World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:48 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I thought this initially, but now that I’ve directly compared the two, the silhouette looks just like Divine Belial. I don’t think it’s a new Bey, just a placeholder, probably.
Yeah It looks way to much like Divine Belial so I think it's pretty obvious it is just a placeholder

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - Mar. 21, 2023

Seems futuristic, and based on the trailer the design philosophy is evolving each aspect of Beyblade to the next level (Next is what the X stands for).

Also, I’m probably looking into this too much, but the teaser video might have shown off the system? The Spinning top made out of Light had 4 distinct parts, and I’m not sure if it’s just supposed to represent a generic Beyblade or something new.

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:53 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Seems futuristic, and based on the trailer the design philosophy is evolving each aspect of Beyblade to the next level (Next is what the X stands for).

Also, I’m probably looking into this too much, but the teaser video might have shown off the system? The Spinning top made out of Light had 4 distinct parts, and I’m not sure if it’s just supposed to represent a generic Beyblade or something new.
Eh.... we'll have to wait and see what really caught my eyes was the new gear part like what does that mean?

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:55 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:53 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Seems futuristic, and based on the trailer the design philosophy is evolving each aspect of Beyblade to the next level (Next is what the X stands for).

Eh.... we'll have to wait and see what really caught my eyes was the new gear part like what does that mean?

It probably means System, as in, they’re making a new system (obviously they are).

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:47 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: The street battle thing seems not legit. The logo is way too sleek to scream mfb urban

When it gets misquoted yes, battles will be high rise buildings and seems urban setting 

street battle or whatever else is what other people kept adding on.

It's also a wait and see all that was shown was the logo... lol 

Name everything that info came from the same source.

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:57 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:55 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Eh.... we'll have to wait and see what really caught my eyes was the new gear part like what does that mean?

It probably means System, as in, they’re making a new system (obviously they are).
If the gears mean more than just "system" then It reminds me a lot of plastic gen so maybe there taking some inspiration from that?

Not to be rude, but RalfBalf was directly talking about the urban setting. Yes, they did talk about street battles, but they also clearly say that it doesn’t scream urban to them. Zankye, you just said the rumor included an urban setting. Nothing got misquoted.

Also, I do agree that Gears is a very odd word to use. A new version of the Spin Gear System would make tips a lot more complex.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  2:08 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Not to be rude, but RalfBalf was directly talking about the urban setting. Yes, they did talk about street battles, but they also clearly say that it doesn’t scream urban to them. Zankye, you just said the rumor included an urban setting. Nothing got misquoted.

Also, I do agree that Gears is a very odd word to use. A new version of the Spin Gear System would make tips a lot more complex.

Seems urban setting is what was originally said and what was the take, it is either way extremely too far early to say "seems not legit" it was to clear the record, the logo being present there or not does not really debunk anything.

That was the point made.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 21, 2023

I wonder if the logo will be the same for the manga and anime... A simple logo like that can't be the "real" logo for me... Wait and see.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  2:16 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I wonder if the logo will be the same for the manga and anime... A simple logo like that can't be the "real" logo for me... Wait and see.

Why would they reveal a logo that isn't real

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:59 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:47 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: The street battle thing seems not legit. The logo is way too sleek to scream mfb urban

When it gets misquoted yes, battles will be high rise buildings and seems urban setting 

If it's not mfb urban then it's probably being used as "modern" or something like that. I doubt the May corocoro will have anymore info that won't leave us in the dark about everything so I'm just speculating anything I can and inferring from what little we have. The truth will be unveiled when it's unveiled.

(Mar. 21, 2023  2:20 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:59 AM)originalzankye Wrote: When it gets misquoted yes, battles will be high rise buildings and seems urban setting 

If it's not mfb urban then it's probably being used as "modern" or something like that. I doubt the May corocoro will have anymore info that won't leave us in the dark about everything so I'm just speculating anything I can and inferring from what little we have. The truth will be unveiled when it's unveiled.
Anything related to the animation doubt for awhile you'd be looking into like June maybe or whenever the manga gets published that won't be for awhile

and no worries lol

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  2:16 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I wonder if the logo will be the same for the manga and anime... A simple logo like that can't be the "real" logo for me... Wait and see.

Just because it's not busy doesn't mean it can't be real. We'll get more logo variations down the line, just like past generations.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Achilles25 - Mar. 21, 2023

man i'm really gonna miss Valt....tomorrow is his birthday too 😢

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyBurstMY - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  2:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: man i'm really gonna miss Valt....tomorrow is his birthday too 😢

Im sure his birthday is Japan timezone

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ZestyPhresh - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:49 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:48 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I thought this initially, but now that I’ve directly compared the two, the silhouette looks just like Divine Belial. I don’t think it’s a new Bey, just a placeholder, probably.
Yeah It looks way to much like Divine Belial so I think it's pretty obvious it is just a placeholder

Only interesting thing to that is that it says "New Gears", and that has a divine belial on it. Could the new series use all the gears they made for the belials?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  3:07 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:49 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah It looks way to much like Divine Belial so I think it's pretty obvious it is just a placeholder

Only interesting thing to that is that it says "New Gears", and that has a divine belial on it. Could the new series use all the gears they made for the belials?

If the gears were universal, that might be interesting. But considering they couldn't even make the A gear (and I think the H gear too?) backwards compatible with Dynamite and Dangerous, it's probably not likely.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 21, 2023

If it’s like april 2015, in April we Will know who Will be the new manga autor and a picture of the main character (manga version) and a trailer of anime This summer (anime Will come for sure in 2024).

(Mar. 21, 2023  3:14 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If it’s like april 2015, in April we Will know who Will be the new manga autor and a picture of the main character (manga version) and a trailer of anime This summer (anime Will come for sure in 2024).
Maybe when did they reveal the burst beys back in 2015?

Strongly urge you all to join Beyblade Bladers Lab community

https://www.beach.jp/circleboard/af10964/topictitle

TT collects player feedbacks for R&D

(Mar. 21, 2023  3:37 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  3:14 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If it’s like april 2015, in April we Will know who Will be the new manga autor and a picture of the main character (manga version) and a trailer of anime This summer (anime Will come for sure in 2024).
Maybe when did they reveal the burst beys back in 2015?

April 2015 in same time as the logo and the video.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - fireblaze1 - Mar. 21, 2023

Hey guys check out these videos: of the 4th Beyblade Generation:

The opening stage of the new Beyblade Era.

Made by [url=https://www.youtube.com/Dragogalaxy, which have the info on the first video.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - versusENDEV - Mar. 21, 2023

Based from the teaser, my fearless forecast is that EVERY BeybladeX is like a Belial. It starts with a BASE form and will get NEW GEARS as the series goes on. Not just a few gears, but a LOT and will have a CROSS compatibility with other beys. The NEW GAME refers to the GEAR system that you can only use 2 out of 3or4 max gears that can be equipped. Instead of mode change, there will be a GEAR change phase before each battle.

Mark my words with an X! 😉

A run-down on today’s 3/21 Beyblade Day:

1: Beyblade X logo & title reveal (NEW gears/stadium/game)

2: Beyblade X experience set gift in advance
Prize A: Beyblade X experience set for 20 people
Prize B: Amazon gift card 500 yen for 30 people
*Japan only

3: Beyblade Bladers Lab by BEYBLADE X development team
https://www.beach.jp/circleboard/af10964/topictitle

4. Bey Tube Channel launched
https://youtube.com/@BeyBladeOfficialYouTube

5. Rare bey lottery campaign
Commemorating the release of BEYBLADE X!
*Japan only

6. Road to 25th project -
"Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution" Graph Art latest goods sales

7. Road to 25th project -
Re-run of past anime Season 1 episodes 1 to 3 of each generation on Bey Tube Channel

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DedZeY - Mar. 21, 2023

I acually thought it would reveal some of the beys but at least it confirmed the leaks and just made me get a bit disappointed but also still exited