World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - May. 22, 2008

Ichida Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:But can you rap their names?!

...Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

How good were the first US opening and closing moments!

I only remembered some of them by chanting what I could remember of the Pokerap in my head. XD

So did I. Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 22, 2008

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/18970

what the carp

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - May. 22, 2008

CHARMELEON, Wartortle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Slowbro, Pidgeot, Arbok. Thats all folks!

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

That's the only part I could remember. XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - May. 22, 2008

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Ghastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree!

._.;

RE: Random Thoughts - Pich - May. 22, 2008

i got 117 pokemon. not too bad for me. couldn't spell for hell.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 22, 2008

So things are really getting rocky between my parents and I.

I'm getting desperate for a way out of here. I know of a few close places that I could go, I just haven't spoken with any of them yet.

So yeah, if I go missing for a while again, I'm either staying somewhere that doesn't have internet or my Dad went AWOL and killed me. Either option is a very plausible one.

I don't really want to say anything else here because who knows what the carp my Dad is reading that I post.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 22, 2008

that last sentence troubles me.
its too bad its gotta be so hard for you.. if it is so bad then i think you should dipset asap. that will send a message.
good luck

Blue Wrote:that last sentence troubles me.
its too bad its gotta be so hard for you.. if it is so bad then i think you should dipset asap. that will send a message.
good luck

What should probably worry you more is that I have a backpack all packed and ready with essentials for a few days just in case anything goes haywire and I need to leave asap.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 22, 2008

that seriously very scary roan

Tell me about it.

My life is like a ticking time bomb. It could all explode in my face at any given moment and I have no way at all of predicting when it will happen.

I'm wandering through life blindfolded right now and its been this way for a few months. My parents marriage is, at the best, on the rocks and at the worst a knock-down drag-out fight. They're both highly volatile and their tempers are wholly unpredictable. Either of them could snap at any second and I have no idea what would happen.

All I know now is that this is not a place I want to stay in anymore. I need to get out of here and fast. I'm calling a friend tomorrow morning to see if I can set something up. If that falls through, I might be heading back to somewhere I lived before and if even that fails, I have one other potential home somewhere sunny and warm.

I'm being vague on purpose because I basically live in a Panopticon and I feel like I really am being watched 24/7. carp is whack.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 22, 2008

Well if you get out of your house, I wish you the best of luck with anything that may come your way.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 22, 2008

The moaning in the other room is keeping me up.

Those damn kids! I could have been getting busy with my own interest if I wasn't harbouring them this weekend! Think of me when you're having the best sex of your life! *shakes fist*

Also, Brad and I are such carp, it's not even funny.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

You should get revenge and keep them up next time. XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 22, 2008

Ominous Wrote:The moaning in the other room is keeping me up.

Those damn kids! I could have been getting busy with my own interest if I wasn't harbouring them this weekend! Think of me when you're having the best sex of your life! *shakes fist*

Also, Brad and I are such carp, it's not even funny.

LOL

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 22, 2008

I'm a stupid moron, with an ugly face, and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

Wait a minute; who is this?

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - May. 22, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I'm a stupid moron, with an ugly face, and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

Wait a minute; who is this?

Moe the bartender?

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 23, 2008

that was ommy posting on my account

ughhh

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 23, 2008

XD

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 23, 2008

today at school i felt someone grab my carp as i was going down the hall and looked back and saw 4 12th graders smiling

Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 23, 2008

Indian Wrote:today at school i felt someone grab my carp as i was going down the hall and looked back and saw 4 12th graders smiling

Speechless

Happened to me before, but they were 3 like freshman Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 23, 2008

big pimpin', sam

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 23, 2008

:-/

but they were dudes

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 23, 2008

Indian Wrote::-/

but they were dudes

HAHAHAHAHA

Even better. You've come to the dark side. B)

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - May. 23, 2008

* Runs *