World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:go look at it man

but yeah your right i'm neglegant

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2007

UnknownGod, the post was a joke, don't make judgments on posts you haven't read.

Tamer Brad Wrote:UnknownGod, the post was a joke, don't make judgments on posts you haven't read.

I'm half asleep and am an idiot thanks for reminding me again

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:so toto...

...did you actually sit down and write that all?

lmfao.
man, you just arent seeing the huge summer blockbuster potential here

kids love harry potter. what's the only thing better than harry potter? thats right. harry potter with a gun

Mr. Toto Wrote:

lmfao.

kids love harry potter. what's the only thing better than harry potter? thats right. harry potter with a gun

Hey Toto sorry for saying what I said earlier, I'm going to sleep and i'm half asleep. That was hilarious man good job I friken thought it was the real deal, what an idiot lol

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 09, 2007

so i am seriously considering dropping out of school this year and working till next year and will re do grade 9 then

discuss

sam Wrote:so i am seriously considering dropping out of school this year and working till next year and will re do grade 9 then

discuss

That wouldn't be smart in the long run.

TheUnkownGod Wrote:
sam Wrote:so i am seriously considering dropping out of school this year and working till next year and will re do grade 9 then

discuss

That wouldn't be smart in the long run.

why?

it just sets my life back one year

i have like 75 of them

Quote:i have like 75 of them

Please don't say that. My freind died last year and he was 14.

If you want to get a good job go to college. Seriously, your life will be much better in the long run.

TheUnkownGod Wrote:

If you want to get a good job go to college. Seriously, your life will be much better in the long run.

i would only drop out for one year, and if i died this year it would make school even more pointless.

but sorry for your loss

sam Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:

i would only drop out for one year, and if i died this year it would make school even more pointless.

but sorry for your loss

Thanks for you sympathy.

It would also make your job pointless. Growing up around people who usually got into Construction where I live has influenced me alot. I'm still going to college though.

Here's the thing, if you like doing something that isn't college like then do the job once in a while now, and then go to college and specialize.

For instance, if you like construction, do it now, and the go to college for probably only 1 or 2 years and become a contracter.

Even Plumbers get paid well, but seriously consider college greatly.

Mr. Toto Wrote:

lmfao.

change everytime you have harry with a gun to harry with golden deasert eagle.

i am going to collage.

i am simply very likely to fail this year and have to do it again.

i would rather do something more useful with this one year.

im only in grade 9 lol.

RE: Random Thoughts - McMongol - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:i am going to collage.

im only in grade 9 lol.

If you drop out, why don't you just get your GED instead of reenrolling?

Baronrana Wrote:
sam Wrote:i am going to collage.

im only in grade 9 lol.

If you drop out, why don't you just get your GED instead of reenrolling?

what is a GED?

edit: just checked wikipedia, it says you need to be 16-17.

im 14 Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - McMongol - Nov. 09, 2007

..you can't even get a job, dude.

Stay in school, you still have your exams to get your grades up, aswell as next semester.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 09, 2007

Stop staying up until early morning and spend that time studying! You're fourteen. The only job you can get is bagging fruits at a grocery store for five dollars an hour.

Turn off the video games and hit the books.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2007

Coming from someone who dropped out of high school and went back to finish, um, don't bother. Just keep going till you're done.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 09, 2007

Thresher Wrote:There is barely any snow on the ground IN ALASKA DURING OCTOBER.
THIS IS MADNESS!

Yes it is, especially becuse it's November, lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 09, 2007

Going to college is totally up to you and while beneficial in life, its not absolutely necessary.

But dropping out of High School is really not a smart decision. I know you'd only be quitting for this year, but the fact is you likely won't want to go back after this year is up.

I'm with Toto on this one. Quit whatever it is that's distracting you from your schoolwork and really put your nose to the grindstone.

bah

its not the school work itself

i just blank out on tests

which are worth like 60-70% of my grade in most subjects

lol sam. how the HELL can you have trouble passing 9th grade?

Silver Kane Wrote:lol sam. how the HELL can you have trouble passing 9th grade?

im sure theres some difference in the grades between here and where you live but anyway,

PE = instant fail (no smartass commentary kane)
SS= meh, i got a c currently
Math= tests in this are IMPOSSIBLE for me to pass, got three f's and a c on my four tests this year and tests are worth 70% of our grade bah
english= as my spelling here shows, im not very good at all, of course im better than on hear, but other than knowing capitals and periods i am missing most of my grammar skills
science= i dunno if i will do good or bad

sam Wrote:

im sure theres some difference in the grades between here and where you live but anyway,

Math= tests in this are IMPOSSIBLE for me to pass, got three f's and a c on my four tests this year and tests are worth 70% of our grade bah
english= as my spelling here shows, im not very good at all, of course im better than on hear, but other than knowing capitals and periods i am missing most of my grammar skills
dude, from what I've read on the internet, getting a A in US is alot easier than getting a A in Norway, The only class I've ever gotten A in is PE lol

Math is gay I'll admit, but if you actually listen to waht the teacher is saying, you'll understand it. (I know because last year I was on the verge of failing math, just barely passed, but this year I've been listening to the teacher, and my grade is currently a weak B (but it's still a B Grin)

And english is really easy, got a B last year without any effort. Science is hard as carp, but I cheated on tests and got a B last year haha

oh and my high school courses are alot harder than yours, including all the ones you listed, I have norwegian, marketing, law, social economy and history. (I guess high school in norway is diff. from US, we don't have any college either, we go straight to Uni after graduating from HS)
And I'm not failing any of the classes

Silver Kane Wrote:
sam Wrote:

dude, from what I've read on the internet, getting a A in US is alot easier than getting a A in Norway, The only class I've ever gotten A in is PE lol

Math is gay I'll admit, but if you actually listen to waht the teacher is saying, you'll understand it. (I know because last year I was on the verge of failing math, just barely passed, but this year I've been listening to the teacher, and my grade is currently a weak B (but it's still a B Grin)

And english is really easy, got a B last year without any effort. Science is hard as carp, but I cheated on tests and got a B last year haha

oh and my high school courses are alot harder than yours, including all the ones you listed, I have norwegian, marketing, law, social economy and history. (I guess high school in norway is diff. from US, we don't have any college either, we go straight to Uni after graduating from HS)
And I'm not failing any of the classes

history and some other things you listed count as social studys for me