World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 09, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: micromac.jpg]

this would have been funnier if it had been an iphone.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2007

except the iphone doesn't look like a microwave

Tamer Brad Wrote:except the iphone doesn't look like a microwave

no

but it would be funny just because of how much stuff apple hypes it up to do and because the iphone is more recent

imacs are just kind of blah

sam Wrote:

no

but it would be funny just because of how much stuff apple hypes it up to do and because the iphone is more recent

but the imac looks like a microwave

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 09, 2007

carp retarded Wii topic call

sorry for saying the truth guys

Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:

no

but the imac looks like a microwave

not enough for it to be lulz.

just because they both are squarish and have glass on the front do not mean that they equal fun when put togethor.

What irks me is that I'm blamed for ruining that thread, yet there's derailment in the past two pages.

yet i'm to blame when i'm actually discussing the damn wii

Artie Wrote:What irks me is that I'm blamed for ruining that thread, yet there's derailment in the past two pages.

yet i'm to blame when i'm actually discussing the damn wii

calm down dude

its unlocked

check the times genius

by the way, start formulating your paragraphs correctly and stopped being a damned fool.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Nov. 09, 2007

I seriously laughed my carp off at the new title.

Artie Wrote:check the times genius

by the way, start formulating your paragraphs correctly and stopped being a damned fool.

the typo in the sentance made me lol'd.

i already stated that pretty much almost all of my grammer skills have lost me, we can't all be private school wonder students artie.

and i wasn't sure if you had seen the new unlocked topic.

sam Wrote:

i already stated that pretty much almost all of my grammer skills have lost me, we can't all be private school wonder students artie.

What typo are you speaking of, or do you mean yours?

shut the carp up

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Nov. 09, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:shut the carp up

reminded me of Sam's (Jack's) sig on BBF Chocked

Tamer Brad Wrote:shut the carp up

no u

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 09, 2007

I have just written the greatest movie trailer ever created of all time.

Quote: Chaos and destruction filled a smoke filled street. Explosions and bombs and light whiz past the clouds, as civilians panic and scatter while the turmoil unfolds around them. People are hit by blasts of red light and sent flying, screaming and attempting to avoid them. Suddenly, the smoke clears, and some guy gets a close up as a look of sheer terror gets on his face. He screams out after a small pause:

“IT’S A GRIFFINDOR!!!”

Almost simultaneously, he’s hit by a red jet of light, crumples over, and sent flying towards the screen as the screaming increases in volume. Screen goes to black.

NARRATOR: “In a world filled with terror…”

Flashes of people bound in chains being pulled through a dark alley in London. They’re forced to the ground, and bags are thrown on their heads. A group of executioners in black cloaks wielding wands stands above them, pointing the wands at the back of the prisoners’ heads. Sparks of green light expel from their wands and the screen goes to black once more.

GINNY: “Why are you so cold to me now?! I thought you loved me!”

Harry speaks in a stallone-esque voice.

HARRY: “The only man for me is dead now, and there’s no turning back.”

GINNY: “You don’t get it, Harry! Ron’s dead! He can never come back. What about your children? What will they do with no father around?!”

HARRY: “Sorry, babe. The only path for me is a one filled with blood and terror. The path of vengeance.”

Harry casts his wand aside, and pulls a pistol out of his pocket, and walks towards the door as Ginny falls to the floor in the background, sobbing.

NARRATOR: “Exists a man whom had everything he loved ripped away from him. And now, he’s out…”

Harry walks over to the cloaked men, wearing an outfit exactly like Neo’s in the Matrix Revolutions, except with sunglasses. They turn over to him.

CLOAKED MAN#1: “Who the carp are you?”

Harry lights up a cigarette, and lifts up his gun.

HARRY: “The name is Harry…Harry Potter.”

Gunshot echoes throughout the theatre as the screen cuts to black.

NARRATOR: “…for revenge.”

Quick flashes of action packed scenes zoom past, as “Ladies and Gentlemen” by Saliva starts playing in the background.

NARRATOR: “This summer…things get magical.”

Harry is shown navigating a flying black motorcycle throughout a cyberpunk-styled New York City, riding off the sides of buildings and shattering windows. A blond haired man with a black goatee leads, as they shoot towards one another with pistols.

HARRY: “You tell me where that mother carp is!!!”

MALFOY: “You think you’ve got everything figured out, right, Potter?! THINK AGAIN!”

Malfoy jumps off of his motorcycle and shoots it twice, exploding directly in front of Harry.

Cut to another scene with Harry dodging literally ten magical blasts at lightning speed, Matrix-style, while firing his gun off in every direction in a darkened subway tunnel with yellow hues.

Cut to a scene of Harry running on top of the Empire State Building, and then jumping off, while flying down forward. Harry’s voice from a separate scene is overlaid here.

HARRY: “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not carp’ taking it anymore!!!”

Cut to a scene of Harry firing his gun into an explosion, the screen following the zooming bullet ripping through the scorching heat and planting into the head of a cloaked man. Harry’s voice is overlaid once again.

HARRY: “They took everything from me, and I fell for it. It’s my fault Ron is dead.”

Cut to a scene of Dean Thomas wielding two handheld pistols and emptying the cartridge on a group of cloaked men inside of a speeding subway train, bullets whizzing past him. A sexy adult Hermione running literally at the speed of lightning, slashes her enemies down with a hidden switch blade. Her feet are on fire. Neville jumps up from out of nowhere, wielding the Godric Griffindor sword, slicing a cloaked man in half.

HERMIONE: “Harry, you can’t go around making a big scene every time you come out. You’re going to attract more people than you can even handle. I’m scared for you, and I can’t afford to lose you.”

HARRY: “I’m not letting them get away with this! I’m doing this, even if it kills me!”

NARRATOR: “Get ready for one hell of a ride.”

More of Harry vs. Malfoy on motorcycles. They ride through an office building while shooting and spiraling their motorcycles inside. Then more flashes of action scenes rapidly flash by, followed by a huge explosion!

NARRATOR: “Harry Potter and the Path of Vengance.”

A familiar man in violently indigo robes with a crooked nose steps forward in a dark, metallic gold chamber.

ALBUS: “So…it’s you. Come for revenge now, have we?”

The lightning bolt scar on Harry’s forehead shines brightly, as pillars of lightning flow out from under his feet, cracking the ground and raising to the skies.

HARRY: “I made the mistake of letting you live once. I’m not going to do it again!”

The camera zooms into Harry’s face, as his green eyes shine from the lightning in front of him, going straight into his pupils to black.

Hahah! Two tickets, please!

Artie Wrote:
sam Wrote:

What typo are you speaking of, or do you mean yours?

Quote:start formulating your paragraphs correctly and stopped being a damned fool.

[Image: 6gijtxkwm4.gif]

i was making a beholder-avatarknight pic but then i decided it was unfunny

Unhappy

btw saw the funniest thing ever the other day

lolartie [Image: bkn_11899591640001.jpg]

and what the hell

roan just sent me a pm and when i checked my inbox it was gone and he had became offline?

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 09, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:I have just written the greatest movie trailer ever created of all time.

XD, carp yeah. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I'd go see that! XD

so toto...

...did you actually sit down and write that all?

lmfao.

RE: Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 09, 2007

sam Wrote:so toto...

lmfao.

LOL what a waste of life. Just let the other people buy the book and find out for themselves.

TheUnkownGod Wrote:

lmfao.

LOL what a waste of life. Just let the other people buy the book and find out for themselves.

did you even take a look at it?

you shut the carp up

sam Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:

lmfao.

no offense man but...

but you are an idiot

Thanks I'll remember that...

go look at it man

sam Wrote:go look at it man

I no I just joking give me break I read 3 lines and fell asleep