on Saturday night. EPIC. Am probably going to go see it again on Wednesday, giant robots omnomnom.

yes

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 04, 2008

Anyone have any sweet flash games/quirky websites etc...that will likely be entertaining and able to run on an old work machine?

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 04, 2008

www.jayisgames.com

One of the main reasons I didn't finish up my degree at college this past fall, ha ha ha.

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 04, 2008

Off to that site, thanks again man.

I will report back in with how I feel about it.

Just you wait.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jun. 04, 2008

So about fifteen minutes ago, I went outside to bring in something before the rain started to pour on it. After returning inside, I go to the bathroom. When washing my hands, I look at myself in the mirror and there's a green thing inching along my collar. Upon closer look, it was a friggin' caterpillar that appeared out of nowhere.

Not wanting to kill the thing, I take a strip of tissue and put it on his path so that he crawled onto it. Then, after about three minutes of trying to get him to walk onto a leaf, he finally gets off the paper and I'm home free.

So then I return back to the bathroom to wash my hands again, and I see a green thing inching across my waist. Yes, another friggin' caterpillar was on me. After getting that one out, I spent the rest of my time combing through my hair to find any more buggers. I hate nature.