World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Siⱺn - May. 14, 2023

Well, the designs look like they're going to have ridiculous recoil. even Hell Scythe reminds me a lot of Balro or Nemesis, both of which had deceivingly high recoil. These are definitely more aggressive designs than we've seen in any prior generation's first releases (maybe asides that pegasis prototype that was never released).

My worry is that if they're keeping burst, the recoil on the tops is gonna make Double bursts much easier. I'm hoping that bursting is significantly more difficult than early stage burst.

My personal two cents on the matter is that bursting is present in the tops to act as a failsafe to prevent excessive stress on the components to make up for the fact that these first designs don't seem to be holding any punches back on recoil potential.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 14, 2023

I saw a picture of the MC’s rival and he looks like Yugi Muto, the First MC of « Yu-Gi-Oh! ».

The chapter has leaked and the antagonist (I think) looks like Ryuga !!!

And for this generation the characters than I see is more... "mature"

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - zowiez - May. 14, 2023

(May. 14, 2023  7:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I saw a picture of the MC’s rival and he looks like Yugi Muto, the First MC of « Yu-Gi-Oh! ».

I don’t really see any resemblance to ryuga.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 14, 2023

(May. 14, 2023  8:28 PM)zowiez Wrote:
(May. 14, 2023  7:19 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I saw a picture of the MC’s rival and he looks like Yugi Muto, the First MC of « Yu-Gi-Oh! ».

I don’t really see any resemblance to ryuga.

It's a mixte between Kyoya and Ryuga lol

In the manga we have a picture of the full stadium. He has like a "slingshock" technology.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 14, 2023

So apparently there’s a bey in the manga named Strike Eagle and it looks…. interesting…. curious to see if tt actually release the bey.

(May. 14, 2023  10:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So apparently there’s a bey in the manga named Strike Eagle and it looks…. interesting…. curious to see if tt actually release the bey.

I got a translation of the manga in my language, and Nothing about « Strike Eagle ».

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 14, 2023

(May. 14, 2023  10:21 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(May. 14, 2023  10:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So apparently there’s a bey in the manga named Strike Eagle and it looks…. interesting…. curious to see if tt actually release the bey.

I got a translation of the manga in my language, and Nothing about « Strike Eagle ».
Eh? Who knows. I’m just curious if this will be an actual release

(May. 14, 2023  10:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2023  10:21 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I got a translation of the manga in my language, and Nothing about « Strike Eagle ».
Eh? Who knows. I’m just curious if this will be an actual release

nvm on the Beyblade with an eagle it is written "Strike" in japanese.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - May. 15, 2023

Is the antagonist the one with green hair? i wonder how they will implemented leftspin Ryuga/Lui, since Dragon already taken by Dran Sword

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 15, 2023

(May. 15, 2023  2:56 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Is the antagonist the one with green hair? i wonder how they will implemented leftspin Ryuga/Lui, since Dragon already taken by Dran Sword
It’s not the antagonist but the rival and it is the owner of Dran Sword.

(May. 15, 2023  3:00 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  2:56 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Is the antagonist the one with green hair? i wonder how they will implemented leftspin Ryuga/Lui, since Dragon already taken by Dran Sword
It’s not the antagonist but the rival and it is the owner of Dran Sword.

so which one that look like ryuga?. owner of dran sword is blonde not green

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - May. 15, 2023

(May. 15, 2023  2:56 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Burst had "Dragon" as a separate motif alongside Longinus, TT will find a way.

(May. 15, 2023  3:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  2:56 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Is the antagonist the one with green hair? i wonder how they will implemented leftspin Ryuga/Lui, since Dragon already taken by Dran Sword

Burst had "Dragon" as a separate motif alongside Longinus, TT will find a way.

just remembered Fafnir lol

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - StayCool - May. 15, 2023

I’d just like to say that I’m beyond HYPE for these releases 😎. I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Wizard - May. 15, 2023

(May. 07, 2023  1:59 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2023  1:37 AM)Wizard Wrote: The last time I went to Toys R Us (about a month ago) there was a small stock of Beyblade Burst items there. Yesterday when I went all of the Beyblade stuff had been cleared out and it's shelf space was taken over by the Bottle Man series. It looks like Takara Tomy is starting to pull Burst from shelves now.
Ok but what does this have to do with Beyblade X?

It means they're clearing out shelf space to make room for the upcoming series because the previous one is finished.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dracieleone - May. 15, 2023

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2023067820
[Image: dfx2916-e2d8cb96-38ba-4037-8f08-9a334877...7mEuKmxeLw]
[Image: beyblade_x_patent_by_naivintage_dfx291h-...91oNI8p5rk]
[Image: dfx2asl-099a6cfa-d68e-47ee-873e-cac8e928...cp15J5Gtrw]

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - May. 15, 2023

It's Beyblade X system?

(May. 15, 2023  6:27 AM)beyspark Wrote: It's Beyblade X system?

Yes

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PRINCEcharming - May. 15, 2023

This is insane, are those parts really built for compatibility with legacy Beys? I could swear I'm seeing New Spin Gears, and Spin Tracks that would fit older Plastic and MFB parts, but with an added bursting gimmick.

I can see why KOs are scored so highly, there's only one stadium exit.

(May. 15, 2023  10:24 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: This is insane, are those parts really built for compatibility with legacy Beys? I could swear I'm seeing New Spin Gears, and Spin Tracks that would fit older Plastic and MFB parts, but with an added bursting gimmick.

I don't know if those elements are going to actually be implemented in these.  They might just be conceptual.  However, the gear on the shaft of the bey's "core" is designed fit into a set of teeth built into the stadium.  This is the "high-speed battle" gimmick they were talking about.
[Image: dfx2xb5-560cc0f0-18b8-4476-946b-c9aad9fb...LhaKjsaQSU]

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PRINCEcharming - May. 15, 2023

(Mar. 16, 2023  11:07 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2023  10:42 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: While there have been mechanisms that activated due to changes in rotation speed, none of them were sensitive enough to differentiate between near-zero and zero, and the electronics and sensors that would be required to do so would be prohibitively expensive. I understand that the technology to do so is nothing new or rare, but nobody is going to pay the amount it would cost for a Beyblade with those technologies integrated into it, and they would sell very few units of an accessory that measures what your eyes can already see well enough. If Beyblades were a big money sport where every rotation counts, then photo-finish decisions might become a vital part of competition, but I doubt it will ever reach that point. It's an interesting idea, it's just not economically viable.

Hmm, actually it doesnt have to be near-zero. 
I can think of a zero cost solution to this. Just add spin-finish = whichever bey lights up first in the rulebook

I assume there will be a new rulebook since Burst is no longer relevant in the future?

(May. 15, 2023  11:37 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  10:24 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: This is insane, are those parts really built for compatibility with legacy Beys? I could swear I'm seeing New Spin Gears, and Spin Tracks that would fit older Plastic and MFB parts, but with an added bursting gimmick.

I don't know if those elements are going to actually be implemented in these.  They might just be conceptual.  However, the gear on the shaft of the bey's "core" is designed fit into a set of teeth built into the stadium.  This is the "high-speed battle" gimmick they were talking about.
[Image: dfx2xb5-560cc0f0-18b8-4476-946b-c9aad9fb...LhaKjsaQSU]
If they're stealing that bit from Twilight Princess then I'm going to be mightily disappointed if we don't get a Midna Bey.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - May. 15, 2023

Be mindful that since these are patent registered from 2 years ago I don't think much will be final, maybe the Stadium? but the Beyblade design I very much doubt is what is the final compared to manga panels at least a lot of the parts inside don't look the same but looks cool regardless

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Guelerme - May. 15, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  5:33 PM)Guelerme Wrote: I wonder if Sword and Scythe refers to the metal parts and Dran/Hell is the core of the beyblade instead of them being full names. Right now my little pet theory is that Beyblade X's going to have four parts: a blade, a core spin gear that defines rotation for the beyblade, some sort of blade base or spin track and then a tip (maybe they make those two last parts just one a la old plastics). Zankye kept talking about these X-Dash references and those could be gimmicks triggered by clicks on the spin gear.

Hey, I wasn't too far off, I don't think. It's going to be an interesting gen, I wonder how the beys will perform in different stadiums.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - May. 15, 2023

From what I saw from the manga teaser English translations, the tone feels a bit more serious than Burst, with how it's narrated, and the whole "Invisible Force" thing sounds like a mystery or a reference to supernatural elements, perhaps we'll get sacred beasts again? Hmmm, very interesting.

That weird reddish orange Eagle beyblade appears to be the main characters bey, but my guess is that it's like his first proto bey that gets broken before he immediately gets Hell Scythe to replace it?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 15, 2023

(May. 15, 2023  8:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From what I saw from the manga teaser English translations, the tone feels a bit more serious than Burst, with how it's narrated, and the whole "Invisible Force" thing sounds like a mystery or a reference to supernatural elements, perhaps we'll get sacred beasts again? Hmmm, very interesting.

That weird reddish orange Eagle beyblade appears to be the main characters bey, but my guess is that it's like his first proto bey that gets broken before he immediately gets Hell Scythe to replace it?
Finally Beyblade is trying to age up again