World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 19, 2008

yeah it's pretty carp ridiculous

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 19, 2008

it was a long weekend, but i did make it really clear from the beginning that i had a lot going on but i would still do my best and stuff

this is really frustrating, it was the only place that called me back out of the 12+ resumes that i dropped off and all of the summer tourism positions are filled already

well that's what happens when you live in a place as carp as you do Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 19, 2008

Aww that's terrible Uncertain
I hope you feel better and that you're able to get back up.

newfoundland is so much better, and i'm not being sarcastic Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 19, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:newfoundland is so much better, and i'm not being sarcastic Unhappy

this is saying a lot

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 19, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Just to let you know bro, Chimo was a girl. She was a sweetie, I'm sad I'll never see her again ...

Figures I get it wrong, Sorry about that.

You lost your job because of that! Goes to show you how stupid this world is becoming.

Roan, OUCH! (To the horseshoe part)

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 19, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:oh boy

my dog dies and then less than 24 hours later i'm fired because i took time off because my dog was dying
go team

What the carp?! Jesus, I'm not sure if they can even legally do that. Did you phone in 'sick' or just not turn up? Even if you didn't ring in, most places of work have a 3-strike warning policy. Try and explain to them as best you can that you had a lot going on (lie if you have to) and that you're truly sorry/won't happen again, bla bla. It's really worth fighting with them to get your position back so don't give up!

I hope it all works out for you. Smile

Honestly, if it means working for the same person again, I'm not going to bother trying to get it back. I made it very clear from the beginning that I have a lot going on and that I'd be phoning in sometimes because of having something to deal with, and she said she was fine with that. Things just got progressively more unpleasant and.. yeah.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 19, 2008

Bah. Pinching_eyes_2

My dad, in his infinite ignorance, told me last week to come into work today, apparently forgetting it was a holiday. No big deal at the time, I'm always working on holidays anyways. I ample my way there, (sciatica - literally a pain in the carp) wait a half hour for the holiday-schedule bus, get there, lie down, set up my laptop, and am all set to handle the day's calls and email, then my dad calls and says I wasn't supposed to work today. Ugh! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I don't need to, but fuuuuck, all that pain for nothing. I won't recover in time for AN at this rate. Pinching_eyes_2

man tell me about it, the buses here are running on sunday schedule so i almost missed work

a customer just got mad and hung up on me because i misheard her credit card number Confused

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 19, 2008

i saw a women get mad in ebgames at her son for lying about what was in gta iv today

it was pretty funny

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 19, 2008

Indian Wrote:i saw a women get mad in ebgames at her son for lying about what was in gta iv today

it was pretty funny

There's this daycare a ways down the road from my house and they have this huge sign in their front yard that says:

"PARENTS AGREE - GRAND THEFT AUTO IV IS EVIL"

Its pretty hilarious.

LOL details

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-19/hello-kitty-named-japan-tourism-ambassador-to-china

PffffffftHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

um she was at the counter about to buy it for her like 8 or 9 year old kid then the ebgames dude listed all postitution, sex, violence, rape (i know wtf), language, etc. and the mom was totally like in cartoons when they got steam and stuff coming out there ears and nose and gave the kid the like meanest look ever and the kid started whining that he thought it was just a driving game and stuff.

it was pretty rad the whole store was staring at them.

parents are carp idiots, how do you even consider buying a game for your kid called GRAND THEFT AUTO without looking into it beforehand

oh yeah she was talking to the ebgames dude and was like "WHAT HAPPENED TO PAC MAN HOW CAN THEY SELL THESE GAMES TO KIDS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!"

which made me almost spit out my orange pop.

Bey Brad Wrote:parents are carp idiots, how do you even consider buying a game for your kid called GRAND THEFT AUTO without looking into it beforehand

Ask my mom, she's bought GTA for my ten-year-old bro before. I made sure to put a stop to that.

Indian Wrote:oh yeah she was talking to the ebgames dude and was like "WHAT HAPPENED TO PAC MAN HOW CAN THEY SELL THESE GAMES TO KIDS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!"

which made me almost spit out my orange pop.

they don't

learn to raise your carp kids

also i love it when some non videogames blog actually says something good about gta iv and in the comments there is a ALWAYS one comment thats like "Ugh how could [insert blog name] snoop so low, these games teach kids to be proficient with guns don't you understand! But I guess you don't because I am better than you"

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - May. 19, 2008

SCHOOL'S [almost] OUT

ugh i have to go to school tommorow

carp

and i have to read a whole book about wolves and stuff by then

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 19, 2008

my auction had 7 watchers in an hour

then ebay cancelled it for "key word spam"

i just said "like new" in my auction listing what the carp