World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:why the carp do you want BAPE shoes

You own LEATHER PANTS and ludicrously extravagant thongs ffs, you have no room to talk

8)

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 02, 2008

You are no match for Alice's eagle claw!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2008

Alice Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:why the carp do you want BAPE shoes

You own LEATHER PANTS and ludicrously extravagant thongs ffs, you have no room to talk

8)

yeah uh no BAPE is a brand that has been garbage for some time, it basically relies on mashing a bunch of colours and images together and hoping some hypebeasts think it looks good

come on

[Image: all_bape_shoes1.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 02, 2008

Those shoes= ftl ...

"yeah uh" guess what, your opinion is not universally right nor shared by all 8)

I don't like all of them, I'll give you that, but there are some very simple shoes avaliable from BAPE that feature just one or two colours. I didn't say "I WANT TO BUY THE WHOLE RANGE" but just one pair of shoes.

go buy some more willy wonka costumes

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 02, 2008

0_0

i just have a lot of distaste for BAPE's brand image as a whole

what shoes were you looking at anyway

(ps. you talk carp about my clothes all the time so don't be surprised when i talk carp about those!)

i am going through oxycodeine withdrawals ughhhh

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:come on

[Image: all_bape_shoes1.jpg]

All I can say is, WTF.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 02, 2008

i think we can all agree you both dress ridiculously sometimes

i have something to blackmail you with artie so shut it

Bey Brad Wrote:i have something to blackmail you with artie so shut it

LOL

like ryan doesnt CP to me your stuff as well buddy

whatevvvs

i think we both agree were carp weird

so i start drivers ed today lol

[Image: n500232885_569131_5375.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 02, 2008

Outrageous!

I fell off a ladder and bruised the left side of my body upon colliding with the ground.

On the plus side, my living room is now painted a cool blue.

On http://www.bape.com/ there are some nice slip-ons under women's footwear and I like some of the two-tone trainers (not as keen on the ones with 3+ colours) on there.

I don't think I'd pay that much for slip-ons though, when I can get an identical looking pair for £15 in New Look.

---

STARTED MY NEW JOB TODAY Grin
I'm doing training for two weeks and there is carp loads to learn but there are some cool people I'm working with so I'm having a laugh. And I get paid weekly which is FANTASTIC. <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Caron - Jun. 02, 2008

Alice Wrote:On http://www.bape.com/ there are some nice slip-ons under women's footwear and I like some of the two-tone trainers (not as keen on the ones with 3+ colours) on there.

I don't think I'd pay that much for slip-ons though, when I can get an identical looking pair for £15 in New Look.

---

STARTED MY NEW JOB TODAY Grin
I'm doing training for two weeks and there is carp loads to learn but there are some cool people I'm working with so I'm having a laugh. And I get paid weekly which is FANTASTIC. <3

Shoes from New Look always seems to fall apart with me. I prefer shoe shopping at Schuh, what with with wider variety. The bad thing is that the nearest store is an hour away in Brighton.

I live near Brighton! Grin Where-abouts do you live?

I don't find New Look too bad though. I bought some suede-style boots for £15 a while back, and having worn them nearly every day since, I can say they're still fine. I mainly buy plain tops and shirts from there but if I see some nice shoes, I'll grab a pair. Hooray for cheap shops!

RE: Random Thoughts - Caron - Jun. 02, 2008

Alice Wrote:I live near Brighton! Grin Where-abouts do you live?

I don't find New Look too bad though. I bought some suede-style boots for £15 a while back, and having worn them nearly every day since, I can say they're still fine. I mainly buy plain tops and shirts from there but if I see some nice shoes, I'll grab a pair. Hooray for cheap shops!

I live near Hailsham, which has no clothes shops whatsoever, apart from charity ones. That's why i usually shop at Eastbourne and occasionally Brighton.

I've bought quite a few tops at New Look, but i love buying clothes that are on sale the best!

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Jun. 03, 2008

Saw Rebuild of Evangelion on Saturday night. EPIC. Am probably going to go see it again on Wednesday, giant robots omnomnom.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 03, 2008

i like our new waffle icons

the new post icon should have them dripped in maple syrup

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2008

LOL my first thought was that they looked a lot like waffles as well

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 03, 2008

Omg carp you guys I want a big juicy Belgian waffle RIGHT NOW