World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 25, 2008

[Image: maclol.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 25, 2008

well at least the game has lots of potential to sell for $50

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - May. 26, 2008

Kei Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:I had a LOT of fun at the tournament, but how I lost kinda stunk. I realize NOW what I should have done so it's kinda annoying, but hey it was a REALLY good combo.
You were there? Which person were you? Never got to introduce myself to you (and some other people). Unhappy

I was the guy with his hair gelled out all weird with the white shirt and the XIII on the left side of his chest.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 26, 2008

I now know the beauty of true love.

<dramatic flashback>
For those who don't know me well enough, this convention was especially important to me because my online girlfriend and I, a special relationship of almost four years, finally got to meet IRL, even though we've talked and voice/video chatted countless times.
</dramatic flashback>

This weekend with my sweet Madison was... amazing. For the first time in my life I felt what true, intimate love was like, and it was surreal. That entire weekend, I completely forgot the fact that we had never seen each other IRL before; It just felt so natural... T~T But... around 2:45 today, I had to sit and watch the love of my life drive away. After that, I had no desire to do anything but leave. To have to watch her leave me tore me in half. It took everything I had to not break down and cry until I was away from everyone else.

Oh... sorry about not showing up to the Beyblade panel... meh... Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 26, 2008

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

so i'm applying for a job at harris teeter (it is closer to my house and i am also told it gives a higher pay grade than kroger even when you are recently employed).

hopefully i get the job. i need the job to buy that AE86. Smile

also dad keeps insisting i get some other car like a hybrid, but i am set on that AE86. i will also use it for racing purposes, and will need as much advice on what to do with the car when i actually get it. (remove backseats, replace front seats with bucket seats [i am keeping passenger seat], new engine are somethings that i have in mind)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

Ichida Wrote:I now know the beauty of true love.

<dramatic flashback>
For those who don't know me well enough, this convention was especially important to me because my online girlfriend and I, a special relationship of almost four years, finally got to meet IRL, even though we've talked and voice/video chatted countless times.
</dramatic flashback>

This weekend with my sweet Madison was... amazing. For the first time in my life I felt what true, intimate love was like, and it was surreal. That entire weekend, I completely forgot the fact that we had never seen each other IRL before; It just felt so natural... T~T But... around 2:45 today, I had to sit and watch the love of my life drive away. After that, I had no desire to do anything but leave. To have to watch her leave me tore me in half. It took everything I had to not break down and cry until I was away from everyone else.

Oh... sorry about not showing up to the Beyblade panel... meh... Pinching_eyes_2

ahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 26, 2008

Ichida Wrote:I now know the beauty of true love.

<dramatic flashback>
</dramatic flashback>

jesus christ

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 26, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:i luv anime

plz write a very detailed and hilarious report sometime after you return

lmao Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - May. 26, 2008

I soo can't wait until next year. BND! was soo fun. It was great meeting all of you. I had so much fun.

PS: Real Thailand ftw Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

MY AUCTION SOLD FOR $50!

YES.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

congrats

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 27, 2008

is anyone else picky about their play counts for music ?
itunes records every time you listen to a song,
and it only records once a song is finished.
i find myself getting mad when my friend changes a song just as its ending
><

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2008

I don't have play counts displayed.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 27, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:is anyone else picky about their play counts for music ?
><

lmfao

I'm a play count fiend too. I didn't know iTunes recorded a play as a song is finished.

In Zune, after 20 seconds in the song its counted as a play. But yeah I'm always checking how many plays I have for songs, but the reason I pay so much attention to them is because I make autoplaylists based on frequent plays.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 27, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:is anyone else picky about their play counts for music ?
><

hahaha i know the feeling

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 27, 2008

I AM TIRED AS BALLS FROM MY ROAD TRIP

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 27, 2008

Screw the critics. I just got back from Speed Racer and it was freaking awesome. The CGI is just amazing and the races are crazy fresh.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 27, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Screw the critics. I just got back from Speed Racer and it was freaking awesome. The CGI is just amazing and the races are crazy fresh.

*HIGH FIVE*

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - May. 27, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Screw the critics. I just got back from Speed Racer and it was freaking awesome. The CGI is just amazing and the races are crazy fresh.

From the trailers i've been seeing it looks like a really cheeeeeesy movie.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 27, 2008

Sega Wrote:From the trailers i've been seeing it looks like a really cheeeeeesy movie.

It's one of the best family films I've seen in a while. Treat it as a live-action cartoon. The trailers don't do the movie justice--I really enjoyed it.

But the races, man. Mindblowing. It's just out of this world how cool they are.

RE: Random Thoughts - D. Disciple - May. 27, 2008

I might have to see the movie, usually Toto is right about these kind of things.

I was a bit upset, because I never once seen Speed's mom in the old cartoon series.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 27, 2008

I can feel a pulse in the back of my head like 3-4 times a day.

I think I am going to go to the doctor tomorrow.

(BTW INDIANA JONES IS carp AWESOME AND A PIECE OF carp AT THE SAME TIME)

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 27, 2008

Indian Wrote:I can feel a pulse in the back of my head like 3-4 times a day.

I think I am going to go to the doctor tomorrow.

(BTW INDIANA JONES IS carp AWESOME AND A PIECE OF carp AT THE SAME TIME)

LMAO, it's funny you should say that. My brother burst into my room at about 11pm the other night and just went: "THE NEW INDIANA JONES MOVIE IS COMPLETE carp, DON'T GO AND SEE IT >8("

So... I'll give it a miss.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 27, 2008

I went to the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust in Arundel on Sunday as I wanted to get some good photos of birds; you can imagine how pissed off I was when my BATTERIES RAN FLAT >8(
Still, I got some really gorgeous pictures. I'm going through them and touching them up in Photoshop at the moment. Here's one I've just finished:

[Image: muteswanborderze4.th.jpg]

I got so excited when I got there, LOL. What a geek.