World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-X-Manga-and-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Oct. 25, 2023

(Oct. 25, 2023  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2023  4:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: because you haven't tried. The beys release monthly and so does the manga, but we can't share where the manga or anime is. You also went away during the news heavy months so thats on you.

How tf is that on me because Im not active everyday? Be careful the way you word things buddy

It *is* on you because you're the one who's online. You're why you don't know.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Oct. 25, 2023

(Oct. 25, 2023  5:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2023  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: How tf is that on me because Im not active everyday? Be careful the way you word things buddy

It *is* on you because you're the one who's online. You're why you don't know.

Because I have other stuff to attend to? As if you have suddenly forgotten when I made a post damn similar to this one. Sometimes things need being told? Not that hard to figure out bro

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Oct. 25, 2023

(Oct. 25, 2023  5:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2023  5:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It *is* on you because you're the one who's online. You're why you don't know.

Because I have other stuff to attend to? As if you have suddenly forgotten when I made a post damn similar to this one. Sometimes things need being told? Not that hard to figure out bro

I'm just saying, no need to get heated over nothing lol.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dracieleone - Oct. 29, 2023

(Oct. 18, 2023  2:21 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Lots of surprises in Chapter 5

I don't necessarily think Team Persona should've lost, but I think X should've lost to King while swapping Bird and Multi's opponents and giving Bird a W.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Oct. 29, 2023

(Oct. 29, 2023  10:25 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:

I don't necessarily think Team Persona should've lost, but I think X should've lost to King while swapping Bird and Multi's opponents and giving Bird a W.

Actually there were a few moves. I think when Leon Claw was going on defense that was called Guardian Beast. And apparently the X Dash has a 4X Version exclusive to the stadium that Ekusu used against King. Basically it’s an enhanced version. That reply was for xcess my bad

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phengpegasus - Oct. 31, 2023

At this point they should just make bird evil or have some dark resonance. Because that is the only way he is going to win at this point. What’s the point of this character, if he is just going to lose. Blind devoy never won battles during the GT series, but Jesus Christ, at least he managed to get ring out finishes.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  2:23 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: At this point they should just make bird evil or have some dark resonance. Because that is the only way he is going to win at this point. What’s the point of this character, if he is just going to lose. Blind devoy never won battles during the GT series, but Jesus Christ, at least he managed to get ring out finishes.

Dang bro. God forbid a protag isn't automatically a prodigy because they're the protag. You'd know he's slowly been getting better if you read the manga.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phengpegasus - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  12:17 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  2:23 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: At this point they should just make bird evil or have some dark resonance. Because that is the only way he is going to win at this point. What’s the point of this character, if he is just going to lose. Blind devoy never won battles during the GT series, but Jesus Christ, at least he managed to get ring out finishes.

Dang bro. God forbid a protag isn't automatically a prodigy because they're the protag. You'd know he's slowly been getting better if you read the manga.
I’m not expecting him to be a pro. But they got to give him a win at some point. Either that or at least put a scene where he trains. Because I don’t see the point of him having that bey given to him.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 02, 2023

Now that we have definitive proof of a new system in April, I bet that the reason why the battle with Zooganic (and potentially future ones) seemed to go so fast is that they plan to finish off this arc in April, then move to a separate one with the launch of UX. This First Arc would detail climbing the X Tower, and the second would show it from a different perspective. A potential idea could be a loser's bracket, with the idea of teams that lose to the Champion never being able to get a rematch unless they go through a Loser's Tournament.

Also, the idea of a second arc could mean more Bird focus as well. If they want to shift the perspective to following Bird's ambitions rather than X's, another arc would be a good opportunity for that.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - Nov. 02, 2023

I feel so dumb for it take me so long to catch up on the anime

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Magda171983 - Nov. 03, 2023

i watched beyblade anime like 20 years ago, is it any good now? is it worth to return to watch ?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Cath - Nov. 03, 2023

I don't think Chrome is suited to be the Ultimate final boss type of guy. I think his team gets dethroned towards the middle of this season and then he'll have to fight for the top again with his team. By the time we reach the end of season 1, I'm pretty sure there will be this ruthless menacing kind of guy at the top that everyone will try to beat. I hope it turns out that way..

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 03, 2023

New King Character Render (They haven't added any hyperlinks to his page on the anime site, but it's up) + Maiden since no one uploaded her before

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Dark red - Nov. 03, 2023

(Nov. 03, 2023  3:38 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: New King Character Render (They haven't added any hyperlinks to his page on the anime site, but it's up) + Maiden since no one uploaded her before
Dang, King looks clean as h3ll!

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Phengpegasus - Nov. 03, 2023

I was not expecting king’s voice to be that deep. I thought he was gonna have pot’s voice or something.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Nov. 07, 2023

For anyone wondering: it looks like the terminology for this gen remains "Avatar". They refer to the manifestation of the beasts in the 4X system as "4X Avatars".

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 11, 2023

Pan & Toguro

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Nov. 14, 2023

I find something, a guy named Burn Fushihara - An expert - level genius in the team, Yggdrasil & owner of his bey, Phoenix Wing 9-80 GF (Gear Flat) & the visor guy that Team Persona met in Episode 5, is the judge of the X Tower with his Wyvern Gale 5-80 GB (Gear Ball) bey.

Also Hells Chain & Dran Dagger were bult by Multi herself to perfectly match with both Bird and Ekusu's capabilities in battle

That what I know now, we just have to wait & see.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 14, 2023

It doesn't seem like the girl of Team Pendragon uses PhoenixWing based on its color, so it should go to a new character. She could use WyvernGale, but the colors still don't match up. We have 2 Beys without owners, add one more and that makes a full team's worth of Beys. I think the idea of a new Team that has the Phoenix and Wyvern users would be the most interesting. Perhaps a team based on Mythological Beasts? It would also give us 3 teams total, which is a pretty healthy amount without overdoing it. It would also give us one more obstacle before immediately landing on Pendragon, which would be nice.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Nov. 14, 2023

(Nov. 14, 2023  7:15 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: It doesn't seem like the girl of Team Pendragon uses PhoenixWing based on its color, so it should go to a new character. She could use WyvernGale, but the colors still don't match up. We have 2 Beys without owners, add one more and that makes a full team's worth of Beys. I think the idea of a new Team that has the Phoenix and Wyvern users would be the most interesting. Perhaps a team based on Mythological Beasts? It would also give us 3 teams total, which is a pretty healthy amount without overdoing it. It would also give us one more obstacle before immediately landing on Pendragon, which would be nice.

Why do the colors have to match up?

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Deity - Nov. 14, 2023

what do you think the user of phoenix wing is like

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Nov. 14, 2023

(Nov. 14, 2023  7:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2023  7:15 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: It doesn't seem like the girl of Team Pendragon uses PhoenixWing based on its color, so it should go to a new character. She could use WyvernGale, but the colors still don't match up. We have 2 Beys without owners, add one more and that makes a full team's worth of Beys. I think the idea of a new Team that has the Phoenix and Wyvern users would be the most interesting. Perhaps a team based on Mythological Beasts? It would also give us 3 teams total, which is a pretty healthy amount without overdoing it. It would also give us one more obstacle before immediately landing on Pendragon, which would be nice.

Why do the colors have to match up?

Colors of a Blader and their Beyblade match up 90% of the time because they're intentionally designed to be that way. For example. they won't have a character that wears all blue use a Red and Black Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Nov. 15, 2023

Hey, I got the name of Wyvern Gale's Blader, Kadovar - the Judge of the X Tower & Burn Fujiwara own both Phoenix Wing 9-60GF (Gear Flat) as his Current Beyblade, while Phoenix Feather 3-60F is his initial Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - KIO - Nov. 15, 2023

We're barely halfway through the first cour, but I fear we won't see Chrome and the rest of Pendragon for a few more cours...there's over fifty episodes planned after all.

RE: Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Nov. 15, 2023

(Nov. 14, 2023  11:34 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2023  7:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Why do the colors have to match up?

Colors of a Blader and their Beyblade match up 90% of the time because they're intentionally designed to be that way. For example. they won't have a character that wears all blue use a Red and Black Beyblade.

Ekusu, Bird, and King are the older bladers that have similar color schemes to their beys.