World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BurningSands - Jan. 02, 2024

Just found out Beyblade X's existence and wanted to say I was super amazed to see The Promised Neverland's artist here. Loving the new art, and especially the character designs

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 05, 2024

CoroCoro Comics officially available in France !!! I found CoroCoro with PhœnixFeather in a store in Paris !!!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Jan. 14, 2024

It's not looking good bro.....

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Jan. 17, 2024

Xtreme Scanlation's English translation of chapter 8 is out.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jan. 17, 2024

Look, I get the focus was on ekusu and burn's battle which was pretty cool and all...
That being said, I honestly would say I still enjoyed this chapter and zonamos's/the sphinx avatars expressions were amazing.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 17, 2024

Why in the anime, Xtrem Finish is 1 point and not 3 points like IRL rules ?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Jan. 17, 2024

This really grinds my gears (very funny pun)

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jan. 20, 2024

Just a theory:

If they keep pushing Bird in his losing streak and Bird and Multi become a lot more famous, maybe there'll be a day when Bird loses hope as the leader.

The writer may pull off a plot twist of Bird quitting Team Persona and becoming a solo blader on his own. Abandoning Hell Scythe and anything Multi crafted for him behind.

Maybe a new character appears and inspires Bird to create his own Bey and battle on his own to prove he can win without any teammates. Final battle between Bird and Kamen X. I mean, wasn't Kamen X the main protagonist of this series? Making Bird the antagonist against Ekkuso kinda makes sense, I guess?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 20, 2024

(Jan. 20, 2024  2:16 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Just a theory:

If they keep pushing Bird in his losing streak and Bird and Multi become a lot more famous, maybe there'll be a day when Bird loses hope as the leader.

The writer may pull off a plot twist of Bird quitting Team Persona and becoming a solo blader on his own. Abandoning Hell Scythe and anything Multi crafted for him behind.

Maybe a new character appears and inspires Bird to create his own Bey and battle on his own to prove he can win without any teammates. Final battle between Bird and Kamen X. I mean, wasn't Kamen X the main protagonist of this series? Making Bird the antagonist against Ekkuso kinda makes sense, I guess?
I guess that would be a decent way for the story to go but truthfully I just don’t want Bird to be losing for half of the season and just want him to generally get stronger as time goes on and just train more as Bird losing is just getting extremely repetitive

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Jan. 22, 2024

(Jan. 20, 2024  2:16 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Just a theory:

I don't think him creating his own bey would happen. It's already been established that beycrafting is a sort of profession and you need to be registered. Also no, Ekusu is not the protag, Bird is. Ekusu is kind of like the mascot in a way.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xeogran - Jan. 26, 2024

I'm not exactly sure what the writing team plans to accomplish with making Bird such an absolute jobber. Even if he somehow powers up later on, the damage has already been done. There is no satisfaction in his Bey Battles, unless you start counting the amount of times he's lost for a sadistic pleasure.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jan. 26, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  11:15 AM)Xeogran Wrote: I'm not exactly sure what the writing team plans to accomplish with making Bird such an absolute jobber. Even if he somehow powers up later on, the damage has already been done. There is no satisfaction in his Bey Battles, unless you start counting the amount of times he's lost for a sadistic pleasure.
One of the reasons why X might be bottom beyblade

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 26, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  11:15 AM)Xeogran Wrote: I'm not exactly sure what the writing team plans to accomplish with making Bird such an absolute jobber. Even if he somehow powers up later on, the damage has already been done. There is no satisfaction in his Bey Battles, unless you start counting the amount of times he's lost for a sadistic pleasure.
Bird has literally been done absolutely dirty and it’s just sad. Look I don’t think 45 needed to say “People still watch this garbage?” as people can like whatever they want to but I honestly see why he doesn’t like the anime very much… It’s just downright boring as nothing has happened at this point in the story I mean even by this time in DB there was I guess some development introducting Rashad and same with other gens but where for X? Obviously I hope the 2nd half of X picks up but whether it does remains to be seen. I think the X beys have a bright future but I don’t know about the anime & manga… 
Okay I’m done yapping now.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Jan. 26, 2024

It's called development. If you wanna watch an mc destroy every person they meet then watch mfb or burst again.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 26, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  5:27 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It's called development. If you wanna watch an mc destroy every person they meet then watch mfb or burst again.
We’re not saying he has to destroy every blader he battles but that he shouldn’t lose every single battle as it becomes repetitive. We should see him slowly get better and better overtime with training and hard work. You didn’t see anyone complaining when he was losing at the beginning but he just keeps losing again and again and exactly what development ? How has Bird improve or change in any way? Oh wait… he hasn’t.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Jan. 26, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  7:04 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2024  5:27 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It's called development. If you wanna watch an mc destroy every person they meet then watch mfb or burst again.
We’re not saying he has to destroy every blader he battles but that he shouldn’t lose every single battle as it becomes repetitive.

As if the formula in burst with the mc's losing and then wining against opponents as they come along isn't? At least we know why Bird is losing so much, and that we've been seeing slight improvements in him.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jan. 26, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  7:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2024  7:04 PM)Bey100 Wrote: We’re not saying he has to destroy every blader he battles but that he shouldn’t lose every single battle as it becomes repetitive.

As if the formula in burst with the mc's losing and then wining against opponents as they come along isn't? At least we know why Bird is losing so much, and that we've been seeing slight improvements in him.

What improvements? Or do mean making Craigslist versions of X's moves?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jan. 27, 2024

About a day late to this, but the official bey x twitter just posted a thread containing the entirety of chapter 1 in color

https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status/1750708401997508994

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Jan. 27, 2024

(Jan. 26, 2024  9:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2024  7:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: As if the formula in burst with the mc's losing and then wining against opponents as they come along isn't? At least we know why Bird is losing so much, and that we've been seeing slight improvements in him.

What improvements? Or do mean making Craigslist versions of X's moves?
Proof you guys aren’t paying attention to anything. Against Meiko, not to go in head first without a strategy. Zooganic, importance of a good launch. Floor 1 test, old tactics don’t always work. Also doesn’t Ekusu have literally one move being something that everyone can do?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 27, 2024

(Jan. 27, 2024  5:37 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2024  9:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What improvements? Or do mean making Craigslist versions of X's moves?
Proof you guys aren’t paying attention to anything. Against Meiko, not to go in head first without a strategy. Zooganic, importance of a good launch. Floor 1 test, old tactics don’t always work. Also doesn’t Ekusu have literally one move being something that everyone can do?
Oh yeah and let’s take nearly 20 episodes to show that… very great development right there 😑

(Jan. 27, 2024  8:13 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2024  5:37 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Proof you guys aren’t paying attention to anything. Against Meiko, not to go in head first without a strategy. Zooganic, importance of a good launch. Floor 1 test, old tactics don’t always work. Also doesn’t Ekusu have literally one move being something that everyone can do?
Oh yeah and let’s take nearly 20 episodes to show that… very great development right there 😑
Read the manga that isn’t full of filler and that problem ceases to exist.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 27, 2024

(Jan. 27, 2024  8:39 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2024  8:13 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Oh yeah and let’s take nearly 20 episodes to show that… very great development right there 😑
Read the manga that isn’t full of filler and that problem ceases to exist.
What are you talking about? Most of the problems the anime has the manga does as in exactly what has developed in the manga NOTHING.Bird still sucks in the manga and there is barely any character arcs. In fact as disappointed I am in the anime the anime is honestly better if I’m being completely honest. Look can we please just agree to disagree? I’m getting tired of this..

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jan. 27, 2024

(Jan. 27, 2024  5:37 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2024  9:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What improvements? Or do mean making Craigslist versions of X's moves?
Yeah, if only all of those improvements affected the plot. Like giving Bird a draw instead of a loss. Or better yet, a positive win ratio. And Ekusu recently used the infinity X Dash, something that no other blader has used.

(Jan. 27, 2024  9:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2024  8:39 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Read the manga that isn’t full of filler and that problem ceases to exist.
What are you talking about? Most of the problems the anime has the manga does as in exactly what has developed in the manga NOTHING.Bird still sucks in the manga and there is barely any character arcs. In fact as disappointed I am in the anime the anime is honestly better if I’m being completely honest. Look can we please just agree to disagree? I’m getting tired of this..

Alright, objectively the anime is worse than the manga

(Jan. 27, 2024  9:36 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2024  5:37 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Proof you guys aren’t paying attention to anything. Against Meiko, not to go in head first without a strategy. Zooganic, importance of a good launch. Floor 1 test, old tactics don’t always work. Also doesn’t Ekusu have literally one move being something that everyone can do?
Yeah, if only all of those improvements affected the plot. Like giving Bird a draw instead of a loss. Or better yet, a positive win ratio. And Ekusu recently used the infinity X Dash, something that no other blader has used.

Giving him wins would screw over his development. Be patient or don’t bother.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 28, 2024

(Jan. 27, 2024  11:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2024  9:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote: What are you talking about? Most of the problems the anime has the manga does as in exactly what has developed in the manga NOTHING.Bird still sucks in the manga and there is barely any character arcs. In fact as disappointed I am in the anime the anime is honestly better if I’m being completely honest. Look can we please just agree to disagree? I’m getting tired of this..

Alright, objectively the anime is worse than the manga

(Jan. 27, 2024  9:36 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Yeah, if only all of those improvements affected the plot. Like giving Bird a draw instead of a loss. Or better yet, a positive win ratio. And Ekusu recently used the infinity X Dash, something that no other blader has used.

Giving him wins would screw over his development. Be patient or don’t bother.
How? If we see an arc of him training hard & working hard how is winning ruining his development? What you want him to keep losing then unexpectedly win at the end of the season? That doesn’t make any sense