World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - #Fafnir - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:39 PM)Cath Wrote: it's also left spin
What is your source for this information?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Cath - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  5:39 PM)Cath Wrote: it's also left spin
What is your source for this information?

I heard that it's a left spinning bey

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:39 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  5:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: What do you mean by Belial 2 like the shape is or…

the shape and it's also left spin
If it’s truly left spin then well that’s way earlier than I was expecting for burst it took until end of dual layer before the first left spin bey (Longinus) so that‘s interesting

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Oct. 31, 2023

Left spin was just a rumor, the shape is clearly not left spin

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:39 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  5:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: What do you mean by Belial 2 like the shape is or…

the shape and it's also left spin
Is not left spin

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Oct. 31, 2023

No source or proof of left spin "I heard" anyone can say or post here

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  7:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote: No source or proof of left spin "I heard" anyone can say or post here

OK, I can try uploading the image right here (hopefully Zankye will see it before an admin removes it)
Text says "High Speed X Heavy Hit"

[Image: hzYBlNN]

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Oct. 31, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:43 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  5:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: What is your source for this information?

I heard that it's a left spinning bey
“Source I made it up”
Don’t recommend basing your knowledge on things other people told you. Unreliable tbh.

Anyways a Left Spin Beyblade would be so busted for Attack in X cause it goes the other direction so instead of just following the Right Spinning Stuff it could kinda be a like counter or something. I can see it being really cool honestly.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Nov. 01, 2023

I'm drifting to the right spin side as I guess it's too early for a left spin bey (even though from a marketing standpoint I think it  could help sell the bey) plus the bey doesn't look left spin so yeah.. also 12/27 like why release the November beys so early then such a long wait... oh well

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Nov. 01, 2023

(Oct. 31, 2023  5:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  3:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The next Bey of december has a leak (flyers) and looks like Belial 2…
What do you mean by Belial 2 like the shape is or…

The silhouette looks very similar to the Dangerous blade.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Nov. 01, 2023

(Nov. 01, 2023  2:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

The silhouette looks very similar to the Dangerous blade.

So It looks very likely this could be a remake of either Belyre/Belial or Valtryek/Vakyrie unless they don’t advertise over project beys like this. But that would contradict the poll

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Nov. 01, 2023

(Nov. 01, 2023  11:25 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2023  2:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: The silhouette looks very similar to the Dangerous blade.

So It looks very likely this could be a remake of either Belyre/Belial or Valtryek/Vakyrie unless they don’t advertise over project beys like this. But that would contradict the poll

No dude lol. Just because it looks like doesn't mean that it is. Plus we're not getting remakes til next year and the priority is bsb>mfb>burst.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Nov. 01, 2023

Apparently in March we may be getting a new system for X with UX?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Nov. 01, 2023

(Nov. 01, 2023  12:07 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2023  11:25 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: So It looks very likely this could be a remake of either Belyre/Belial or Valtryek/Vakyrie unless they don’t advertise over project beys like this. But that would contradict the poll

No dude lol. Just because it looks like doesn't mean that it is. Plus we're not getting remakes til next year and the priority is bsb>mfb>burst.

Even then the shape is still clearly different than any valkyrie or belial...

Anywho, loving the shape of the bey. Reminds me heavily of blitz unicorno, which is one of my favorite mfb beys. The "high speed x heavy attack" headline + december often being big releases makes me feel like it could potentially have an RF bit. Or just wide flat lol.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - lil-iz - Nov. 01, 2023

Honestly, the shape looks like a combination of Belial 2, Valkyrie, and Dread/Prominence Phoenix. The outer wings/blades are phoenixes without armor, and the overall shape resembles dangerous Belial or Victory Valkyrie. I don't know where people got the idea of left spin from, it's much more likely to be right spin due to the overall shape. The motif probably has wings or something.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Nov. 02, 2023

Find it weird they seem to be starting a new system in march especially with the anime and the story of the manga are going currently

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - lil-iz - Nov. 02, 2023

Can’t wait until the spamina meta comes to X lol, Left spins are gonna destroy attack, well mostly. Attack types are actually doing fairly nice, just the dumb self KO risk. Sadly it’s way to early for a left spin to enter the game… unless?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Real_ilinnuc - Nov. 05, 2023

(Nov. 02, 2023  1:28 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Find it weird they seem to be starting a new system in march especially with the anime and the story of the manga are going currently

Its about the same time as it would be for burst. Probably will be in the first season of the anime towards the end?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tyranitar66501 - Nov. 05, 2023

(Nov. 02, 2023  1:36 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Can’t wait until the spamina meta comes to X lol, Left spins are gonna destroy attack, well mostly. Attack types are actually doing fairly nice, just the dumb self KO risk. Sadly it’s way to early for a left spin to enter the game… unless?

I wish introducing left spins would diversify the meta, rather than limit it, something like Lightning L Drago in MFB Limited opens up options.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Nov. 05, 2023

(Nov. 05, 2023  3:44 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2023  1:28 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Find it weird they seem to be starting a new system in march especially with the anime and the story of the manga are going currently

Its about the same time as it would be for burst. Probably will be in the first season of the anime towards the end?
The anime would end around September next year most likely (since it’s 51 episodes) I think it’s just a similar situation to this year where they are just gonna release the system early but that doesn’t make sense so maybe this is like a mid system upgrade idk 🤷‍♂️

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 13, 2023

Bey of december is an Phoenix. The bit looks like very HUGE.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Nov. 13, 2023

(Nov. 13, 2023  6:27 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Bey of december is an Phoenix. The bit looks like very HUGE.
Phoenix motif already geez and how big does the bit look to be exact?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Nov. 13, 2023

(Nov. 13, 2023  6:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2023  6:27 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Bey of december is an Phoenix. The bit looks like very HUGE.
Phoenix motif already geez 

Well, for bsb a phoenix was one of the first motifs(Dranzer), and in mfb we got a phoenix motif hybrid wheel(Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze), so getting one this early isn't weird, burst just added some motifs later.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - lil-iz - Nov. 13, 2023

Dang, I'm so good at this guessing thing.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Nov. 13, 2023

I'm just gonna guess that, with Phoenix likely being a major release and being almost like a counterpart to DranSword, it almost feels like this is calling back to the Dragoon/Dranzer stuff in the original series? That, or all major beys will be based on the four holy beasts from the Chinese zodiac. I'm more than likely overthinking this but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway.

The bey itself looks quite nice, it feels like a more jagged DranSword and the bit is huge, it looks a bit like Variable or Evolution if it was plastic.