World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MrStrangeGuy - Jun. 11, 2023

(Jun. 11, 2023  6:15 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2023  11:09 AM)MrStrangeGuy Wrote: In theory you could just give any MFB Beys a TH170, or SR200, or 230, or E230 Spin Tracks and it would remove that advantage, but stock Beys like Storm Pegasis that are super low on the ground would still have that.

How do you think MFB's heights (105, 145, 120, 100, 125, 135, 130, 230, 90, 85, 170/195/220, 160, 165, 200) and Performance Tips would translate to BX territory?

Not sure if i understand what you're asking, so i assume you wanna know how these parts would perform against BX stuff?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 11, 2023

5 Beys in the Random Booster of September. Price Bey will be attack type Beyblade and the avatar will be a Shark according to Zankye.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 11, 2023

(Jun. 11, 2023  10:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 5 Beys in the Random Booster of September. Price Bey will be attack type Beyblade and the avatar will be a Shark according to Zankye.
He said it would be a sharp motif

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 11, 2023

(Jun. 11, 2023  10:25 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2023  10:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 5 Beys in the Random Booster of September. Price Bey will be attack type Beyblade and the avatar will be a Shark according to Zankye.

He said "Shark motif", not "sharp".

If you look the dragon's belly on Cobalt Drake, you will see the Bakuten Shoot Logo.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jun. 11, 2023

(Jun. 11, 2023  10:25 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

I said Shark even mentioned Forneus...lol

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 11, 2023

Since its a shark motif I guess it would be Forneus since that the only shark motif I can think of unless they are going with a different naming scheme

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ayggdrasilgy - Jun. 12, 2023

(Jun. 11, 2023  11:54 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Since its a shark motif I guess it would be Forneus since that the only shark motif I can think of unless they are going with a different naming scheme

Well since the naming seems more simple in this gen, the suggestions could be more like: WaveShark, SharkFang, Slashark or Sharkrash Tongue_out_wink

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 12, 2023

(Jun. 12, 2023  2:30 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2023  11:54 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Since its a shark motif I guess it would be Forneus since that the only shark motif I can think of unless they are going with a different naming scheme

Well since the naming seems more simple in this gen, the suggestions could be more like: WaveShark, SharkFang, Slashark or Sharkrash ;P
Tbh I’m not a big fan of the naming scheme for X, it just feels like two random letters mashed together imo tho let’s say one of these names are true I would really like SharkFang

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Take it easy! - Jun. 12, 2023

Name of that bey can be similar to the real shark names like Bull shark, Tiger shark (jk)
For a shark motif bey, I have two names: SharkDash and BoldShark.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 12, 2023

Don’t Forget than actually names are based on weapons.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jun. 12, 2023

Maybe Sharkknife?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - fabelavalon - Jun. 12, 2023

I'm waiting for it to be just like, Shark Tooth or something lame like that haha

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Flame~Capricorn - Jun. 12, 2023

Obviously it's sharknado

Lol how bout Sharkbite?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Take it easy! - Jun. 12, 2023

(Jun. 12, 2023  4:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Lol how bout Sharkbite?

Sounds sharp like sharks teeth XD

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jun. 12, 2023

I'm have better name, Sharkcarbine.

(Jun. 12, 2023  4:36 PM)beyspark Wrote: I'm have better name, Sharkcarbine.
Eh name doesn’t sound right to me? How about Sharksmash?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jun. 12, 2023

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-X-Wishful-Thinking-and-Speculation?highlight=Beyblade+X

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jun. 12, 2023

(Jun. 12, 2023  11:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-X-Wishful-Thinking-and-Speculation?highlight=Beyblade+X
Ngl kinda of got so carried away with the bey naming that I forgot that this thread for actual news. Speaking of which was there no news from the corocoro?

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jun. 13, 2023

(Jun. 12, 2023  11:40 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2023  11:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-X-Wishful-Thinking-and-Speculation?highlight=Beyblade+X
Ngl kinda of got so carried away with the bey naming that I forgot that this thread for actual news. Speaking of which was there no news from the corocoro?

Afaik we haven't heard anything from corocoro yet, probably either later today or over the next few days

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - Jun. 13, 2023

The Corocoro isn't out yet, it drops in 2 days (June 15th JST).

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 13, 2023

(Jun. 13, 2023  1:37 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: The Corocoro isn't out yet, it drops in 2 days (June 15th JST).

I’m sure we Will get some leaks in few hours.

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jun. 13, 2023

The general rule of thumb that I go by is corocoro leaks come 2 days before the corocoro actually releases and official images are the day between.

Ex. On a typical month corocoro leaks will be the 13th, official images the 14th, and the corocoro release date the 15th. Except in May where it seems to be 2 days earlier. Ignore the fact that Japan transitions to the 15th midway through the 14th in North America. That's how it's usually gone for the last several years, so it'll probably stay the same for a while.

And might as well remind anyone that needs it that sharing leaks and asking for leaks isn't allowed here, even in pms :p

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 13, 2023

(Jun. 13, 2023  2:12 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: The general rule of thumb that I go by is corocoro leaks come 2 days before the corocoro actually releases and official images are the day between.

Ex. On a typical month corocoro leaks will be the 13th, official images the 14th, and the corocoro release date the 15th. Except in May where it seems to be 2 days earlier. Ignore the fact that Japan transitions to the 15th midway through the 14th in North America. That's how it's usually gone for the last several years, so it'll probably stay the same for a while.

And might as well remind anyone that needs it that sharing leaks and asking for leaks isn't allowed here, even in pms :p

Yes I understand. Smile

RE: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jun. 13, 2023

(Jun. 12, 2023  11:40 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

To be clear the CoroCoro this month is not going to present any new information for the products, only in July would there likely be new release info.

This month is primarily the manga that is new info but not actual products.

In general people can discuss here but you can't share or ask for leaks in general for anyone.