World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Nov. 07, 2007

Roan Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Selling a ps2, a psp(lol) and an old 360 to buy a gaming computer is more than a fair enough trade-off. PC is the most expensive platform to game on, but it also outranks the competition in just about everything.

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore elitist.

lol mr360

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 07, 2007

Yeah, I like my 360.

But there's a difference between me and you. I don't go parading around calling every competition the 360 has inferior and in the rare cases that I do say something positive about the 360 or something negative about the competition (Like the Wii Prejudice topic) I actually back up my thoughts and generally think about what I'm going to say before doing so, rather than just being like lololol mouse+keyz evrythin else sux u console gamerz r gayz.

When did you get so annoying anyway? D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 07, 2007

My current client is a lighting service, run by a couple named Brad and Annie. How funky is that?

Roan Wrote:Yeah, I like my 360.

But there's a difference between me and you. I don't go parading around calling every competition the 360 has inferior and in the rare cases that I do say something positive about the 360 or something negative about the competition (Like the Wii Prejudice topic) I actually back up my thoughts and generally think about what I'm going to say before doing so, rather than just being like lololol mouse+keyz evrythin else sux u console gamerz r gayz.

When did you get so annoying anyway? D:

You must have something on your mind, I'm not trying to offend or annoy you. I really don't know where your hostility towards me is coming from, I though we were cool.

I love console gaming, not as much as I did in the past, but it's still a great platform. As far as technical specs go, the pc does outrank all the competition, that's all I was saying. Games are games, it all goes down to preference and you shouldn't judge a platform by that. I really think you're severely misjudging my responses and taking my jokes as literal responses.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 07, 2007

You're right, I am taking them as literal responses.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but sarcasm is a tad difficult to detect over the internet. Wink

Roan Wrote:You're right, I am taking them as literal responses.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but sarcasm is a tad difficult to detect over the internet. Wink

lol, as long as we're still cool.

In other news, my amp came today. I am sooooo happy. I have a big psy test tomorrow though, so I can't play it too much tonight.

It weighs 72 pounds, it's a monster.(307 watts)

I love the warning on the first page of the instruction booklet. "Warning, this product can cause permanent hearing loss" haha.

[Image: MAGC210T300.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Nov. 07, 2007

# of times I've been asked if I was Asian: 2

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Nov. 07, 2007

<random thought> I am infatuated with the DJ.</random thought>

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Nov. 08, 2007

G Wrote:# of times I've been asked if I was Asian: 2

I've been asked 4 times and I'm white.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2007

Agitation Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Selling a ps2, a psp(lol) and an old 360 to buy a gaming computer is more than a fair enough trade-off. PC is the most expensive platform to game on, but it also outranks the competition in just about everything.

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore elitist.

Seriously. Just how much do you need to outrank everything? Do you sell your computer every time a better one comes out? Unless you have a ridiculous amount of money, gaming on a PC is just way too costly.
I have a good job with good pay, i'm just very impatient and in need of a new computer because this one cannot handle certain tasks. So that is why I sell a few things quickly. honestly. I could rebuy a new psp, ps2 and xbox within 1 month of working. I don't like waiting and never have. Buy the best now and have no regrets. <3

if you want to remonstrate against that, whatever.

That's incredibly wasteful and kind of insulting to those of us who have to work hard to get anything.

RE: Random Thoughts - Agitation - Nov. 08, 2007

After those pants you bought, you don't have the right to say anything about how wasteful something is.

Agitation Wrote:After those pants you bought, you don't have the right to say anything about how wasteful something is.

Uh. What?

RE: Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 08, 2007

Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile

TheUnkownGod Wrote:Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile

Actually, they were changed because everyone hated the originals. I think everyone likes these ones.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile

Actually, they were changed because everyone hated the originals. I think everyone likes these ones.

Really? these aren't that bad its just their kinda grey and colorless lol

TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I think people can convey their feelings enough through their actual messages without needing ridiculous emoticons. Wink

Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I think people can convey their feelings enough through their actual messages without needing ridiculous emoticons. Wink

God loves you too. Wink

... what?

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 08, 2007

Is G asian? I'm thinking he is. Or some kinda Spanish.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Nov. 08, 2007

lol I am sooo gonna be like "I'M MEXICAN carp!" next time I'm asked Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 09, 2007

G Wrote:lol I am sooo gonna be like "I'M MEXICAN carp!" next time I'm asked Grin

I kind of take offense to that (but not really).

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Nov. 09, 2007

I AM A TOTAL DORK

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Nov. 09, 2007

There is barely any snow on the ground IN ALASKA DURING OCTOBER.
THIS IS MADNESS!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2007

[Image: micromac.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 09, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: micromac.jpg]

6/10