World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-X-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Legenderyboi - May. 12, 2023

good greaf {-

i hope that bey X will bring more fans to beyblade then burst

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - May. 12, 2023

For those confused by the selection of Posuka Demizu as the artist, reminder that she also debuted as an artist in CoroCoro Magazine, drawing for "Oreca Monsters Adventure Retsuden", which is another "boy hobby toy" manga (in this case being an arcade trading card game). She is a very natural fit for a Beyblade series, and her artwork has evolved since her debut.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - May. 12, 2023

Tbh the only thing i dont like is the chip. Look like it just a sticker, compare to burst that has detailing texture. And i hope it will be more durable compare to burst that break often.

Dran sword design look like Valkyrie but with Dragon image chip. Hell scythe design look like Spriggan but with Demon skull chip image

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - May. 12, 2023

These need more stickers, but other than that these beys have won me over already, Dran Sword is legit just a cooler version of brave valkyrie and I want to spend money on it.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - May. 12, 2023

Looks like the Beylauncher and grip is using MFB-style hooked prongs. WIll be neat to see how heavy these end up weighing.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Real_ilinnuc - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  7:24 AM)KIO Wrote: Looks like the Beylauncher and grip is using MFB-style hooked prongs. WIll be neat to see how heavy these end up weighing.

Thank god.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - cybubble - May. 12, 2023

The main protagonist bey is hell scythe apparently

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Siⱺn - May. 12, 2023

Honestly, I kinda can't wait to do crossgen battles between these and mfb.

Burst let me down with plastic contact points and ridiculous weight creep.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_X

Source for description of beyblade x it says Protagonist main bey is scythe

(May. 12, 2023  8:40 AM)cybubble Wrote: The main protagonist bey is hell scythe apparently

I kinda shocked too, i thought it was dran sword, but after seeing mc launching Hell in manga leak its make sense

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 12, 2023

The new MC looks like Gingka/Hyuga haha

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - May. 12, 2023

Dran Sword and Scythe look pretty cool! Love how they have more mfb incorporated into their designs! Wasn’t expecting they main character beyblade to be Hell Scthye tho. The Mc himself looks cool and I’m liking the art style so far! Over looks pretty cool!
When it comes to the defense and stamina bey they both look nice.

Since it's made from metal, i hope thorough beyblade x next evolution doesnt have power creep, like metal fusion to 4D which early bey still can beat newer one.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - May. 12, 2023

The blue bey called Drago Sword

Why am I getting l Drago vibes

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - May. 12, 2023

someone has the name of the new mc ?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Early - May. 12, 2023

where are you guys seeing pics of the beys and manga?

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  1:11 PM)Early Wrote: where are you guys seeing pics of the beys and manga?

Discord

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Early - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  1:23 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  1:11 PM)Early Wrote: where are you guys seeing pics of the beys and manga?

Discord

alr thx

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyBurstMY - May. 12, 2023

Noticed 2 things:

1. From 1 of the still image of the manga where Dran vs Hell, the blade is spinning but the core/bit chip is not

2. If the silver on the blade is metal, its going to look terrible if oxidation happens. Having a feeling its plastic instead

in the manga the new MC's Bey use bird motif... It's not Hell Scythes.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  1:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: in the manga the new MC's Bey use bird motif... It's not Hell Scythes.

….do you know what dran references to?

(May. 12, 2023  1:47 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Noticed 2 things:

1. From 1 of the still image of the manga where Dran vs Hell, the blade is spinning but the core/bit chip is not

2. If the silver on the blade is metal, its going to look terrible if oxidation happens. Having a feeling its plastic instead

Same thing happened to metal fight, not a smart thing to worry about.

(May. 12, 2023  1:53 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  1:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: in the manga the new MC's Bey use bird motif... It's not Hell Scythes.

….do you know what dran references to?

Dran is the blue Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Xcess-Z - May. 12, 2023

The reason that the core doesn’t look like it’s spinning is because the manga art is drawn in a way so that you can actually see the details on the Beyblade while it’s still clearly spinning.

You actually do have a point, the MC’s Bey doesn’t look like Hells Scythe, like at all, but it’s probably just the fact that this is a teaser image. I imagine for the actual manga the artist will be more used to the designs and will be able to represent them more accurately.

RE: Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - May. 12, 2023

(May. 12, 2023  1:55 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(May. 12, 2023  1:53 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: ….do you know what dran references to?

Dran is the blue Beyblade.

...what. Dran references to dranzer from the original plastic gen.