World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion (On hiatus) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion (On hiatus) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Bey100-s-Beyfics-Beyblade-Whirlwind-Eradicate-Explosion-On-hiatus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 27, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 15:
The Scary Monster Longinus!
Bell is here.🦇

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - DragonBeyblade! - Mar. 27, 2023

Just to let you know, your doing amazing, you might actually inspire me to start making my own and possibly turn it into a manga after I gave up on my first one (click threads in my profile if you want to view it).

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 27, 2023

(Mar. 27, 2023  8:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Just to let you know, your doing amazing, you might actually inspire me to start making my own and possibly turn it into a manga after I gave up on my first one (click threads in my profile if you want to view it).
Thanks! I really appreciate! If you want to make your own BeyFic absolutely go for it! I definitely would support it!

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 28, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 16:
The Holy Knight! Techno Valkyrie!
The ending sets up the main plot for the season.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 29, 2023

Breaking News: Main antagonist will appear next episode

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode Titles (17-30):
Please keep in mind that some of the episode titles could change.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 30, 2023

New Villain Reveal:

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 30, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 17:
The Explosive Breakthrough!
The Main Villain Is In This Episode!

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 31, 2023

Cyber Week Review (1):
I’m gonna be doing this every week for now on.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Mar. 31, 2023

What To Expect Next Week:
Similar to the Cyber Week Review this will now be every week
Cyber Week (Every Thursday)
What To Expect Next Week (Every Friday)

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 01, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 18:
Rivals! Valt Vs Lui!
This one is epic!

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 02, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 18:
Rivals! Valt Vs Lui!
Okay this is the actual episode no pranks this time.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 04, 2023

What To Expect In Episode 19:

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 05, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 19:
The Demon King Enters!
Bell isn't playing around!!!

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 05, 2023

Breaking News: Aiga will make a appearance in Cyber Crush soon but he won’t have a new bey for this season.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 06, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 20:
The Terrifying Vampire Belial!
Aiga is here.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 06, 2023

Cyber Week Review (2):

What To Expect Next Week:

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - Bey100 - Apr. 07, 2023

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 21:
Belial’s Counterattack!
Upcoming Episodes 22-25:
And now time for hiatus announcement:
And a request…

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 07, 2023

Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

Haha! I tried... (read above to understand).

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - Bey100 - Apr. 07, 2023

(Apr. 07, 2023  5:20 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - Bey100 - Apr. 08, 2023

News: Ranzo Will have a big role next episode.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 08, 2023

(Apr. 07, 2023  6:48 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  5:20 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ok so, honestly the characters are really thought out and their mood shows in the battles and stuff. You also made it (the battles/plot) quite interesting and overall it's amazing. It looks like you are most of the time posting daily and I was wondering do you already have the episodes thought out and just publishing them day by day or are you creating new ones within 1 day without it already planned out? The first one sounds more reasonable but if it's the second one..
Spoiler (Click to View)

I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.

Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - Bey100 - Apr. 08, 2023

(Apr. 08, 2023  7:37 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2023  6:48 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I normally have the episodes planned out in my head then I put them out into my writing.

Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?
I think of the episode after previous episode and I watch a few anime's sometimes like Naruto, AOT, and of course Beyblade.

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 09, 2023

(Apr. 08, 2023  8:26 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2023  7:37 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Do you think of the plan before or after the previous episode? Also do you watch anime and if so which ones?
I think of the episode after previous episode and I watch a few anime's sometimes like Naruto, AOT, and of course Beyblade.

Ahh, I see... wow impressive. Nice I finished AOT and I haven't watched naruto yet but I finished some movies and obviously watched beyblade but not metal and only like some episodes of the original beyblade. For burst, I finished first season, watched some evolution (as the rest weren't available in my country), finished turbo, rise, surge and sadly I cant find anywhere to watch quaddrive and quadstrike Unhappy .

RE: Bey100’s Series: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) (Episode Hiatus) - Bey100 - Apr. 10, 2023

Breaking News: Huge  announcement 📢 tomorrow!!!!!!
Stay tuned for 8am CT!!!!!!
Get excited!

RE: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush (Ongoing) - DragonBeyblade! - Apr. 10, 2023

Alex gives me aiga vibes. gale gives me rantaro vibes. Alice gives me kris vibes. Ron gives me rantaro vibes. I think that alex will either turn up like aiga used to be or turn up like phi.