World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD (/Thread-Product-BB-95-Flame-Byxis-230WD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Dan - Nov. 19, 2010

Yeah, I'm going to get this for sure.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Ultra - Nov. 19, 2010

Considering I already have Flame and WD and very little money atm this isn't gonna be high on my purchase list. Will probably only buy it if 230 turns out to be useful. Suprised how quickly it's gone onto ebay too.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - BeyScorcher - Nov. 19, 2010

*Sigh* Another Flame wheel???!!! I'm sick of those boring wheels!

And a Spin Track that high??!!!! It will get crushed instantly!!!!

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Crimson Aquario - Nov. 19, 2010

I will probably get this! Just for the lol's. I can imagine: Quetz, attack! *Flame pyxis flies way out of arena*

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Dan - Nov. 19, 2010

holy moly, I thought I was in the Super Deck Set thread.
No way in heck I'm getting this bey.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - BeyScorcher - Nov. 19, 2010

Like I'm gonna get this thing.

The Spin Track will be worthless.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Serotonin - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  3:39 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: *Sigh* Another Flame wheel???!!! I'm sick of those boring wheels!

And a Spin Track that high??!!!! It will get crushed instantly!!!!

(Nov. 19, 2010  3:49 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Like I'm gonna get this thing.

The Spin Track will be worthless.

Okay, we get it; you love your assumptions.

Now get out of this thread, before I warn you for your meaningless posts.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Themailman - Nov. 19, 2010

I think (even though it could suck) I'm gonna get it, It looks super cool. Plus, I think for something this out there there has to be some use to it, though it might not be used in competitive play.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2010

230 weighs 4.3 grams.

Some videos as well :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10712338228.html

Hm, I overlooked the fact that the other Beyblades would be hitting it exactly at its centre of gravity, so it has that advantage of stability ...

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Night - Nov. 19, 2010

Thanks, Kai-V

Is it possible that this can steal stamina?

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:27 PM)Night Wrote: Thanks, Kai-V

Hahah, to me that seems impossible. It just has a higher balance capacity, so naturally it might have slightly more stamina than some combinations.

Also, in the videos, I think Flame Byxis 230WD only lost to a low Defense type ...

This Beyblade sounds a lot like "Big Sis'".

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - .:J:. - Nov. 19, 2010

i reckon that it does as it seems to start tipping over and then gets hit and suddenly uprights itself, perhaps it's the reason for why the track is so high, so that it's more likely to get hit therefore it's going to steal more spin, seems we dont give takara enough credit...

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i reckon that it does as it seems to start tipping over and then gets hit and suddenly uprights itself, perhaps it's the reason for why the track is so high, so that it's more likely to get hit therefore it's going to steal more spin, seems we dont give takara enough credit...
Balancing itself back and stealing spin seem like two different notions to me.

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:27 PM)Night Wrote: Thanks, Kai-V

Hahah, to me that seems impossible. It just has a higher balance capacity, so naturally it might have slightly more stamina than some combinations.

Also, in the videos, I think Flame Byxis 230WD only lost to a low Defense type ...

This Beyblade sounds a lot like "Big Sis'".

Maybe things would be different against an attack type.

Usually, Spin-stealing beys seem to stop spinning around the same time as the other, because it depends on the other bey's spin-power to survive. Or maybe it's a different story.

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i reckon that it does as it seems to start tipping over and then gets hit and suddenly uprights itself, perhaps it's the reason for why the track is so high, so that it's more likely to get hit therefore it's going to steal more spin, seems we dont give takara enough credit...
Balancing itself back and stealing spin seem like two different notions to me.

well yeah they are sorry, but i forgot to add that it seems to wobble and the gets more enrgy when hit, and because of that it has enough energy to right itself, they are two different things but there is a link i forgot to add! sorry hope that helps make it more understandable...

Hm, in some of them it appeared as if both Beyblades stopped at the same time only because Flame Byxis stopped spinning and crashed on the other Beyblade as well, hah.

But seriously, spin stealing requires two opposite spin directions, no ? This is really not spin-stealing.

Also, Attack types were clearly used in the videos too, so I do not know what you are talking about.

Nwolf Wrote:well yeah they are sorry, but i forgot to add that it seems to wobble and the gets more enrgy when hit, and because of that it has enough energy to right itself, they are two different things but there is a link i forgot to add! sorry hope that helps make it more understandable...
That is not rare with any Stamina type though. It will begin to wobble, but then you will see it get hit and gain some of its balance back, however not necessarily its velocity.

well what would you class it as, spin diversion? energy stealing? i don't know what to call it, but it does seem to take some energy from the foe bey, but i guess it's not really spin-stealing...

True. You're right.

This may sound slightly off topic but 85 and 230 both have four dots on them. Does that mean those are the size limits of Tracks?

i dont quite know, but they might have some sort of connection so they place the same markins on them?

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well what would you class it as, spin diversion? energy stealing? i don't know what to call it, but it does seem to take some energy from the foe bey, but i guess it's not really spin-stealing...
There is just no real exchange of anything ... It is the natural behaviour of a spinning top against another in my opinion ...

oh i guess we all have our own opinions, I'll tell you about it if i win a competition to get it and ray gill! so until then we'll say that it doesn't spin-steal...

Unnecessary bet when someone can easily post a video?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie#Spin_Stealing

Opposite spin rotations.

RE: BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD - Themailman - Nov. 19, 2010

(Nov. 19, 2010  8:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 230 weighs 4.3 grams.

Some videos as well :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10712338228.html

Hm, I overlooked the fact that the other Beyblades would be hitting it exactly at its centre of gravity, so it has that advantage of stability ...
0_o Wow, I wasn't expecting such intriguing results. Also, it seemed that the tests weren't done with a stock Byxis, as I remember the WD it came with was pink(ish). Does anyone know what bottom they where using?

ok then, but it does seem strange how it seems to run out of power, gets hit and then seems tto power up...