World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Litrid - May. 28, 2008

why Roan why? he doesn't think hes better than anyone else. I don't think I am either I just like to express my love for things on here.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 28, 2008

Ominous Wrote:I heard other batteries were drained.
ahahahahaha
Ichida Wrote:...Yes. I am the most badass carp you will ever meet. Smile

...*Stifles back laughter and walks off screen*
No. you most def. aren't. I AM.
k not really. but that quote is sooooooooooo ironic because its pretty much your antithesis

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 28, 2008

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5687/lukesmithomggi8.png

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 28, 2008

Litrid Wrote:Guys for carp sakes stop being such assholes to Ichida WTF has he ever done to you? he makes jokes once in awhile and you guys treat him like carp. he loves this girl and getting laid is the last carp thing on his mind so carp off about that. Spinster Ichida wanted me to tell you thanks for holding in your insults and being tolerant of him. so guys plz stop being so mean.

Litrid, Ichida has a very, very long history with this community. Stay out of this.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 28, 2008

Indian Wrote:http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5687/lukesmithomggi8.png

High five

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 28, 2008

Litrid Wrote:why Roan why? he doesn't think hes better than anyone else. I don't think I am either I just like to express my love for things on here.

Honestly I have no problem with you at all.

But Ichida, well... He's a condescending piece of carp who seems to think he has no problem.

We're just making it a little more apparent to him, that's all.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 28, 2008

From what I've heard, he was kind of a carp at AN to just about everyone (sup sister).

Besides that, I don't like his victimization of himself because he has Sciatica. There are genuinely people who will never walk again, and it seems pretty carp lame. I don't have any pity for someone with a condition that is purely life-styled caused; being a fatass and being crippled are two different things.

Plus he seems to have issues(his blog is seriously one of the most depressing things I have ever read), who thinks he's a badass otaku (oxymoron). His posts on this board are some of the most pretentious I've ever seen.

I've never met Ichida in real life, so I can't say I have a "problem" with him. However, if he conducts himself in real life like he does on here ... can't say I feel that bad for him.

RE: Random Thoughts - D. Disciple - May. 28, 2008

Litrid this is something that doesn't concern me nor you. This is extremely personal things, I remember being told some of the stuff he has done, probably a mere fraction that's about it, but as of now dude, it's best if you listen to what she just said and roan as well.

RE: Random Thoughts - Litrid - May. 28, 2008

*sigh* fine.... I'm jusut trying to show that Ichida isn't a bad guy in real life hes an awesome guy to hangout with and I'm proud to be his friend sure he pokes some fun at me but hes just trying to be funny. anyways I will stay out of it and I'm sorry for getting involved.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 28, 2008

Indian Wrote:http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5687/lukesmithomggi8.png

augh 4chan

dude don't get wrapped up in that carp; trust me

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 28, 2008

i hate 4chan

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - May. 28, 2008

Honestly, no he doesn't. The guy can be very acerbic at times, and downright rude at wholly inappropriate occasions. I'm sorry Chris, but this is true, and someone needs to tell it to you straight.

That being said, the insulting of him has gone way past what is called for. No knock-down drag outs happened at the con, and rather than sticking around and feeding the fire, Chris pretty much kept to himself all weekend. Behaviour at BND and Beyblade 101 aside, he didn't really give anyone any reason to gripe.

Sciatica, while avoidable, can be extremely painful. I've gone through bouts of it myself from the days when I had to push shopping carts at Wal-Mart. The scooter thing was a bit comical, yes, but posting pictures of Stephen Hawking in a mocking manner is pretty cruel.

Seriously people, we're old enough at this point to be beyond this kind of stuff.

Elliot, you have missed a massive amount of his carp with your inactivity here.

AnnieDuck Wrote:Elliot, you have missed a massive amount of his carp with your inactivity here.

This.

If you only knew, I don't think you'd be scolding us right now. lol

Listen, it's not easy for me to do this, but c'mon, carp doesn't excuse being downright mean in retaliation. You don't want to put up with it? Fine. But don't drop down to a sophomoric level out of spite.

Just this guy's opinion, really. I just feel we're all old enough at this point, and have been through this enough times (say, every year the week or so after AN) that we can take a more mature approach to these sorts of things.

RE: Random Thoughts - Diggo-Chan - May. 28, 2008

Hey! I got a problem! WHO THE carp is hateful enough to put how my boyfriend fees on carp 4-chan? Who in the hell do you think you are? Are you so high and mighty that you think you can put a guy's emotions on 4-chan just to be joked about? This carp happens and stays in Beywiki! I know you all dislike him for some reason, but it's when you mess with our relationship I get really pissed.You have NO right to go so low! NONE AT ALL!

It may seem like it's some big carp joke to you. We're losers who can't get a date in real life! No! We found each other and we love each other! And so what if it's a different way of love? That doesn't mean that since it's not your way of love, you should degrade to its last inch of survival! So, you should all feel horrible.And this isn't even about Ichida being an "carp." What you did took it a step too far! What you did wasn't even related to our relationship! So, whoever did that, and of all the people proud of it, from the bottom of my heart, I hope you rot in the deepest pits of Hell

Who unbanned Ichida, anyway? Brad had him banned on Sunday, if I recall correctly.

Madi, this honestly has nothing to do with you, for the most part. It has to do with his history with the community.

And I'm personally not to happy with the 4chan thing.

No! I'm quite aware that this tension has nothing to do with me. But the 4-chan thing is my problem!

Please, just let this be dealt with internally. I really understand your anger over the 4chan thing, but we need to wait for the final verdict on that from Brad.

There's nothing to verdict over. Ichida realized he was going to be forever banned. There's nothing we could do! But I don't know Brad personally, what if he's like everyone else and is proud of what 4-chan guy did?! What justice is that?! Just understand, if they guy doesn't atleast given a slap on the hand and told to keep to himself and Wiki, I will unbelievably pissed.

Madi, I know we've not met, but I want to personally apologize to you on behalf of the boards for that. You've not been a part of this, and it was lousy for someone to drag you in. I hope you trust that the situation will be dealt with. Again, terribly sorry for that whole situation.

I can assure that Brad isn't like the rest of them. Were I in your position, I'd be livid.

However, as I am not in a position of power or respect on this board, any disapproval from me would be dismissed.

AnnieDuck Wrote:Who unbanned Ichida, anyway? Brad had him banned on Sunday, if I recall correctly.

Wasn't me.

I banned him today and then unbanned him not long afterwards.

But for the record, the 4Chan thing wasn't me.

Why did you unban him?