World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Nov. 27, 2023

(Nov. 27, 2023  11:04 AM)Cath Wrote: Since we don't know the motivation behind multi trying to reach the top, I'm guessing it's because she wants to prove to the world that she's better than her sister who is probably a very strong blader. You know who else is a very strong blader who's also a girl? The girl from Team Pendragon. You get where I'm going with this? That girl from Team Pendragon is probably Multi's older sister. If not, then perhaps her older sister used to be a very strong blader maybe still is but just not in X tower. This is kind of the same story as Itoshi Rin and his old bro Sae in BlueLock.

Some people might argue that the girl from Team Pendragon looks to be the same age as Multi but I disagree. I think she's at least a 2-3 years older than Multi which would make this hypothesis of mine perfect.

Ez counter argument: Multi lacks melanin.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - beyspark - Nov. 27, 2023

(Nov. 27, 2023  11:04 AM)Cath Wrote: Since we don't know the motivation behind multi trying to reach the top, I'm guessing it's because she wants to prove to the world that she's better than her sister who is probably a very strong blader. You know who else is a very strong blader who's also a girl? The girl from Team Pendragon. You get where I'm going with this? That girl from Team Pendragon is probably Multi's older sister. If not, then perhaps her older sister used to be a very strong blader maybe still is but just not in X tower. This is kind of the same story as Itoshi Rin and his old bro Sae in BlueLock.

Some people might argue that the girl from Team Pendragon looks to be the same age as Multi but I disagree. I think she's at least a 2-3 years older than Multi which would make this hypothesis of mine perfect.
What if Multi older sister is main antagonist in season 2

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Nov. 27, 2023

Quick disclaimer, according to an actual native korean speaker its also possible its just some older girl multi is friends with, not necessarily a sister.

https://vxtwitter.com/njikeartist/status/1727496461703602394?t=E8UUSHOSJkv4BNHG9JCpZw&s=19

I wonder how long before they introduce this mystery girl.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 28, 2023

In This video we Can see for the First Time Yoshihiro Nagamori !!!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Dec. 03, 2023

This is off-topic but...

Why do I see a lot of fans out there shipping Bird and Multi? Like a ton of them from Twitter and comments from Youtube and Reddit.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Dec. 03, 2023

(Dec. 03, 2023  11:18 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: This is off-topic but...

Why do I see a lot of fans out there shipping Bird and Multi? Like a ton of them from Twitter and comments from Youtube and Reddit.
And it has begun... oh well *Hide under my bed for the rest of my life* also isn't Multi like a year older than Bird or something like that?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Dec. 04, 2023

(Dec. 03, 2023  11:18 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: This is off-topic but...

can we pls keep the topic of shipping 100 miles away from this website

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Dec. 04, 2023

Been browsing Sakugabooru and I gotta keep it real with you guys. Burst is easily the best animated Beyblade gen, and I really hope X gets to its level and even exceeds it. The problem here is that Burst was able to build up a consistent workflow and star-studded lineup over time. Hypothetically X could do the same thing, Burst didn't start with Sparking-level animation, but the problem is that X is specifically starting on a rushed foundation. To salt into the wound, almost all of the big-name Sakuga animators have officially moved on from Beyblade, making it impossible to call upon their hope.

The thing is, I don't necessarily think it's over, or anything like that. We've already seen the anime improve over time, with a more consistent art quality and more fluid motion. Of course, this isn't anything amazing, it just means that it's finally reached ground level, but it is progress. It's possible to get plenty of new Sakuga animators so that a new line-up of star animators and directors can be created. OLM doesn't necessarily have MAPPA level draw, but it still has been seen that new blood can and will step up to the plate if given the opportunity.

This is already going deep into the future though. For now, since we have consistent quality, they need to keep on maintaining it, and upping it to the best of their ability during pivotal moments. The first pivotal moment would be the debut, but that was a no-go, they weren't even at ground level yet. The intro to the X Tower being a pivotal moment is highly debatable, but that episode did get the same treatment. We don't have anymore that we know of, but if I had to guess, the next one should be related to Burn given that he's explicitly getting build-up before his debut instead of debuting and fighting on the spot (which is standard for major characters, like main antagonists). After Dagger debuts next week we should get into Kadovar's trial, meaning Burn shouldn't be too far behind, maybe about a month maximum. We'll just have to wait and see if they can pull through.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that something they should be doing during the process of evolving is creating a more unique experience. For example, Burst is known for emphasizing launches. This is pretty obvious seeing how they dedicate full scenes and crazy choreography too them, but that only started with the Cross Shoot and Bakuso Shot. Both of these debuted in the final arc of the show, so I'm willing to give the X team time.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Dec. 04, 2023

(Dec. 04, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Been browsing Sakugabooru and I gotta keep it real with you guys. Burst is easily the best animated Beyblade gen, 

Oh hell no.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Dec. 04, 2023

(Dec. 04, 2023  2:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Been browsing Sakugabooru and I gotta keep it real with you guys. Burst is easily the best animated Beyblade gen, 

Oh hell no.
They’re not wrong🤷 You know how those finales are hitting.

(Dec. 04, 2023  4:26 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  2:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Oh hell no.
They’re not wrong🤷 You know how those finales are hitting.

Burst has the worst animation out of all the gens, objectively speaking.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Dec. 04, 2023

(Dec. 04, 2023  4:43 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  4:26 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: They’re not wrong🤷 You know how those finales are hitting.

Evidence?

(Dec. 04, 2023  6:01 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  4:43 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Burst has the worst animation out of all the gens, objectively speaking.

Evidence?

Literally look at it compared to everything else before it.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Dec. 05, 2023

(Dec. 04, 2023  6:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  6:01 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Evidence?

Literally look at it compared to everything else before it.
I have, and it seems quite inferior. 
What I’m referring to is:
Bank shoots: we would get unique, consistently fluid animation shots since Cho z.

Avatars: each avatar would have their own different animation for being activated in burst.
These two points show that Burst has consistently good animation since they have decent sequences appear over and over again.

The burst anime also has consistent animation for move, and dynamic battles which have cleaner renders with beys moving in myriad smooth real as opposed to spontaneous jabs and long clashes beys would do prior generations.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Dec. 07, 2023

Upon a full retrospective, I think people are confusing art style with animation. If you go back and watch the older seasons (all of Bakuten and Metal Fight are on YouTube) it's really a no-brainer that Burst simply has better motion. However the art-style is purely subjective, I personally prefer Takafumi Adachi's designs but that's just me.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Dec. 07, 2023

(Dec. 07, 2023  2:55 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Upon a full retrospective, I think people are confusing art style with animation. If you go back and watch the older seasons (all of Bakuten and Metal Fight are on YouTube) it's really a no-brainer that Burst simply has better motion. However the art-style is purely subjective, I personally prefer Takafumi Adachi's designs but that's just me.

Thank you.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Dec. 07, 2023

(Dec. 04, 2023  4:43 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  4:26 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: They’re not wrong🤷 You know how those finales are hitting.

Did you watch Burst blindfolded.

(Dec. 04, 2023  3:25 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Been browsing Sakugabooru and I gotta keep it real with you guys. Burst is easily the best animated Beyblade gen, and I really hope X gets to its level and even exceeds it. The problem here is that Burst was able to build up a consistent workflow and star-studded lineup over time. Hypothetically X could do the same thing, Burst didn't start with Sparking-level animation, but the problem is that X is specifically starting on a rushed foundation. To salt into the wound, almost all of the big-name Sakuga animators have officially moved on from Beyblade, making it impossible to call upon their hope.

The thing is, I don't necessarily think it's over, or anything like that. We've already seen the anime improve over time, with a more consistent art quality and more fluid motion. Of course, this isn't anything amazing, it just means that it's finally reached ground level, but it is progress. It's possible to get plenty of new Sakuga animators so that a new line-up of star animators and directors can be created. OLM doesn't necessarily have MAPPA level draw, but it still has been seen that new blood can and will step up to the plate if given the opportunity.

This is already going deep into the future though. For now, since we have consistent quality, they need to keep on maintaining it, and upping it to the best of their ability during pivotal moments. The first pivotal moment would be the debut, but that was a no-go, they weren't even at ground level yet. The intro to the X Tower being a pivotal moment is highly debatable,  but that episode did get the same treatment. We don't have anymore that we know of, but if I had to guess, the next one should be related to Burn given that he's explicitly getting build-up before his debut instead of debuting and fighting on the spot (which is standard for major characters, like main antagonists).  After Dagger debuts next week we should get into Kadovar's trial, meaning Burn shouldn't be too far behind, maybe about a month maximum. We'll just have to wait and see if they can pull through.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that something they should be doing during the process of evolving is creating a more unique experience. For example, Burst is known for emphasizing launches. This is pretty obvious seeing how they dedicate full scenes and crazy choreography too them, but that only started with the Cross Shoot and Bakuso Shot. Both of these debuted in the final arc of the show, so I'm willing to give the X team time.

Cool another sakuga fanatic. Although Burst only has 200 posts on the booru it should be getting a huge revamp in the near future. I'm talking 1200 total for Burst.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Dec. 07, 2023

(Dec. 07, 2023  7:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2023  4:43 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Burst has the worst animation out of all the gens, objectively speaking.

Did you watch Burst blindfolded.
I watched every season besides GT and DB, the animation is not on par with mfb's and bsb's

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Dec. 08, 2023

(Dec. 07, 2023  7:47 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2023  7:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Did you watch Burst blindfolded.
I watched every season besides GT and DB, the animation is not on par with mfb's and bsb's

What's your basis? I can tell you with a 100% certainty that Burst's animation is objectively better than Bakuten's and MFB's. Burst had better names, was much more consistent, had better outputs, and best of all had a more creative route with the animation/direction a lot of the episodes had. Just like what @Xcess-Z said, you are confusing art styles with animation. Sure you can prefer MFB's art style more than Burst but when it comes to animation, direction, storyboarding, Burst just gaps incredibly hard.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Dec. 08, 2023

You haven’t even watched Burst newer seasons (which should have better animation) but you think it has the worst animation?? Come on now.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Dec. 08, 2023

Buddy what are you talking about? Burst clearly has better animation, art style yeah sure maybe Mfb/Bakuten has a better art style depending on how you feel but you can't be saying that those have better animation than burst  like come on now

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - God Dragruler - Dec. 08, 2023

Burst definetly had better animation then both mfb and OG (not that didnt have great animation in fact some episode would put some burst episode to shame ) its basically the thing that carried burst thoughout its era it was more fluid, vibrant, flashy and clean. Now art style imo it loses to both mfb and og but thats a matter of prefference burst art style work for what was presented it which is more Brighter for Kids while they other 2 was more on the teen and Adult type. For storywise it also depends burst became very repetitive no real stake but again it fit to what this gen wanted to show it, wasnt meant to be super dark and world threating events like the previous 2 series but it again depends on taste. One thing burst failed at is their side characters and specially Female cast they were useless. Burst after Cho z (even in Middle of Cho z) likes to go toward 3 to 5 characters only while the rest get shaft for for the main 3 or 5 thats it, their was no real strong female ilia was just their and even though Pri was fun she was just Bell back up main when she should've take the lead. Anyway all in all when it comes to animation busrt wins.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Dec. 10, 2023

(Dec. 08, 2023  1:21 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2023  7:47 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I watched every season besides GT and DB, the animation is not on par with mfb's and bsb's
You haven’t even watched Burst newer seasons (which should have better animation) but you think it has the worst animation?? Come on now.

I haven’t even watched DB in full yet I know it’s garbage. That’s kinda what you get when the animation studio is OLM.

(Dec. 08, 2023  12:09 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2023  7:47 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I watched every season besides GT and DB, the animation is not on par with mfb's and bsb's

What's your basis? I can tell you with a 100% certainty that Burst's animation is objectively better than Bakuten's and MFB's. Burst had better names, was much more consistent, had better outputs, and best of all had a more creative route with the animation/direction a lot of the episodes had. Just like what @Xcess-Z said, you are confusing art styles with animation. Sure you can prefer MFB's art style more than Burst but when it comes to animation, direction, storyboarding, Burst just gaps incredibly hard.
3 letters, OLM.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Dec. 10, 2023

(Dec. 10, 2023  6:48 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2023  1:21 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: You haven’t even watched Burst newer seasons (which should have better animation) but you think it has the worst animation?? Come on now.

I haven’t even watched DB in full yet I know it’s garbage. That’s kinda what you get when the animation studio is OLM.

(Dec. 08, 2023  12:09 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What's your basis? I can tell you with a 100% certainty that Burst's animation is objectively better than Bakuten's and MFB's. Burst had better names, was much more consistent, had better outputs, and best of all had a more creative route with the animation/direction a lot of the episodes had. Just like what @Xcess-Z said, you are confusing art styles with animation. Sure you can prefer MFB's art style more than Burst but when it comes to animation, direction, storyboarding, Burst just gaps incredibly hard.
3 letters, OLM.

Satire right? OLM is one of the most consistent studios when it comes to bringing an output in animation. I don't know where you saw or who told you that OLM is bad but it is no where near being that. If you want to worry about an anime studio, I suggest you take a look at MAPPA.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - 45° - Dec. 11, 2023

(Dec. 10, 2023  7:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2023  6:48 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: I haven’t even watched DB in full yet I know it’s garbage. That’s kinda what you get when the animation studio is OLM.

3 letters, OLM.

Satire right? OLM is one of the most consistent studios when it comes to bringing an output in animation. I don't know where you saw or who told you that OLM is bad but it is no where near being that. If you want to worry about an anime studio, I suggest you take a look at MAPPA.

Mappa slaps OLM any day of the year, wat are you talking about?