World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jan. 12, 2024

I don't know what you are even mean Fanoff we literally had the manga cover for over a month back in December and saw the side profile and parts.

The Instagram post was not stating anything new lol

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jan. 12, 2024

Godforbid this man for reassuring everybody the instagram photos were real when everybody told him they were probably fake.

While yes, it should be quite obvious that Instagram isn’t a reliable source for leaks and you should go somewhere more credible and with a better reputation being accurate with them, the Instagram Post did turn out to be true which he was reassuring.

Instagram isn’t a reliable source unless there is a user who posts leaks also on their and is accurate all the time, he was reassuring that the photos were real. Leave him be.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Jan. 12, 2024

(Jan. 12, 2024  7:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Godforbid this man for reassuring everybody the instagram photos were real when everybody told him they were probably fake.

While yes, it should be quite obvious that Instagram isn’t a reliable source for leaks and you should go somewhere more credible and with a better reputation being accurate with them, the Instagram Post did turn out to be true which he was reassuring.

Instagram isn’t a reliable source unless there is a user who posts leaks also on their and is accurate all the time, he was reassuring that the photos were real. Leave him be.

The Corocoro cover was already teasing those bits. It wasn't a leak, just a statistically accurate guess.

Beyblade often plays with patterns: PhoenixWing, an attack-type, uses GearFlat and WyvernGale, a stamina-type uses GearBall.
We saw the Unicorn and Sphinx Beys on the cover and they were using Gear Bits. The Sphinx looks like a defense type and the Unicorn like a balance type.
Now what design we have for defense-type bits ? Only Needle for now. Then the probability of it being GearNeedle is really high.
The same applies for Unicorn, even tho I may just have slight doubts about a GearTaper because of the shape of it. But they can adapt it, like they did with HighNeedle having a different angle/shape than regular Needle.

Now, it's just a slight observersion I made based on the releases we previously had: I just remarked the Beys names were made by this structure: "AvatarAttribute" in the way each one never exceed 2 syllabs.
Example : Dran-Da-gger, Shark-Edge, Phoe-nix-Wing, Phoe-nix-Fea-ther, ...
I may be all wrong, and I know japanese pronounciation just adds syllabs, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pattern they adopted, especially for marketting reasons, like making it easier to remember the names.

Then, a WIIIILD guess for "U-ni-corn" being 3 syllabs long, would be to shorten it by calling it "U-ni" or "Ein-horn"(german for it, as I know Japanese often seems to like the german language and namings).

(Maybe I should have posted it in the "Speculation thread"... My bad)

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jan. 12, 2024

(Jan. 12, 2024  10:46 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2024  7:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Godforbid this man for reassuring everybody the instagram photos were real when everybody told him they were probably fake.

The Corocoro cover was already teasing those bits. It wasn't a leak, just a statistically accurate guess.

Beyblade often plays with patterns: PhoenixWing, an attack-type, uses GearFlat and WyvernGale, a stamina-type uses GearBall.
We saw the Unicorn and Sphinx Beys on the cover and they were using Gear Bits. The Sphinx looks like a defense type and the Unicorn like a balance type.
Now what design we have for defense-type bits ? Only Needle for now. Then the probability of it being GearNeedle is really high.
The same applies for Unicorn, even tho I may just have slight doubts about a GearTaper because of the shape of it. But they can adapt it, like they did with HighNeedle having a different angle/shape than regular Needle.

Now, it's just a slight observersion I made based on the releases we previously had: I just remarked the Beys names were made by this structure: "AvatarAttribute" in the way each one never exceed 2 syllabs.
Example : Dran-Da-gger, Shark-Edge, Phoe-nix-Wing, Phoe-nix-Fea-ther, ...
I may be all wrong, and I know japanese pronounciation just adds syllabs, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pattern they adopted, especially for marketting reasons, like making it easier to remember the names.

Then, a WIIIILD guess for "U-ni-corn" being 3 syllabs long, would be to shorten it by calling it "U-ni" or "Ein-horn"(german for it, as I know Japanese often seems to like the german language and namings).

(Maybe I should have posted it in the "Speculation thread"... My bad)

Thank you Bl4ck-Ou7

The original context was an Instagram user posting speculation, FanOff posts after with no original context about it, they said Instagram, the post was just the person speculating which was the "photos" in question, it is the exact same info that anyone could have gathered and speculated back in December. 

This was not based around anything credible, so the original reply to FanOff citing that, was not that it was "fake" but that it is the same educated guess that anyone can make
and that it is not a reliable source.

It would be one thing for example if they posted and we had no manga cover to go by then there is something to be made, but it is extremely silly for both posts which was the point of saying. 

As far as actual information confirmation, we will be getting that this Sunday. Whether it is both releases for the next two months or just for this month, we will see; just be very careful with Instagram because it is easy to get fished out by misinformation in people posting.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 13, 2024

UnicornSting 5-60GP. Official video on YouTube.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 14, 2024

CoroCoro has leaked. UX teaser inside. The Bey looks like a « V » letter.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 14, 2024

(Jan. 14, 2024  5:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CoroCoro has leaked. UX teaser inside. The Bey looks like a « V » letter.

Looks weird. I guessing UX is just a sub system for X since it looks kinda funky. Maybe it’s a combination between all Team Persona beys

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 14, 2024

New prize Bey confirmed in the app : golden LeoneClaw.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 05, 2024

According to a product list from Hasbro on Amazon, we will get a Beyblade Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thanos and Venom... Very weird...

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Feb. 05, 2024

We should probably start up a hasbro x thread after the news today tbh.

Ux dran is just straight up xcalibur there's my tt x thoughts atm.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 05, 2024

(Feb. 05, 2024  8:58 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: We should probably start up a hasbro x thread after the news today tbh.

Ux dran is just straight up xcalibur there's my tt x thoughts atm.

I'm pretty sure that it will be better.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dracieleone - Feb. 10, 2024

(Jan. 14, 2024  5:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CoroCoro has leaked. UX teaser inside. The Bey looks like a « V » letter.

You want I should post the pic?

RE: Generation X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jameszoom28 - Feb. 10, 2024

(Mar. 10, 2023  8:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote: BEYBLADE GENERATION X BX-01-BX-14 FULL PRICE INFO / RELEASE & STADIUM / BEYBLADE INFO!

Hello I'm a big fan of your video you are very informative I would like to have a chance take you on in a bey battle and if anyone one else wants a bey battle email me time and place at shaggy1.bk@gmail.com

I am big fan of zaynke's video seriously

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 10, 2024

Official UX name :

- DranBuster
-HellsHammer
-WizardRod

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - fireblaze1 - Feb. 10, 2024

Here is a video of Zankye talking about the first three UX Beyblades: Dran Buster 1-60A, Hells Hammer 3-70H, & Wizard Rod 5-70DB with other stuffs:

Dran Buster look like Excalibur (Xcalibus) with the Dran Series Makeover & Hells Hammer is like a fusion between Hell Scythe and Strike Hawk (Manga) as one.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Feb. 10, 2024

They all look sick! The beys have cool shapes and cool design. Kinda weird there was no KnightShield variant tho

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - Feb. 10, 2024

All my thoughts:
Each of the new Bits is awesome, though they do lose some of the graffiti vibe. The Beyblade that has the most impact on me is Dran Buster tbh, the others look more standard than I was expecting. The integration of plastic makes them look quite cool aesthetically, but whether just having metal on the outside alone is enough for a whole new line of Beys remains to be seen. All in all, does seem intriguing at the very least, but whether the Unique Line actually helps them make really cool Beyblades or is just a marketing gimmick is up in the air.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - model850 - Feb. 10, 2024

Pushing metal outward and plastic inward is just a step further to making those attack rings customizable (interchangeable metal and plastic parts).

As for the general desing, I'm tottaly digging that asymmetrical design of DranBuster. Grin

P.S. That hexagonal bit on HellsHammer is gonna be wild.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Feb. 10, 2024

I've got mixed feelings about what we've seen of UX so far. The gear bit art feels like an overall improvement compared to the originals (Sword, Scythe, and Arrow), although Scythe and especially Arrow were already quite good.

The designs of the beys themselves... unfortunately, they're giving me very strong AI vibes, and I'm not sure if that feeling will change with time.

• Dran Buster feels like it could have easily been an Xcalibur remake rather than a Dran sidegrade. I would be very surprised if we got an Xcalibur remake now that this exists.
  • Hells Hammer has a very flowy design, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me it was originally a Phoenix Feather prototype. There's been quite a few three-winged attack types in X already, huh?
  • Wizard Rod is a burst design, you can't change my mind. Either some Hasbro exclusive, or a cross between Garuda and Chronos with Universe, Just, or Bounce remade as an X bit.
All three of these designs feel like stuff you'd get out of an AI image generator, there's just too much burst-like and otherwise completely uncharacteristic designs that are very difficult to ignore. They feel like a complete departure from the blade designs you'd typically associate with these motifs, and it's really jarring.

Maybe I'm just sick of burst after so many years of it, idk. But these blade designs don't really speak to me or display the motif's vibes in the way other X releases have so far.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - Feb. 11, 2024

The overall designs feel quite uniform and more "Burst" like in the overall design, if that makes sense (more wide and flat rather than rigid and tall). Combined with the faces, it does feel like they've lost some of their identity (aesthetically, at least). I just hope that whatever they do with the Blades is enough to offset this.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Orichalcum - Feb. 11, 2024

(Feb. 11, 2024  12:51 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: The overall designs feel quite uniform and more "Burst" like in the overall design, if that makes sense (more wide and flat rather than rigid and tall). Combined with the faces, it does feel like they've lost some of their identity (aesthetically, at least). I just hope that whatever they do with the Blades is enough to offset this.
I personally think X beys have this cool mix of Burst and MFB, but I can see your opinion.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - model850 - Feb. 11, 2024

From a point of general aesthetics of these new designs it kinda reminds me of late 90's/early 00's car designs. Everything kinda feels rounded (bubbly) as if it was designed for aerodinamical efficency.
Previous generation had more sqared agressive design that I personnaly prefer.

To give you a poor example think of Dran Sword as being Lamborghini Reventon and HellsHammer as someting like Ford Taurus (year 2000). XP

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Feb. 11, 2024

Another evolution?!?!? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Feb. 11, 2024

(Feb. 11, 2024  8:20 PM)Dark red Wrote: Another evolution?!?!? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

They aren’t really evo’s just variants. While I personally like the beys designs I do have a weird feeling that they keep using these variants as excuses not to make new motifs unfortunately

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Feb. 11, 2024

(Feb. 11, 2024  9:02 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2024  8:20 PM)Dark red Wrote: Another evolution?!?!? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

They aren’t really evo’s just variants. While I personally like the beys designs I do have a weird feeling that they keep using these variants as excuses not to make new motifs unfortunately
Yeah, I definitely like the new Bey designs, but I want to see new motifs instead.