World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Mar. 20, 2023

Where the news?

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 20, 2023

(Mar. 20, 2023  8:33 PM)beyspark Wrote: Where the news?

Not yet. Wait.

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - cybubble - Mar. 20, 2023

3 more hours for me

I mean it’s 5 for me when the news comes out I live in California

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Mar. 20, 2023

(Mar. 20, 2023  9:00 PM)cybubble Wrote: 3 more hours for me

I mean it’s 5 for me when the news comes out I live in California

It's 4 hours for you and everybody

Oh got my time wrong sorry

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Mar. 20, 2023

(Mar. 20, 2023  8:45 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2023  8:33 PM)beyspark Wrote: Where the news?

Not yet. Wait.
Will it just be the website the news will come on or anything else?

Probably the takara tomy YouTube channel

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Achilles25 - Mar. 20, 2023

Reveal times so it'll cause less confusion:

Pacific Time: 5 PM
Mountain Time: 6 PM
Central Time: 7 PM
Eastern Time: 8 PM

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Mar. 21, 2023

Huge News: Official title for 4th gen is Beyblade X, there is a new video, lottery/campaign is going on.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - Mar. 21, 2023

See followup post below

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Huge News: Official title for 4th gen is Beyblade X, there is a new video, lottery/campaign is going on.

Japan only tho Unhappy.

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:26 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Huge News: Official title for 4th gen is Beyblade X, there is a new video, lottery/campaign is going on.

Japan only tho Unhappy.

And no new bey reveal

Apparently 20 winners of the lottery will receive an “Beyblade X Experience Set” early, or something like that.

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:27 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Apparently 20 winners of the lottery will receive an “Beyblade X Experience Set” early, or something like that.

That's nice and all but for some reason I don't feel as excited as I was hoping... guess it's on me for having higher expectations...

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:31 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:27 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Apparently 20 winners of the lottery will receive an “Beyblade X Experience Set” early, or something like that.

That's nice and all but for some reason I don't feel as excited as I was hoping... guess it's on me for having higher expectations...

The time to apply for the lottery ends on May 14th JST. Afterwards, I’d give it a week until the winners get there prizes, and they they can post about them. Them being aloud to post about them (with images) would be spoilers though, so the products will probably be officially revealed at least by May 14th I’d bet, or the start of May.

Given that it’s almost April, the wait shouldn’t be too long for concrete product info to appear. We waited, like, 4 months for this, what’s a few more.

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:35 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2023  1:31 AM)Bey100 Wrote: That's nice and all but for some reason I don't feel as excited as I was hoping... guess it's on me for having higher expectations...

The time to apply for the lottery ends on May 14th JST. Afterwards, I’d give it a week until the winners get there prizes, and they they can post about them. Them being aloud to post about them (with images) would be spoilers though, so the products will probably be officially revealed at least by May 14th I’d bet, or the start of May.

Given that it’s almost April, the wait shouldn’t be too long for concrete product info to appear. We waited, like, 4 months for this, what’s a few more.
Was the reveal like this similar to when burst was first revealed?

there will be more info in the corocoro, don't even get your hopes up for normal news

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyBurstMY - Mar. 21, 2023

(Mar. 18, 2023  3:14 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Saishreyas.G

It may be literally or it may be figuratively
If the product release date is true, i suppose there is also a possibilty that 3/21 not too much info will be released on it given its still 3mo away

Though nothing we say is gonna change the inevitable i think its cool we express our excitement

Oops..

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 21, 2023

I'm pretty sure we will get more news about this generation in the next CoroCoro Comics (15th april and before with the leakers).

(Mar. 21, 2023  1:38 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure we will get more news about this generation in the next CoroCoro Comics (15th april and before with the leakers).
Fair enough. At least we have a new logo for Beyblade X (not as cool as first 3 gens but nice nonetheless).

Here’s clean images of the logo (the transparent one was done by a random website, it might be a bit shoddy)
[Image: betQjvW.jpg]
[Image: Xy4l18N.png]

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 21, 2023

I like the logo tbh. Cool font, but I admit I wish the X was just a tiny bit less basic. Just a nitpick though.

The street battle thing seems not legit. The logo is way too sleek to scream mfb urban

I thought this initially, but now that I’ve directly compared the two, the silhouette looks just like Divine Belial. I don’t think it’s a new Bey, just a placeholder, probably.

my take is that the whole shebang will be futuristic or advanced in some way, while taking all the past gens and "modernizing" it into something new