World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 06, 2008

Wow this thread sure got awful depressing while I was gone. D:

I'm sorry about your loss Katashi. I have yet to lose anyone close to me and I truly dread the day it happens. I can't even imagine what it must be like.

But you have my sympathy and all of the eyes of people who read this thread. Its the most read thread on the board for a reason. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 06, 2008

Sorry to hear about that, Katashi. Unhappy

I as well, like Roan, have not anyone close to me yet, but I can imagine the feeling, as I saw my dad crying (he does not cry at all) when his father died.

We're here for you. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 06, 2008

Stay positive Katashi! You know we are all here for you if you ever want to talk or vent.

---

Okay, this is really annoying and I need a computer know-it-all to help me the jizz out. Certain webpages are refreshing themselves on me. This never used to happen before (and no, I'm not on any sites that have an auto-refresher) but I can't check my mail without it reloading the page every 5 seconds.

What the carp is causing this? It's SO IRRITATING. >8(

(This is only happening in Mozilla Firefox, not IE. But I hate IE.)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2008

Have you tried using a different browser? Is the result the same?

this cough is going to be the death of me

i've been like this since last week and it's not going away

bugturtles Wrote:this cough is going to be the death of me

doctor?

Bey Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:this cough is going to be the death of me

doctor?

i went there last week. they don't know what i have, but prescribed me medicine to take. i've been taking it, and it's still not going so well.

going back on saturday if this cough persists.

better doctor?

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - May. 06, 2008

Well, things are looking a little better. It turns out he could indeed live a normal life with the tube in. The only problem is his lungs are so messed up it's doubtful he'll leave the hospital the rest of his life. As long as he's alive and happy he's alive I'm glad. Thanks everyone for your support.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 07, 2008

Aww man. Sorry for posting a late comment, but stay strong no matter what. And I'm glad the situation is better.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2008

My pet bird died today. His name was Billy and he was the coolest motherfucking budgie bird on the planet. Flying was too good for this badass. He carp ran somewhere when he wanted to get somewhere. Yesterday he perched on the garbage in my room and then just jumped in because he was a carp badass. We found him in the kitchen sink one day. He'd only fly to get to somewhere new to run around. It was awesome.

Watching him scurry around was amazing. We never kept him in his cage, so he had free reign. He'd always come and land on our heads or hands or bury himself in our clothes.

My mom is crushed ... she loved him like family. I loved him, too. I'm sorry I didn't spend more time with you, Billy.

RIP, Billy. You were the coolest Goddamn bird ever. You taught me that pet birds could be fun and loving and amazing, and I will probably get another one because of you. You were a blast, and you'll be missed.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 07, 2008

^^^

What the hell was that all about?

Alice Wrote:^^^

My pet bird died. Did you read it?

RE: Random Thoughts - Teikger - May. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

Ali lacks sight.

Anyway, people stop calling me teikger, some of you should atleast remember my damn name. kgreat

Also, I have no idea what to do for this summer, and I r single, and jobless, and pretty much moneyless.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 07, 2008

Weeeeeelll... this is fun.

i have sciatica. All the back and hip problems I've been having are due to a swollen nerve in my back, and unless I stay off it, it'll burst and I'll be like this for life.

Ah well, at least I get to go to AN in a wheelchair. You suckers can wait in line.

Ichida Wrote:Weeeeeelll... this is fun.

i have sciatica. All the back and hip problems I've been having are due to a swollen nerve in my back, and unless I stay off it, it'll burst and I'll be like this for life.

Ah well, at least I get to go to AN in a wheelchair. You suckers can wait in line.

Oh no! Can you still Beybattle? Unhappy

Bey Brad Wrote:

I thought it was a joke I wasn't getting because it reads like you're being overly sarcastic, sorry!

I'm really sorry to hear he died. I never even knew you had a bird or an interest in them. Are you going to get another one?

I have to give up my cockatiel sometime this year as most flats don't allow pets - especially pets that fly about, carp on stuff and squawk/sing/screech at a high volume - so I know how you must feel. Unhappy

Bey Brad Wrote:

Oh no! Can you still Beybattle? Unhappy

Chances are it'll be from atop a wheelchair.

Oh my God Ichida, are you okay?

He was mostly my mom's. I never thought birds could be as cool as he was. I know my post came across jokingly, but I just wanted to keep it a little light. He was a great lil guy.

When I move out, I'll probably get a budgie bird now, just because of the influence he had on me.

Alice Wrote:

Oh my God Ichida, are you okay?

Well, right now, I'm fine. But sitting down, standing up, walking, and general movement of any kind involving my right leg gives me a horrible jolt, and it gets more painful to stand and walk the longer I've been sitting or laying down. So, since I'm still my dad's secretary, I've resorted to lying in my bed with the phone and synchronizing my laptop with the business email accounts. Going to a chiropractor tomorrow and am taking yet another set of inflammation pills.

Also, am wearing my "The Princess is a cockteasing carp" t-shirt, kyahaha.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 07, 2008

lolwat new username Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 07, 2008

It's Silver Kane in case anyone was wondering.

Had to look at his post history.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 07, 2008

#7 Wrote:lolwat new username Smile
Unhappy

Silver Kane was better.

EDIT: Just read the other posts;

Sorry to hear about your bird Brad, he sounded so awesome! Hopefully if you get a new one, he'll be just as good, or better. RIP Billy.

And Ichida, that sounds so awful! Even though I've never had what you had, I know what it feels like, my tailbone was bruised a few months ago and I struggled just to sit up/down and walk. Just hang in there. I really hope you're able to get better!

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 07, 2008

Kei Wrote:
#7 Wrote:lolwat new username Smile
Unhappy

Silver Kane was better.

[Image: 237924-666-Champ-7.jpg]
B)

also my number is 7 too Smile