World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version (/Thread-Product-BB-98-Ultimate-Reshuffle-Set-L-Drago-Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - lightninglibraX - Nov. 22, 2010

dood its kwanza...how'd you get quanza? well now that i think about spellings do differ. never heard that one though my parents ordered this for me an hour a go! IM SO FRIKKIN EXCITED!!!

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Pcyborg - Nov. 29, 2010

A pleasant surprise this morning. My brother gave me a phone call telling me these (BB-98 & 97) have arrived through the mail. The surprising thing was, I only got the confirmation like yesterday! I havent did any proper testing on the new parts but my brother notice one thing about the RF included within the set. The RF seems to be slightly shorter and a tad wider (we have a few un used RFs). I dont know if one should consider this a new mold or anything. Could who has this set confirm with me this?

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - kaiserEXE - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  4:24 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: A pleasant surprise this morning. My brother gave me a phone call telling me these (BB-98 & 97) have arrived through the mail. The surprising thing was, I only got the confirmation like yesterday! I havent did any proper testing on the new parts but my brother notice one thing about the RF included within the set. The RF seems to be slightly shorter and a tad wider (we have a few un used RFs). I dont know if one should consider this a new mold or anything. Could who has this set confirm with me this?
Pics would be appreciated.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Pcyborg - Nov. 29, 2010

Will do once I can get hold of a camera =)

Edit: Well, here are the pics!
Green = Attack Balance Set
Purple = BB-98
Blue = BB-86

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - lightninglibraX - Nov. 29, 2010

nice pics! and have you looked for the number on the inside of the RF? i think it shows the "mold" or whatevr its called (probly different cuz its a bottom). TT has started that with the different molds of evrything. like the A1-A4 molds with libra and the Burn wheel. my My deck set has a weird RF as well

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - LdragoMeteo - Dec. 01, 2010

Hey dudes,
wadya think ?
Is the BB-98 set a collector item or a testing thing ??
plz reply ASAP

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - blah - Dec. 01, 2010

You can buy it for whatever you want to use it for.

Most people will use it for testing though.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Kai-V - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  5:32 AM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: Hey dudes,
wadya think ?
plz reply ASAP
It has not even been officially tested yet ... We do not know.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - LdragoMeteo - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  5:32 AM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: Hey dudes,
wadya think ?
plz reply ASAP
It has not even been officially tested yet ... We do not know.

But if you had it would you test it ??
If i had it yes i will tested ...

(Dec. 01, 2010  5:48 AM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: But if you had it would you test it ??
If i had it yes i will tested ...
It needs to be tested by someone eventually ...

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 01, 2010

... I'll do it during my winter break. Also, just to confirm with everyone: the L-Drago II Assault and Rush Ver. both do not have any rubber whatsoever.

Here is my video on its unboxing, if anyone is interested.

(Dec. 01, 2010  6:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: ... I'll do it during my winter break.
I should also be able to do that.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Pcyborg - Dec. 01, 2010

Momo, I just saw your vid. The set which I got didnt come with the special face you mentioned with the booklet. Strange...

Edit: I just remembered that Takara would give out unmentioned prizes small "prizes" on certain set. One example I used to encounter was a red colour shot with one of the special set B-daman. Its quite likely the face you got might be that.

If it is the special L Drago Face, then it means that the set comes from a WBBA Shop in Japan.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  6:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: ... I'll do it during my winter break. Also, just to confirm with everyone: the L-Drago II Assault and Rush Ver. both do not have any rubber whatsoever.

Here is my video on its unboxing, if anyone is interested.

i watched both parts and i say that i wish i were you, i have to get that set <-- is that off topic

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 01, 2010

I'm planning on ordering another one soon, to see if AD gets the Set from a variety of places, but if Kai-V is correct, which she almost always is, then the Face can be obtained from a WBBA Shop that sells this Set.

I'll post pics in this Thread later, if that's okay with Kai-V.

(Dec. 01, 2010  9:58 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm planning on ordering another one soon, to see if AD gets the Set from a variety of places, but if Kai-V is correct, which she almost always is, then the Face can be obtained from a WBBA Shop that sells this Set.

I'll post pics in this Thread later, if that's okay with Kai-V.
That is what is written on TAKARA-TOMY's website anyway, hah.

Sure.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - LdragoMeteo - Dec. 03, 2010

I just bought 1 from akira's daddy now i hav 2 wait

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - blah - Dec. 03, 2010

You could have posted that in Recent Beyblade Purchases to not spam this thread. T_T

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - The Fire Wyrm - Dec. 06, 2010

that red meteo and rush dragon is going to be one hot bey(YAYZ)

EDIT: i READ the post below....

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Killer Beafowl - Dec. 06, 2010

No joke learn to read.Right above^^^^^^

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - The Fire Wyrm - Dec. 06, 2010

does anybody know what the assault and rush modes are designed to do or are they just made to look cool?

EDIT: changed this post completly to stay on topic.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Kai-V - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  11:32 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: does anybody know what the assault and rush modes are designed to do or are they just made to look cool?

EDIT: changed this post completly to stay on topic.
We will test them soon ...

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - lightninglibraX - Dec. 07, 2010

can't wait to try out the LRF. (hasn't come yet and wont till christmas)

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 07, 2010

My LRF came slightly warped (will post pics after Thursday). However, I think once I wear it in, it should be very good.