World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 02, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:dude stop changing your name i have no idea who you are

also, holy carp brad that's a lotta cheddar

i agree with both of these comments

RE: Random Thoughts - delete this account kthx - May. 02, 2008

hey can i be a admin at this forum plsss

i promis not 2 hack it plsss

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 02, 2008

John Wrote:hey can i be a admin at this forum plsss

i promis not 2 hack it plsss

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 02, 2008

Just got a letter from the head of my university's Psychology department congratulating me on my marks this year and asking me to consider majoring in psych.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 02, 2008

Congrats! Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 02, 2008

bangin!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 03, 2008

About to take calls! Confused

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 03, 2008

carp you people that come in at 6:29

carp you

carp

you

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 03, 2008

my dad just said that he'll match my savings towards a car.

so basically i pay half of the car and he pays half.

banginnnnn

RE: Random Thoughts - G - May. 03, 2008

Just got back from Prom... my hair totally is nasty because of the humidity, so that probably ruined it for the pictures...

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 03, 2008

Tha last Page and A half Is All Pretty good News... Badasss evr1.

And BTW I got welcomed to Arts and Design Foundation programs from Humber, Centenial and George Brown. But Humber is for the win, pretty much.

Plus Im still Ballin out my carp. PLus my friend is leaving to go to Japan for a month on tuesday :') told him to find me a Beigoma if he could.
Plus Im turning 19999999 on thursday. Beerz guyz.
Plus Im Karting tommorrow, GangSta.

hahaha

Blue Wrote:Tha last Page and A half Is All Pretty good News... Badasss evr1.

And BTW I got welcomed to Arts and Design Foundation programs from Humber, Centenial and George Brown. But Humber is for the win, pretty much.

Plus Im still Ballin out my carp. PLus my friend is leaving to go to Japan for a month on tuesday :') told him to find me a Beigoma if he could.

hahaha

THE RULES Wrote:Try to write in proper English.

That means full sentences, without chatspeak abbreviations and usually ending with periods. Exclamation marks also count, but use them sparingly.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 03, 2008

Blue Wrote:Tha last Page and A half Is All Pretty good News... Badasss evr1.

hahaha

Yeah this is exactly what I meant in the rep comment I left you.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 03, 2008

The only chatspeak used there was "evr1." I understood that perfectly, guys. I think you're confusing "chatspeak" with "slang." =/

Mr. Toto Wrote:The only chatspeak used there was "evr1." I understood that perfectly, guys. I think you're confusing "chatspeak" with "slang." =/

the rules mention chatspeak but that is not what i was talking about

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 03, 2008

that post is fine, but like that one deezed post. no one knew what the hell that meant

oh and uhh haircut today i guess

Hey guys thanks for giving me a positive rep. I thought that post could not be more appropriate for definition of random..

anyway I either came in 3rd or 4th in my kart race, I had spun form sixth. I got drenched, and track was constantly changing. So much fun.

btw Harvest Crunch is tha best cereal.

Blue Wrote:Hey guys thanks for giving me a positive rep. I thought that post could not be more appropriate for definition of random..

anyway I either came in 3rd or 4th in my kart race, I had spun form sixth. I got drenched, and track was constantly changing. So much fun.

man I want to go go-karting so bad but there are no tracks here Unhappy

hahahaha actually there would be a chance to at AN, 401 mini indy is walking distance.

but I heard it ain't that great.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - May. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Blue Wrote:Hey guys thanks for giving me a positive rep. I thought that post could not be more appropriate for definition of random..

man I want to go go-karting so bad but there are no tracks here Unhappy

I went kart racing last time I was at Playdium. I actually skidded out on a hard turn on my first lap. XD The stupid thing about that track is at each lap you have to stop and hand the guy there one of however many lap tickets you purchased, so the winner is usually whoever can pull their tickets out the quickest. I ended up keeping mine clutched between my palm and the wheel after the first lap. They seriously need some kind of tracking system or something to prevent such stupid methods. Other than that, it was fun. Tongue_out

I remember that, a bunch of my tickets flew away. It's an idiotic system.

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - May. 03, 2008

I'm a little late but...DARTS glasses for the carp win.
Are you going to do it Michael?
Happy Birthday Blue.
What kind of car are you getting bugturtles?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - May. 03, 2008

man the end of the vogler arc in house season 1 is so horrible

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 03, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:What kind of car are you getting bugturtles?

I'm not entirely sure, but I want a manual. Front engine placement and RWD are my specifications, and I want something good, but not at an extremely steep price. I guess I'll start looking online and researching on cars whenever I have the time.

86's are kind of what I want, but seeing as how they are so old, they are hard to find with any decent mileage. As I am relatively new to cars, I don't know most things besides from layouts and advantages of RWD/4WD/FWD. Does a higher mileage effect the engine's performance? If I can find an 86 in good condition, but with high mileage, can I just swap the engine and do some adjustments etc?

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

DAD AND I WERE COOKING BANANA FOSTER

HE PUT SOME RUM IN THE PAN, WENT OUTSIDE, AND LIT IT ON FIRE

IT WAS COOL.