World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jun. 24, 2023

(Jun. 24, 2023  5:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2023  5:00 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: That's what I tried to tell him.
Do you know how to read? because if you did then you would know in my 2nd post that I said PRODUCT WISE. I can see your points anime wise because yeah ADK is in charge of the anime while TT just makes the beys. It was my mistake typing the anime out. The reason I typed anime was because from the Animators point of view I was think maybe they knew about the upcoming Gen so I thought maybe the writers didn’t care as much as before? Look I accept my mistake so you and everyone else needs to chill out, it’s just one post where I made a little mistake. It’s really not that deep…

If anything you seem a little more angry than anybody else and making a big deal out of it. My bad is good enough jeez. Your reasonings really don’t make sense so we’re trying to explain to you why they don’t make sense (Frankly they still don’t). Everybody’s tryna help you out sometimes just acknowledge your mistake and just move on with life it’s really not that serious.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 24, 2023

(Jun. 24, 2023  6:42 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2023  5:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Do you know how to read? because if you did then you would know in my 2nd post that I said PRODUCT WISE. I can see your points anime wise because yeah ADK is in charge of the anime while TT just makes the beys. It was my mistake typing the anime out. The reason I typed anime was because from the Animators point of view I was think maybe they knew about the upcoming Gen so I thought maybe the writers didn’t care as much as before? Look I accept my mistake so you and everyone else needs to chill out, it’s just one post where I made a little mistake. It’s really not that deep…

If anything you seem a little more angry than anybody else and making a big deal out of it. My bad is good enough jeez. Your reasonings really don’t make sense so we’re trying to explain to you why they don’t make sense (Frankly they still don’t). Everybody’s tryna help you out sometimes just acknowledge your mistake and just move on with life it’s really not that serious.
 I did acknowledge my mistake if you actually read my post…. so there’s no need to move this discussion forward as the thread is now off track (which I’ll admit is kinda my fault). If anything you just want to keep this argument going so you’re the one making a big deal out of it and if you reply then that’s your problem.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ReverseZirox - Jun. 25, 2023

I've seen this image everywhere since yesterday.
Is it fake? It looks good but I don't see any sources.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/998839164592193598/1122412306765205565/IMG-20230624-WA0008.jpg

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jun. 25, 2023

(Jun. 25, 2023  6:49 PM)ReverseZirox Wrote: I've seen this image everywhere since yesterday.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/998839164592193598/1122412306765205565/IMG-20230624-WA0008.jpg

It's fake

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jun. 25, 2023

(Jun. 25, 2023  6:49 PM)ReverseZirox Wrote: I've seen this image everywhere since yesterday.

It's because it is a fan edit of what someone wants to return in Beyblade X.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 25, 2023

It honestly looks pretty old and looks a bit suspicious to me so there’s a part of me that kind of doubts this but we’ll see
Edit: It’s fake

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ReverseZirox - Jun. 25, 2023

Thanks guys, I saw this info and was quite surprised cause I think is too early.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 28, 2023

In case if some people didn’t know for some reason the X Over Project, new beys are decided by what fans want (at least from my understanding) in the Bey Lab thingy

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 28, 2023

(Jun. 28, 2023  7:04 AM)Bey100 Wrote: In case if some people didn’t know for some reason the X Over Project, new beys are decided by what fans want (at least from my understanding) in the Bey Lab thingy

What is the source ?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 28, 2023

(Jun. 28, 2023  12:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2023  7:04 AM)Bey100 Wrote: In case if some people didn’t know for some reason the X Over Project, new beys are decided by what fans want (at least from my understanding) in the Bey Lab thingy

What is the source ?
It was mentioned by TT even Zankye mentioned it before (I’m pretty sure)

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jun. 28, 2023

[Image: cdKfQhb.png]

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - End bringer - Jul. 01, 2023

So I’ve been hearing a lot of people say that the anime for beyblade x is coming out this fall and most are speculating October that would give us about 2 to 3 more releases before the anime if we are following there beyblade burst schedule and say that all of those are in the anime how would that work the anime would be released and we would only have 7 beyblades that would be in the anime dose anyone have an answer

Also dose anybody have info on bx-13

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - fabelavalon - Jul. 01, 2023

We know that bx-13 is set to release in August and is a defense type. I believe that's all we know for certain atm anyway. We have a silhouette as well

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jul. 07, 2023

Breaking news: new September bey is called Sharkedge

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jul. 07, 2023

Some people got the app early soooo

Knight Lance 4-80 High Needle

Rb1
Shark Edge 3-60 Low Flat
Shark Edge 4-80 Needle
Dran Sword 3-80 Ball
Hells Scythe 4-80 Low Flat
Knight Shield 4-60 Low Flat
Wizard Arrow 3-60 Taper

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jul. 07, 2023

(Jul. 07, 2023  3:07 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Some people got the app early soooo

Knight Lance 4-80 High Needle

Rb1
Shark Edge 3-60 Low Flat
Shark Edge 4-80 Needle
Dran Sword 3-80 Ball
Hells Scythe 4-80 Low Flat
Knight Shield 4-60 Low Flat
Wizard Arrow 3-60 Taper

Gonna be honest High Needle I feel like it’s gonna suck but Low Flat could be the best bit for awhile honestly

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jul. 07, 2023

OMG I LOVE THEM !!!!

I’m pretty sure Bariki Jinai Will be the owner of Sharkedge

(Jul. 07, 2023  3:31 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: OMG I LOVE THEM !!!!

I’m pretty sure Bariki Jinai Will be the owner of Sharkedge
The designs of the beys are honestly really nice (especially Sharkedge)

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - Jul. 07, 2023

Gawr Gura x Shark Edge when...

(I have Vtuber brain rot)

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Siⱺn - Jul. 07, 2023

Gonna keep it short and sweet, but, asides of decals and motifs, what the heck is the difference between "knightshield" and "knightlance" if both share the "knight" contact points? What makes it worse is that the attack wheels aren't swappable or interchangeable, which only adds more to my befuddlement.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - Jul. 07, 2023

(Jul. 07, 2023  5:35 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Gonna keep it short and sweet, but, asides of decals and motifs, what the heck is the difference between "knightshield" and "knightlance" if both share the "knight" contact points? What makes it worse is that the attack wheels aren't swappable or interchangeable, which only adds more to my befuddlement.

The shapes of the Blades are similar but not exactly the same. Reminds me of the small differences between Gravity Perseus modes from MFB. Besides the lack of gaps in Knight Lance, the shape is also a bit less round.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jul. 07, 2023

Video where I go over them and look closer at it

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Jul. 07, 2023

Shark Edge looks really cool, I really like the sharp and angular look and the purple, it's arguably the most aggressive shape we've had in X so far.

I'm not all that fond of Knight Lance though. The colours are nice and it does look cool, but I do not like the reused motif, especially this early. I get it, one is Knight Shield and the other's Knight Lance, but why do both need to be called "Knight"? Just make one of them... I dunno, "Cavalry Lance", or something.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TrainiacJ - Jul. 07, 2023

KnightLance is disappointing, I was really hoping for it to be a new motif. I suppose it makes sense now why it's so similar to KnightShield, but IMO the fact they're both defensive (to the point the only difference in their Bits are their height!) really doesn't justify both of their existence to me. If KnightLance was an Attack-type or something, I'd understand and be hyped for other Beys like it, like alternately-typed versions of the launch beys? As it stands it's just nothing. Not very excited for High Needle either, there's no real benefit to that in the Beyblade X meta right now...

SharkEdge is awesome, though. I hope it's at least as heavy as DranSword because this thing looks like it'll pack a punch. Excellent shape, excellent motif, excellent Bit. Definitely going to look into ordering the full set for this Random Booster.

For those wondering, the High and Low Bits are supposedly 1mm taller/shorter than a standard bit respectively. Doesn't sound like much on paper, but the difference between LF and F is the same as between the 90 and 100 tracks from MFB. And with how being lower than your opponent means you're more likely to unlock their Ratchet and induce a burst, LF will absolutely be the best Bit for attacking.

I honestly have a feeling that Multi will use KnightLance because KnightShield and KnightLance tbh feels to similar to be own by two completely different bladers imo