World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 12, 2023

Do you think Beyblade X will last for several years like Burst or not ?

(May. 12, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  1:55 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Dran is the blue Beyblade.

...what. Dran references to dranzer from the original plastic gen.

Nop, for X Dran is the dragon Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  1:55 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Dran is the blue Beyblade.

...what. Dran references to dranzer from the original plastic gen.

Unless it’s been explicitly stated, I highly doubt it. Besides the name being kind of similar, the Bey holds no other references in any way, shape, or form. This would be more believable if the Bey was just called Dran, but given that is also has Sword, I doubt it even more.

Either way this has nothing to do with Hells Scythe.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MrStrangeGuy - May. 12, 2023

It's weird that Dran Sword is the bey "mascot" of this generation, but the protagonist uses Hells Scythe. Base on the fact that manga will be a team battle, i think we might a protagonist duo in this series.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - cybubble - May. 12, 2023

Like with sparking/surge

Maybe drago sword will be the main beyblade and the protagonist owns hell scythe maybe it a mix and march but with beyblade

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyBurstMY - May. 12, 2023

A zoom-in to the same manga still image..the red bey does not look like the supposed Hell Scythe. The core/motif seems like a bird with yellow beak

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Hussainthetank - May. 12, 2023

Where can i see the pics ?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  2:20 PM)MrStrangeGuy Wrote: It's weird that Dran Sword is the bey "mascot" of this generation, but the protagonist uses Hells Scythe. Base on the fact that manga will be a team battle, i think we might a protagonist duo in this series.
I honestly thinking they originally planned for Dan Sword bey to be used by the Mc but they for whatever changed it to Scythe and the new mc

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - May. 12, 2023

Personally, for now i'm just going to go with "I think Dran Sword is the protagonist's bey but in reality we don't know for sure yet".

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Guelerme - May. 12, 2023

I wonder if Sword and Scythe refers to the metal parts and Dran/Hell is the core of the beyblade instead of them being full names. Right now my little pet theory is that Beyblade X's going to have four parts: a blade, a core spin gear that defines rotation for the beyblade, some sort of blade base or spin track and then a tip (maybe they make those two last parts just one a la old plastics). Zankye kept talking about these X-Dash references and those could be gimmicks triggered by clicks on the spin gear.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  4:46 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: A zoom-in to the same manga still image..the red bey does not look like the supposed Hell Scythe. The core/motif seems like a bird with yellow beak

That's a different Bey, "Strike" is a 3-winged design.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyBurstMY - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  5:40 PM)KIO Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  4:46 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: A zoom-in to the same manga still image..the red bey does not look like the supposed Hell Scythe. The core/motif seems like a bird with yellow beak

That's a different Bey, "Strike" is a 3-winged design.

Yes. But try zoom in enlarge on the image where the protag launches his bey against the blue bey. The red bey looks more like the bird or hawk. Coincidentally dranzer is a bird beast?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - May. 12, 2023

I honestly expected Dran Sword (the blue one) to be the main character, but it would be interesting if Hell Scythe was it, considering it looks different from a typical main character bey, and we don't often see the grim reaper motif (I think?) being the main character, so that's interesting. Hell Scythe is also my favourite of the two, it looks really appealing to me.

Also, is Dran Sword's name meant to be a small nod to "Dranzer"?

I also assume that the metal parts are the weapon names "Scythe" and "Sword", because it would make sense for the metal hitting parts to have the weapon names in my opinion.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - May. 12, 2023

Little side note but the confirmed english spelling is "Hells Scythe", from the corocoro itself.

Tbh i'm very confident dran sword or whatever it's called is the protag bey, it may not fit the color scheme but it's the main bey being used in basically all the promotional material and the manga. Course there's still a chance I could be wrong, but we'll see in a few days I guess.
If Dran Sword really is the protagonist bey though, then damn are we off to a good start. Even if it is a bit generic it has a lovely design and is honestly my favorite of all 4 pre-season 1 protagonist beys.

(Post reveal edit, this did not age well that's embarrassing lmao)

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 12, 2023

I hope we will get the anime on TV Tokyo with each episode of 25 minutes.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Achilles25 - May. 12, 2023

If Bugfilms, Trigger, or Bones are the studios to work on it then expect the best.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - May. 12, 2023

The problem is that the MC is not only explicitly shown with a red color scheme, but is also shown launching a red Bey. It may not be Hells Scythe, but I can say for certain that it’s not Dran Sword either. Red character with blue Bey would make no sense whatsoever.

Also, forgot to mention this, Dran Sword is shown to explicitly be wielded by another character, who’s only slightly on screen (specifically his face). At the very least, Dran Sword as we currently know it, is practically guaranteed to not be used by the MC.

Now that I’ve found better images on Instagram it’s even more clear that Dran Sword isn’t the protagonists imo. I can also clearly see the bird Beyblade, I’m personally betting that it’s a random combo with a mass produced core, given how simple it is to the others. The MC could get whatever his Beyblade is after swapping it out with this preexisting one. But we’ll have to wait and see, anything could happen in the end.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 12, 2023

I think if people complain the beys are too simple there missing the point. This is a new gen so it makes sense they would start off small and get bigger as time goes on.
I am wondering how they'll make the stadiums tho because the beys are metal and metal bursting beys are well... dangerous plus the beys are apparently going to go really fast, so I assume the stadium will have a barrier around it or something like that.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - May. 13, 2023

I hope the size will stay small to prevent powercreep in the future

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DedZeY - May. 13, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  9:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I think if people complain the beys are too simple there missing the point. This is a new gen so it makes sense they would start off small and get bigger as time goes on.
I am wondering how they'll make the stadiums tho because the beys are metal and metal bursting beys are well... dangerous plus the beys are apparently going to go really fast, so I assume the stadium will have a barrier around it or something like that.

According to what zankye said, it will probably have a shroud

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - May. 13, 2023

been hearing all this fuss about the new gen on my TL recently so here are my thoughts. The beys in this new generation look like a fusion from the past gen being that metal contact, bit chip/avatar and the the burst vibes.

DranSword looks too plain for my taste mainly because of the lack of details/colors that it has on the layer part and really tired seeing 3 wing valkyrie design. Hellscythe on the other hand looks 10 times better than DranSword, but it suffers from the same issue as DranSword have no details or stickers on the chip. One thing that i really like is about this gen is how the Chip Looks, the avatar on both Dran Sword and HellScythe looks really appealing and refresing.

As for manga i'm already intrigued by it. The writer for it is Kawamoto Homura & Hikaru Muno which has done Kakegurui for their previous famous work and as for the the artist it is Demizu Posuka famous for The Promised Neverland exciting stuff. The protag seems to be the typical ambitious guy, just from his attire it looks like he will be weilding that bird bey and maybe evolve or change it to hell sctyhe. Oh yeah really liking the artstyle for the manga prob gonna keep up with it once it released.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - May. 13, 2023

I noticed that on that black and white (which, along with a special card) poster, we can see a new stadium, the main rival of the protagonist and a new beyblader standing next to him (left image in the center).

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - May. 13, 2023

(May. 13, 2023  12:08 PM)beyspark Wrote: I noticed that on that black and white (which, along with a special card) poster, we can see a new stadium, the main rival of the protagonist and a new beyblader standing next to him (left image in the center).

I don’t think that the yellow haired kid and the one with Dran Sword are the same. If so the bit of hair we see in the battle scene would be curlier.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - May. 13, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  9:37 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I think if people complain the beys are too simple there missing the point. This is a new gen so it makes sense they would start off small and get bigger as time goes on.
I reported on this weeks and weeks ago, the stadium has a shroud-like Burst, there is no danger....

Two things
1. We don't know if it does Bursts WHAT pops out
2. Stadium protects with the shroud

So not unless you are shoving your face 1mm to the Beyblade's everyone is gonna be fine.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 13, 2023

(May. 13, 2023  5:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
I reported on this weeks and weeks ago, the stadium has a shroud-like Burst, there is no danger....

Two things
1. We don't know if it does Bursts WHAT pops out
2. Stadium protects with the shroud

So not unless you are shoving your face 1mm to the Beyblade's everyone is gonna be fine.
In that case the beys are fine and safe

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - May. 13, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  1:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: in the manga the new MC's Bey use bird motif... It's not Hell Scythes.
Yeah, after looking at the image where the MC is launching a Bey, it seems like he is going to use different Bey (Bird motif) not Hells Scythe. Also, I saw a clear image from the manga that shows the Bird motif Bey, and it looks like an Attack-Type to me.