World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 26, 2008

Ichida Wrote:Had too much free time yesterday. XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 27, 2008

I actually had fun at a catholic renaissance wedding.

Wtf.

Well the wedding itself was creepy and scary and I swear every person there was brainwashed, but the reception was carp awesome. They had this renaissance band there with like bagpipes and fiddles and crazy carp and they had people up dancing and singing and yeah. It was hilarious (also nerdy) yet still awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 27, 2008

HOLLA @ A BALLER
[Image: bALLERNATION.png]
time to invest and make mad monies.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 27, 2008

how the carp did you save up ten grand

ALSO TAX RETURN TODAY TOO BAD I ALREADY SPENT IT ON VELOUR SHIRTS AND VELVET SUIT AND POLYESTER FLORAL

70'S JUST ROCKED IN YO

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 27, 2008

Blue Wrote:HOLLA @ A BALLER

someone explain this post to me

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 27, 2008

Artie Wrote:

He has over 10, 000 bones in his bank account, which is pretty ballin.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 27, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:how the carp did you save up ten grand

ALSO TAX RETURN TODAY TOO BAD I ALREADY SPENT IT ON VELOUR SHIRTS AND VELVET SUIT AND POLYESTER FLORAL

70'S JUST ROCKED IN YO
carp yeah

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 27, 2008

You work for BMW, eh?

Your bi-weekly salary (assuming that's what it is), is pretty nice. What do you do for them?

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 27, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

He has over 10, 000 bones in his bank account, which is pretty ballin.
Exactly, Mike.
given this is the random thoughts thread, explination not required

Omnious- haha my last pacheque is a bit of an anomally, but usually its about average $900. I am a service valet jockey, park, retrive and clean cars, but its not salary, $13/hr.

RE: Random Thoughts - LazerBlader - Apr. 27, 2008

Holy carp, my Canadian friend's younger sister has her design as an Anime North 2008 t-shirt design finalist haha

[Image: winnie_chang_01.jpg]

I like it, it's sorta urban and cute? So I totally voted for it (okay there was some pressure from her big bro heh hehe)

Wouldn't mind having a tshirt like that XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Apr. 27, 2008

http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2006/feb/01bey.htm

Rifling around Google, I found this. Pretty interesting.

RE: Random Thoughts - Caron - Apr. 27, 2008

I got a new beyblade through the post. The best packaging out of all the stuff i've bought from ebay ever!

I LOL'd so much at this!

-Image removed by G-

Ahh carp i didn't even realise i posted the unedited version. Anyways that wasn't my address, it was the sellers.

[Image: packagephotoedittd7.jpg]

...he said 'the box was hard to find'.

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Apr. 27, 2008

oh god, please take that picture down before anyone has a chance to start mailing you carp.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 28, 2008

I didn't even notice until you pointed that out lol

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 28, 2008

thank you saiyanangel5....

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 28, 2008

yaay paid on tuesday

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 28, 2008

bey brad sweet tags
is mine veteran too?
edit: oh

RE: Random Thoughts - djspida5 - Apr. 28, 2008

I hate girls D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2008

Blue Wrote:bey brad sweet tags
is mine veteran too?

25 more posts and you're there

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Apr. 28, 2008

<3 orange. more more orange please

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 28, 2008

djspida5 Wrote:I hate girls D:

thought this was evident by now

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 28, 2008

Artie Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:I hate girls D:

thought this was evident by now

HAHA

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Blue Wrote:bey brad sweet tags
is mine veteran too?

25 more posts and you're there

lol
my first thought was it was for all old members of otc & bd.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 28, 2008

I really have no reason to be upset about this but its just irritating me and I have no where else to vent about something like this so I'm going to use this topic as my virtual punching bag.

I went to a wedding last night. I watched two straight people I've never met in my entire life promise to spend the rest of their lives together. I saw two families come together for the sake of the two people getting married and I realized that this is something I am likely never to experience for myself.

I know its horribly depressing to look at it from this point of view, but I just can't help feeling like this. I know that times are changing and that many people are starting to come around to the idea that if gays can't marry they should at least be granted some sort of equivalent, but it still remains to be seen what will happen. I know that quite a few states in the USA and Canada as a whole have made advancements to allow gay people to marry or form a union in some way, shape or form but really I am just offended by the fact that this even has to be done and I am even more offended by the fact that so many people in power in the US government are effectively terrified to touch on the issue.

I understand the fact that marriage is inherently a religious act and that due to the astoundingly conflicting views on homosexuality in literally every religion and religious community, but especially those related to Christianity, that many people are opposed to the idea of granting gay people the right to marry. I recognize their point and while I wholeheartedly disagree with them, I generally at least try to respect them.

But this is something that I really can't just sit on. I just cannot understand why any human being with a good heart would want to deny others happiness simply because of their lifestyle, orientation or any other differences they may have. What really boggles me is the underlying motivation of Christianity and most other religions and how it is most often thrown out in the window in this case; to do right by your fellow man.

How a freedom loving nation like the United States and a generally well intentioned religion such as Christianity have come to such a grueling opposition on the right of gays to marry just really destroys any sort of faith I had in both my government and in humanity. You would think that after both women and African Americans were liberated in our government that something like this would be a non-issue. But no, any single group that dares differ from the average American ideal of life has to be put through hell and fight their damnedest for even basic rights that any "normal" group has enjoyed for years.

As far as I can tell, the only reason that gays are even denied the right to marry is because the act would go against religious views. But the thing is, marriage is just as much a governmental act as it is a religious one. So where is the separation between church and state? This country (The USA) was founded upon the idea of freedom. The founders of this country broke free from England so that they would have the freedom to practice whatever religion and whatever lifestyle they saw fit. So why are people still being denied the basic right that every American is supposedly guaranteed?

Because as much as everyone would like to say it isn't so, religion and the evangelicals that practice it have our government in a stranglehold. Where it once was stressed that the practices of our government should never be hindered or involved in any way with any religious institution, it is now commonplace for a majority religion to control what happens in almost any given situation. Its even more common now for potential Presidential candidates to lose their standing because of their religion or religious beliefs. Now please don't get me wrong, because I am not targeting any one religion. It just amazes me to think that any religious group with morals and ethics that are completely subjective can so strongly sway the way my country runs.

These days we are so worried about being politically correct and doing our best not to offend anyone that we have lost sight of the purpose and goal of this country: freedom. That, to me, is the most disgusting display of human ignorance I have yet seen. The United States was once a beacon of hope in so many eyes across the world. Today it is more often seen as an egoist; as a mass of people so arrogant, so self-righteous and most of all, hypocritical. It has gotten to the point that I look at the rest of the world and how they are slowly (but most certainly) inching forward, while the United States is at a standstill. I never thought it possible, but lately I have been ashamed to call myself an American. I'm sure that I am not alone in feeling this way, and that is the greatest tragedy a nation can possibly experience.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 28, 2008

I pretty much agree 100% with you Ryan.