World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 04, 2008

I still need my couch and to paint the walls, but for the most part, I am moved in.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

i can't wait to sleep on your floor

I've pretty much been lying on it all day while tightening screws (hence why my hands are destroyed).

I know what couch I am getting; but I still have to hammer out a deal, buy it, and have it delivered. It's rather comfy. =)

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 04, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:What kind of car are you getting bugturtles?

I'm not entirely sure, but I want a manual. Front engine placement and RWD are my specifications, and I want something good, but not at an extremely steep price. I guess I'll start looking online and researching on cars whenever I have the time.

86's are kind of what I want, but seeing as how they are so old, they are hard to find with any decent mileage. As I am relatively new to cars, I don't know most things besides from layouts and advantages of RWD/4WD/FWD. Does a higher mileage effect the engine's performance? If I can find an 86 in good condition, but with high mileage, can I just swap the engine and do some adjustments etc?

essentially, yes high mileage decreases engine performance, ie. worn parts and deposits, driving habits, conditions. also the chassis is less stiff, suspension softer. more can go wrong. Maintence records are key, and if high mileage is due to highway its not so bad.

But swaping an engine would do fine. Imo save 2500 and you will be able to find a great car. Also you always lose money on cars, keep that in mind.

Also an '86 aren't cheap. 240s/s13 are kinda played out but good too, rx7, bmw e30s.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 04, 2008

E30s are sexy as hell. There's something just innately menacing about them.

Annie- To true
[Image: 425911775_4ba1eeff42.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

How's the RX-7's engine reliability? My dad insists that it breaks down too often, but I read up on how the RX-7 is very amazing everywhere.

the rotary engine is a funny beast.
they can be great, but regular matience is esential. Heat is the enemy of these motors. often will rebuild these engines after about 80,000 km

I really, really like RX-7s.

Blue Wrote:the rotary engine is a funny beast.
they can be great, but regular matience is esential. Heat is the enemy of these motors. often will rebuild these engines after about 80,000 km

I really, really like RX-7s.

Good to know about that rotary engine. RX-7s look damn snazzy too.

I'll take your other car choices to mind. I don't know why, but I'm just set on an 86 for some weird reason hahaha

I'll try to find a decent engine with not as much mileage. There's one on ebay that has about 15,000 or so miles on it. It's a 41-GE (!!). Too bad I don't have ANY money on me.. Unhappy

This one is pretty dope, gota 20 valve engine
but that engine needs to be maintained too.

I used to check these sites, prolly you saw them but:
http://www.4age.net/
http://www.club4ag.com/technical_main.htm

Awesome man, thanks for your help. Smile

MY PRECIOUS WINDSHIELD! Angry

Ugh, it's like a family curse that at least one of our cars has an incident where a crack appears.

It's an unsightly blemish on my lovely vehicle. ;_;

RE: Random Thoughts - delete this account kthx - May. 04, 2008

I feel like I am half dead. Blasted common colds.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 04, 2008

ugh arg wuariebruasybef carp headaches

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 04, 2008

Just finished watching Lucky Star. By far, Lucky Channel 21 was the best one of all. XD

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 05, 2008

man now cough too

aihrfpiuhragiubhrugbhn

edit: buckly's + carp tasting fishermen's friends + good tasting halls + ginger ale/orange pop = yay

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 05, 2008

omg I am posting this from my new 8525 cellphone with full QWERTY, Wi-Fi and carp. Ichi happy. Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 05, 2008

i went driving with my dad in his truck in some large parking lot (i do not have my permit yet. shh).

it's a manual transmission etc.

first time driving a manual. it's a bit difficult at first, but i just gotta practice more and more.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 05, 2008

Huge great dangly scrotum sacks

My computer died on me and I've had to re-install Windows XP all over again which means... I've lost all my music and all my pictures and all my naughty bits and bobs. *tear*

Has this ever happened to anyone else? My computer is now as fast as carp but I'm not looking forward to re-installing things I've lost the disc for and finding all my music again. Asshairs.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 05, 2008

Alice Wrote:Huge great dangly scrotum sacks

My computer died on me and I've had to re-install Windows XP all over again which means... I've lost all my music and all my pictures and all my naughty bits and bobs. *tear*

Has this ever happened to anyone else? My computer is now as fast as carp but I'm not looking forward to re-installing things I've lost the disc for and finding all my music again. Asshairs.

Thankfully, this hasn't happened to me (yet). Make sure you backup your important files this time though! That way, if it happens again you won't be so mad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - May. 06, 2008

Well, I'm having a bad week. My grandfather is being put on a tube after the doctors said, "There's nothing we can do for him." I felt like punching the doctor's carp head off for using such a carp, cliche line. But if it's his time to go, I suppose I'll need to be strong for my other family members, right? I mean, this is my second grandparent to die/start to die in the past two years. I really don't think I can put up with another funeral. Especially not my grandpa. I love him so much...

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 06, 2008

It's the digital equivalent of picking up the pieces of your life after a hurricane or something.

My precious amateur videos... lost to the ages...

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 06, 2008

Katashi Wrote:Well, I'm having a bad week. My grandfather is being put on a tube after the doctors said, "There's nothing we can do for him." I felt like punching the doctor's carp head off for using such a carp, cliche line. But if it's his time to go, I suppose I'll need to be strong for my other family members, right? I mean, this is my second grandparent to die/start to die in the past two years. I really don't think I can put up with another funeral. Especially not my grandpa. I love him so much...

I know how you feel. I've struggled through funerals for two grandparents and an uncle... It hurts. It hurts so bad that breathing becomes a chore. I get the same feeling thinking about life without the girl I love. It's not fun. Since those times our family has begun to drift apart as well. Relatives and our family don't visit each other anymore. I don't even remember who all of my relatives anymore. It's a feeling everyone experiences way too many times in their lives.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2008

Katashi Wrote:Well, I'm having a bad week. My grandfather is being put on a tube after the doctors said, "There's nothing we can do for him." I felt like punching the doctor's carp head off for using such a carp, cliche line. But if it's his time to go, I suppose I'll need to be strong for my other family members, right? I mean, this is my second grandparent to die/start to die in the past two years. I really don't think I can put up with another funeral. Especially not my grandpa. I love him so much...

Someday we'll all fade away and die and return to the Earth we were born from, but existence is not selfish and conceited. As long as people remember us, we are accomplished as human beings.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 06, 2008

I lost both of my grandmothers in less than 4 months. Stay strong, Katashi, but don't be afraid to talk to someone if you need to. Smile