World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade burst starlight - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade burst starlight (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-burst-starlight)

Beyblade burst starlight - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 13, 2023

This is series I’m gonna try hard on it

It takes place 7 years after db

Starring Genji Akira

Side chars for now: 
Rin Tokou 

Sakura Daiki

Sora Daiki

Yoru Nakimi

Enid Euphoria

Main Villain:

Akuji Usako

Teams:

Lion

Dragon

Pheonix

Bear

Pegasus

Rabbit

SystemConfusedtarlight

Astro Core:The Core that can have a burst stopper,and designs your beys appearance.

Ring:The layer which usually has a gimmick or special Texture example:Rubber,Metal,spinning disk

DiskConfusedame as always 

Barrier/Guard:Like an Armor for the Layer or disk a bey can have up to two Barriers or guards

TipConfusedame as always

Tip Boost:you can have it if you want a tip amp it can increase stamina make it more offense or defensive it can increase decrease speed and can come off

Character contest at-least 6 character recommendations maybe seven depending on how many people send a character 

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - The Avenger - Jan. 13, 2023

(Jan. 13, 2023  4:59 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: This is series I’m gonna try hard on it

It takes place 7 years after db

Starring Genji Akira

Side chars for now: 
Rin Tokou 

Sakura Daiki

Sora Daiki

Yoru Nakimi

Enid Euphoria

Main Villain:

Akuji Usako

Teams:

Lion

Dragon

Pheonix

Bear

Pegasus

Rabbit

SystemConfusedtarlight

Astro Core:The Core that can have a burst stopper,and designs your beys appearance.

Ring:The layer which usually has a gimmick or special Texture example:Rubber,Metal,spinning disk

DiskConfusedame as always 

Barrier/Guard:Like an Armor for the Layer or disk a bey can have up to two Barriers or guards

TipConfusedame as always

Tip Boost:you can have it if you want a tip amp it can increase stamina make it more offense or defensive it can increase decrease speed and can come off

Character contest at-least 6 character recommendations maybe seven depending on how many people send a character 

I'm interested in entering this contest. Is there a certain format you could give me for the contest so I could put all of my oc's information in the format that would be the easiest for you to read?

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 13, 2023

Alr here’s the thing

Name:

Hair color

Birthday:

Height:

Bey name:

Astro Core:

Ring:

Disk:

Guard/barrier:

Tip:

Tip boost:

Gimmick (optional):

Bey Type:

Team:

Btw:main villains team is Pheonix and main characters team is dragon and side teams are the others

Appearance:

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - The Avenger - Jan. 13, 2023

(Jan. 13, 2023  8:11 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Alr here’s the thing

Name:

Hair color

Birthday:

Height:

Bey name:

Astro Core:

Ring:

Disk:

Guard/barrier:

Tip:

Tip boost:

Gimmick (optional):

Bey Type:

Team:

Btw:main villains team is Pheonix and main characters team is dragon and side teams are the others

Appearance:

Name: Sebastian Ubben

Hair color: black

Birthday: July 23

Height: 5 '9"

Bey name: Hero Susanoo Net Zodiac Destroy'

Astro Core: Susanoo is a black left spinning core with a man with a black beard and long black hair in the center holding a silver sword and dressed in purple armor and having red eyes.

Ring: Hero is a purple left spinning ring with 4 attacks points as it contains two large metal attack points on the top left and bottom right of the ring that are shaped like swords and two other attack points on the opposite of the ring which are smaller and made out of plastic, similarly to the Zwei layer base.

Disk: A purple around.

Tip: A purple destroy'.

Gimmick (optional): I guess the metal attack points could be considered a gimmick. Besides that the only other gimmicks on the bey are from Around and Destroy'.

Bey Type: Left spin attack.

Team: Pegasus

Appearance: Sebastian has black hair that is kinda short with the longest part of the hair being the hair that covers the sides of his face besides his ears which still stick out which the max it goes to being where his chin is. He also has three pieces of hair which is shaped like triangles which covers his forehead with the longest strain in the middle going down to in between his two eyes. The back of his hair through is spiked and sticks out with the spikes being shaped like right triangles and the spikes being located at the end of the top of his head where they stick upward and the sides of his head where they stick outward. Sebastian's eyes are usually black but when his purple aura appears his right eye will glow red while his left eye will glow purple. Sebastian's casual outfit consists of a white button up t-shirt which he has the button on the top unbotton and the shirt's collar sticking up, a necklace made of rope which has three shark teeth tied to the rope, blue jeans which has a black hoodie tied at the waste, and black flip flops. His blading outfit though consists of a grey zipped up t-shirt, black sweat bands at the wrists, black pants with blue shorts over the pants with a purple rope tied around the waste, and black boots.

Personality: Sebastian is a pretty cold person as he likes to work on his own to complete his goal of being the strongest blader. Which causes him to do things like push people away that are close to him. This all started due to the death of his parents in a horrible accident which caused him to fear making attachments with people as if he loses them he would experience that same feeling that came with his parent's deaths. Due to his parents deaths he lived in a apartment all by himself which caused him to have to learn and adapt quickly which helped increase his intelligence which he uses in his battles to out strategize his opponent. Later he would find out about beyblade and find he had a passion and talent for blading and decided to focus on becoming the strongest blader to honor the lives of his parents. Though due to his talent he gained a ego where he would only actually take bladers he find strong seriously which causes him to make mistakes in those battles which he would never normally do against someone he considered strong. He also has a tendency of being rude and angry if someone on his team is weak as he feels that person is holding him back from getting to the top which eventually leads to him leaving the team or kicking the member off the team which isolates him even more from people.

Special Moves:
Hero Slam: Hero Susanoo speeds up with the stadium slopes and crashes against the opponent using the metal on its Hero ring to cause serious damage.

I hope my oc is good enough to be entered into the contest.

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 13, 2023

I like it has a chance depending on how many I get probably will

I like how it’s Sasuke based also

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - beansworth - Jan. 14, 2023

Guess I'll try to get my writing to work again, and make a new OC.

Aki

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - The Avenger - Jan. 14, 2023

Wait were we supposed to put a personality for our blader?

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 14, 2023

Good luck in getting in

You can if you want

RE: Beyblade burst starlight - The Avenger - Jan. 14, 2023

(Jan. 14, 2023  3:37 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Good luck in getting in

You can if you want

Alright here

Personality: Sebastian is a pretty cold person as he likes to work on his own to complete his goal of being the strongest blader. Which causes him to do things like push people away that are close to him. This all started due to the death of his parents in a horrible accident which caused him to fear making attachments with people as if he loses them he would experience that same feeling that came with his parent's deaths. Due to his parents deaths he lived in a apartment all by himself which caused him to have to learn and adapt quickly which helped increase his intelligence which he uses in his battles to out strategize his opponent. Later he would find out about beyblade and find he had a passion and talent for blading and decided to focus on becoming the strongest blader to honor the lives of his parents. Though due to his talent he gained a ego where he would only actually take bladers he find strong seriously which causes him to make mistakes in those battles which he would never normally do against someone he considered strong. He also has a tendency of being rude and angry if someone on his team is weak as he feels that person is holding him back from getting to the top which eventually leads to him leaving the team or kicking the member off the team which isolates him even more from people.