World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Pich - May. 21, 2008

I just confused Al Gore with Hitler. Seriously, wtf..... but, it's kinda funny that I did. >: )

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - May. 21, 2008

Kei Wrote:Wow, it's kind of dead around here tonight. Maybe its because people are so excited for AN and have left already?! x]

Yeah, probably. Hell, I shouldn't be on either, I've got so much stuff left to do. x_x

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 21, 2008

well annie's gone already, and my flight is in like 12 hours

still haven't packed a thing ...

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 21, 2008

FINALLY FINALLY fixed my bitchy-carp Vista Music Folder Icon. perfection once again haha
one of those nagging things.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 21, 2008

Gah, the AN staff still hasn't put up the schedule. It's usually up the week before, but I guess it's just that busier this year. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 21, 2008

http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemon.php

This is a game where you try to remember all 151 Pokémon without cheating. I got 111 correct. You guys try!

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 21, 2008

This is a post.
But is it really Ommy posting or is it Annie?

I'll give you a hint: Penis

Mr. Toto Wrote:http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemon.php

This is a game where you try to remember all 151 Pokémon without cheating. I got 111 correct. You guys try!

117. How did I miss ZUBAT? XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - May. 21, 2008

Damn, only got 30 of them, oh well Pokemon was pretty stupid to me anyways.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 21, 2008

Darn it, I only got 75! I felt so retarded when the time ran out because I just couldn't think of the ones I missed!

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - May. 21, 2008

128!

... *sigh*

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 21, 2008

I reckon I could name them all but assigning each one to their official number? No chance. D: I only know Mewtwo/Mew and the first 3 starter Pokemon's numbers.

/dorky sentence

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 21, 2008

Ominous Wrote:BA-ZING!

B)

Ominous Wrote:This is a post.
But is it really Ommy posting or is it Annie?

I'll give you a hint: Penis

i like shitposting under my own name, thank you v. much

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - May. 21, 2008

98, but to be fair it should be like 5 more because I couldn't spell a few of them. Still that blows...

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 21, 2008

Alice Wrote:I reckon I could name them all but assigning each one to their official number? No chance. D: I only know Mewtwo/Mew and the first 3 starter Pokemon's numbers.

/dorky sentence

Oh, number doesn't matter. As long as you type in a name in the original 151, it'll automatically put the name in the correct box.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 21, 2008

But can you rap their names?!

...Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

How good were the first US opening and closing moments!

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 21, 2008

I want to see how long a pokérap would be with all 300+ of them *_*

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Alice Wrote:I reckon I could name them all but assigning each one to their official number? No chance. D: I only know Mewtwo/Mew and the first 3 starter Pokemon's numbers.

/dorky sentence

Oh, number doesn't matter. As long as you type in a name in the original 151, it'll automatically put the name in the correct box.

I gave it a go; I got 115. Shameful. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 21, 2008

i broke my cellphone today (long story, cbf to explain)

but i'm borrowing one of my moms old phones untill i get a new phone

and i was adding my old contacts to the "new" phone, and while browsing through them, i saw one of my moms old contacts called "faustin"

holy carp lol

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 21, 2008

so what did i miss guys

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 21, 2008

roan is part of the staff, some guy kept getting banned and unbanned after making like 10 accounts... it looks like he's unbanned again, more Bey news and I think that's it?

Welcome back though! Staying or just popping by?

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 21, 2008

it's summer now (well after my last finals tomorrow), so i guess i'll stay

Ominous Wrote:But can you rap their names?!

...Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

How good were the first US opening and closing moments!

I only remembered some of them by chanting what I could remember of the Pokerap in my head. XD

As for the new Pokerap, there is a newer version on YouTube somewhere, FYI.

I really think I'm going to sell my beyblade collection on eBay. I do love my collection as the majority of them are in 'Brand New' condition, but I never play with them. They're just sitting in my cupboard, collecting dust. D: I reckon I could get a good amount of money from them as people seem to be going nuts for Beyblades on eBay UK and I'd quite like to put that towards an electric drumkit or new camera lens. What do you guys think I should do? The kiddy half of me wants to keep them and the other half of me wants to be practical and sell them.

I have a good collection, head on over to the Photo Gallery topic in the Beyblade section to see my pictures.

So just keep the ones you really like and sell the rest. Tongue_out