World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  12:58 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  11:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote: This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶

You know it's funny because I could lowkey make Quadstrike a PEAK anime if I was part of the writing staff. But let me chill before some dudes on going to get my case.

Lmao fr I feel the same way. What are some ideas you had in mind?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  12:58 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  11:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote: This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶

You know it's funny because I could lowkey make Quadstrike a PEAK anime if I was part of the writing staff. But let me chill before some dudes on going to get my case.
Ay man I believe you probably could what ideas ya got?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jan. 18, 2023

(please don't post fanfic ideas here)

Could Quadra theoretically be a second protagonist like sparking? She's gotten just as much focus in the trailer/intro/season description as Bell, and especially in the intro it feels like they put her in more of a protagonist view than rival. Plus usually if they're only a rival or villain they get less focus or aren't even named in this stuff. 
Or maybe I'm just stupid and overthinking it, or y'all realized this stuff already. Either way it's still cool to have a female blader with a big part in the season, even if hasbeys only is depresso.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  3:33 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: (please don't post fanfic ideas here)

Could Quadra theoretically be a second protagonist like sparking? She's gotten just as much focus in the trailer/intro/season description as Bell, and especially in the intro it feels like they put her in more of a protagonist view than rival. Plus usually if they're only a rival or villain they get less focus or aren't even named in this stuff. 
Or maybe I'm just stupid and overthinking it, or y'all realized this stuff already. Either way it's still cool to have a female blader with a big part in the season, even if hasbeys only is depresso.

Eh it’s possible

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - KIO - Jan. 18, 2023

A few common misconceptions in this thread.

The QuadStrike anime isn't "made by Hasbro"; it is produced by the exact same Japanese team as the older seasons. Hasbro provided money for the production of another season and got their toys modeled by the Japanese animation team, similar to how Hasbro got Magma Ifrit in QuadDrive.

The QuadStrike toys are created the same as every other Hasbro toy; the Japanese designers make the TT toys first, then modify it by working with Hasbro. QuadStrike is no different; the Japanese designers created Burst Ultimate (BU) toys first, and then worked with Hasbro to make QuadStrike (QS) toys, and then showed these toys to the Japanese animation team who make the models for the anime.

Ex. Wind Knight (TT) toy -> Whirl Knight (Hasbro) toy -> Whirl Knight model in the anime.

On a side note, Hasbro exclusives are entirely designed by the Japanese TT toy design team, and Hasbro team modifies the design to fit their toys. This has been the case since the first season.

If 4th generation of Beyblade is coming, it is not surprising if there is no anime for the first year. Every generation of Beyblade starts off with no anime. More likely is TT just didn't see the point in spending money on a BU anime since anime does not increase toy sales in Japan the same way it does in the United States, which Hasbro has made clear several times in their fiscal reports.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - DranzerX13 - Jan. 20, 2023

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade:
The manga was serialized in monthly CoroCoro comics in August 1999.
The anime first aired in January 2001.

Metal Fight Beyblade:
The manga was serialized in monthly CoroCoro comics in mid September 2008.
The anime first aired in April 2009.

Beyblade Burst:
The manga was first serialized in monthly CoroCoro comics in July 2015.
The anime first aired in April 2016.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 20, 2023

Funnily enough, I've not spotted a single QS commercial. Not even one.
Edit: I found one and watched a random MFB one. MFB wins by a long shot fkr being cooler and having a story.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 22, 2023

I wonder if season is 26 22min episodes or if it’s 52 and 10min episodes or best case scenario 52 and 22 min episodes?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 22, 2023

(Jan. 22, 2023  6:21 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I wonder if season is 26 22min episodes or if it’s 52 and 10min episodes or best case scenario 52 and 22 min episodes?

26x22.

So we may be getting a new Kerbeus evo for Qs 🤨… and no I’m not talking chain.

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So we may be getting a new Kerbeus evo for Qs 🤨… and no I’m not talking chain.

In the opening is Chain

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:13 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2023  11:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So we may be getting a new Kerbeus evo for Qs 🤨… and no I’m not talking chain.

In the opening is Chain

Yeah but zankye’s newest video reveal a POSSIBLE new Qs Kerbeus evo… keep in mind hasbro tends to envolve beys that tt dosen’t (stone nemesis vibes) so while it’s not confirmed it is possible.

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:16 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2023  11:13 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In the opening is Chain

Yeah but zankye’s newest video reveal a POSSIBLE new Qs Kerbeus evo… keep in mind hasbro tends to envolve beys that tt dosen’t (stone nemesis vibes) so while it’s not confirmed it is possible.

Zankye's newest video is a clickbait...

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jan. 22, 2023

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2023  11:16 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah but zankye’s newest video reveal a POSSIBLE new Qs Kerbeus evo… keep in mind hasbro tends to envolve beys that tt dosen’t (stone nemesis vibes) so while it’s not confirmed it is possible.

Please explain how it is clickbait? The thumbnail clearly reads “New Evo?” Not “New Evo!” It was a theory Zankye had about Ken having an Evo to his Kerbeus. Not clickbait…

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:16 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah but zankye’s newest video reveal a POSSIBLE new Qs Kerbeus evo… keep in mind hasbro tends to envolve beys that tt dosen’t (stone nemesis vibes) so while it’s not confirmed it is possible.

Uh no it wasn’t he didn’t even confirm that it was a new Kerbeus evo he just theorized about it… so I don’t see how it’s clickbait lol

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - originalzankye - Jan. 22, 2023

Yes the video that clearly has a question mark and states multiple times that it is possible and likely, never was it "confirmed" or portrayed on a way that would be misleading.  

The picture of the Beyblade is real so nothing that was concluded to, said or implied was clickbait, pretty sure you aren't one to talk either with the multiple instances of posts you put on the WBO that were misleading info.

so don't try and start things :))

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jan. 23, 2023

Anyways Ignoring all that stuff Qs Kerbeus evo (not confirmed) if it is a new evo why did choose Kerbeus specifically and if it is in the anime will chain break?
(This also opens possibility for Belfrye evo or maybe Pandora)

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TanManbeyz - Jan. 23, 2023

i really wish hasbro could have made takara tomy beys with just english names but sadly, knowing hasbro that would never happen.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jan. 23, 2023

(Jan. 22, 2023  11:54 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2023  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Zankye's newest video is a clickbait...

Yes the video that clearly has a question mark and states multiple times that it is possible and likely, never was it "confirmed" or portrayed on a way that would be misleading.  

The picture of the Beyblade is real so nothing that was concluded to, said or implied was clickbait, pretty sure you aren't one to talk either with the multiple instances of posts you put on the WBO that were misleading info.

so don't try and start things Smile)

My man, take it easy. Granted, what BeybladeFanOff said was not ok and he should stop doing that, but come on. You're too aggressive.

(Jan. 23, 2023  1:37 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Anyways Ignoring all that stuff  Qs Kerbeus evo (not confirmed) if it is a new evo why did choose Kerbeus specifically and if it is in the anime will chain break?
(This also opens possibility for Belfrye evo or maybe Pandora)
No thank you, not interested in another Belial. Possibly the worst evo lineup ever, I only liked Dynamite Belial.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - MDK Shady - Jan. 24, 2023

has there been a confirmed episode count? I know it's highly unlikely, but I wish we'd get a 52 episode season to end it off, it's the only way to utilize a stacked cast such as this

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jan. 24, 2023

Surprisingly not, but I don't see the season going for more than 26 episodes, just like the last three seasons. We'll be lucky if it even is 26 22-min episodes since this is a Hasbro-based season.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jan. 24, 2023

We will just have to wait and see. Who knows? We might get 52 episodes or we might not. Time will tell.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - coolkid10123 - Jan. 28, 2023

(Dec. 03, 2022  2:09 PM)Cath Wrote: Who cares? We get to see our favorite characters one more time. Isn't that exciting on it's own? I thought y'all gave up on "decent storyline and animation" ever since GT/Sparking. Let's just appreciate what Hasbro blessed us with one last time. I'm pretty sure soon after QuadStrike, we'll move straight to the 4th generation. Only exciting times ahead..

I agree. I think it is also a bit of fantasy which i love!!

Also, one question. Do you think somthign will happen between bel and quadra?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Feb. 07, 2023

The full version of "Darkness Turns to Light" releases this Friday (February 10th).
https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/status/1622966567062618112
[Image: FoXvXMlakAABmi4?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Feb. 08, 2023

(Feb. 07, 2023  7:51 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The full version of "Darkness Turns to Light" releases this Friday (February 10th).
https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/status/1622966567062618112
[Image: FoXvXMlakAABmi4?format=jpg&name=medium]
Please give us Shu, Lain, and Ranzo (he wasn’t in the actual opening just the trailer but the other 2 please better be in there). I am dying for them to return