World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jul. 07, 2023

(Jul. 07, 2023  8:07 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I honestly have a feeling that Multi will use KnightLance because KnightShield and KnightLance tbh feels to similar to be own by two completely different bladers imo

Most likely Knightlance owns Takumi Ishiyama

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Jul. 07, 2023

Honestly, this ain't nothing new. I mean this is just the Storm Pegasus and Cyber Pegasus scenario again with Knightshield and Knightlance. Personally, I think this is pretty cool! I wonder if there will be more different variants of the same motif. It would be cool if we got different variants of the Hells and Dran motif in the manga and anime.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dragnoran - Jul. 08, 2023

(Jul. 07, 2023  9:08 PM)Dark red Wrote: Honestly, this ain't nothing new. I mean this is just the Storm Pegasus and Cyber Pegasus scenario again with Knightshield and Knightlance. Personally, I think this is pretty cool! I wonder if there will be more different variants of the same motif. It would be cool if we got different variants of the Hells and Dran motif in the manga and anime.

not quite the same really, cyber pegasus was from the phw pegasus ver converted to the non prototype system, while this is unprompted

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jul. 09, 2023

Beyblade X will be released on november 2023 in the rest of the Asia. Confirmed by Takara Tomy Asia Instagram account.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jul. 12, 2023

Beyblade X app Will be not released 15th july. Confirmed by Takara.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jul. 12, 2023

(Jul. 12, 2023  4:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Beyblade X app Will be not released 15th july. Confirmed by Takara.

This happened due to a large number of bugs, as well as the accidental leak of BX-13 and BX-14.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jul. 13, 2023

Was there no news in corocoro?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jul. 13, 2023

(Jul. 13, 2023  4:22 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Was there no news in corocoro?

no it's just too early for corocoro

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jul. 13, 2023

(Jul. 13, 2023  4:22 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Was there no news in corocoro?

Two things
1. No it was just a teaser from Knight Lance from what I can recall no more new information
2. I don't think the CoroCoro matters for two months we already know what is releasing in August and September with full part info none of the information they are gonna give matters unless it is for the animation but that isn't the thread topic since it is product

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - lil-iz - Jul. 13, 2023

What are the plans for the Beyblade X Format?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - Jul. 13, 2023

Anybody here bought the newest issue of CoroCoro?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tyranitar66501 - Jul. 17, 2023

(Jul. 13, 2023  6:25 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Anybody here bought the newest issue of CoroCoro?

Even if it did show SharkEdge and KnightLance, we already know full part info for those, and if anything, would be small anime hints.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jul. 24, 2023

Credit to zankye for info:
New Listings
October:
BX 15 Starter
BX 16 RB Variant
BX 17 Entry Set
BX 18 String Launcher
November:
BX 19 Booster
BX 20/21 Battle Deck Set
December:
BX 22 Entry Starter
BX 23 Starter
BX 24 Random Booster
BX 25 Case (Soft)
January (2024):
BX 26 Booster
October, November and December are packed!

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jul. 24, 2023

Inb4 short random booster is 3 beys but the prize is 1/12 odds

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - fireblaze1 - Jul. 24, 2023

I wondered if those ones will kinda similar to the other Legendary Plastic Gen Beyblades like Dranzer, Driger, Draciel or Gaia (Strata) Dragoon including some of the Metal & Burst Generations?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JakeCake88 - Jul. 25, 2023

I'm very excited for all the releases. Gonna travel as much as possible from state to state lol

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jul. 26, 2023

Now that I think about why does October have an ENTRY set… probably doesn’t mean anything big but like is their a new system incoming?… that wouldn’t make a lot of sense considering X just started but still…

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jul. 26, 2023

(Jul. 26, 2023  8:01 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Now that I think about why does October have an ENTRY set… probably doesn’t mean anything big but like is their a new system incoming?… that wouldn’t make a lot of sense considering X just started but still…

It's just another Entry Set.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - Jul. 28, 2023

DranDagger (ドランダガー) (A possible KnightShield/KnightLance situation for DranSword?): https://twitter.com/tmark365/status/1683351317857841152

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jul. 28, 2023

(Jul. 28, 2023  3:36 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: DranDagger (ドランダガー) (A possible KnightShield/KnightLance situation for DranSword?): https://twitter.com/tmark365/status/1683351317857841152

Drandagger it's Dransword beta name.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - Jul. 28, 2023

(Jul. 28, 2023  8:29 AM)beyspark Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2023  3:36 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: DranDagger (ドランダガー) (A possible KnightShield/KnightLance situation for DranSword?): https://twitter.com/tmark365/status/1683351317857841152

Drandagger it's Dransword beta name.

Actually, all of the Beys in "Beyblade X" have a naming gimmick were the names of the Beys combine the character motif on the Gear-Chip (ex; Dran, Knight, etc) with whatever kind of weapon or etc. is evoked by the design of the metal part of the Blade (ex; the sword-like blades on DranSword, the harsh edges on SharkEdge, etc):

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jul. 28, 2023

(Jul. 28, 2023  11:06 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2023  8:29 AM)beyspark Wrote: Drandagger it's Dransword beta name.

Actually, all of the Beys in "Beyblade X" have a naming gimmick were the names of the Beys combine the character motif on the Gear-Chip (ex; Dran, Knight, etc) with whatever kind of weapon or etc. is evoked by the design of the metal part of the Blade (ex; the sword-like blades on DranSword, the harsh edges on SharkEdge, etc):

Dragon Dagger was confirmed to be the beta name for DranSword, via datamine(?) of the X app. HellsScythe's beta name, Inferno Bomb, was revealed the same way.

(Jul. 28, 2023  11:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2023  11:06 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Actually, all of the Beys in "Beyblade X" have a naming gimmick were the names of the Beys combine the character motif on the Gear-Chip (ex; Dran, Knight, etc) with whatever kind of weapon or etc. is evoked by the design of the metal part of the Blade (ex; the sword-like blades on DranSword, the harsh edges on SharkEdge, etc):

Dran Dagger was confirmed to be the beta name for DranSword, via datamine(?) of the X app. HellsScythe's beta name, Inferno Bomb, was revealed the same way.

Actually, DranSword's beta name was "Dragon Dagger":

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Aug. 19, 2023

To keep this thread alive Beyblade X did do a collab with some sports team (soccer I think) so seems like TT wants to keep doing Bey collabs

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Aug. 19, 2023

(Aug. 19, 2023  5:54 PM)Bey100 Wrote: To keep this thread alive Beyblade X did do a collab with some sports team (soccer I think) so seems like TT wants to keep doing Bey collabs

We know already it.