World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  6:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that the series is over, who are the top 15 bladers in the Burst universe? IMO:
1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Pax
4.Pri
5.Aiga
6.Shu
7.Drum
8.Rashad
9.Payne
10.Kitt
11.Bashara
12.Lui
13.Xander
14.Ilya
15.Free

Aiga wrecked Bel bro.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BondsofTime - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  6:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that the series is over, who are the top 15 bladers in the Burst universe? IMO:
1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Pax
4.Pri
5.Aiga
6.Shu
7.Drum
8.Rashad
9.Payne
10.Kitt
11.Bashara
12.Lui
13.Xander
14.Ilya
15.Free

I respect your opinion, but Pax, Pri and Bell are definitely not above Aiga, Shu, Drum and Xander; and Kitt is debatable to an extent as well. I wouldn't put them in the top five just because they finally beat a few of them once.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  7:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Pax
4.Pri
5.Aiga
6.Shu
7.Drum
8.Rashad
9.Payne
10.Kitt
11.Bashara
12.Lui
13.Xander
14.Ilya
15.Free

Aiga wrecked Bel bro.

When did Aiga beat Destined Belfyre with the new launcher. You know, Bell’s latest form?

(Aug. 07, 2023  7:49 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Pax
4.Pri
5.Aiga
6.Shu
7.Drum
8.Rashad
9.Payne
10.Kitt
11.Bashara
12.Lui
13.Xander
14.Ilya
15.Free

I respect your opinion, but Pax, Pri and Bell are definitely not above Aiga, Shu, Drum and Xander; and Kitt is debatable to an extent as well. I wouldn't put them in the top five just because they finally beat a few of them once.

Pax, Pri and Bell just have better feats. If you want a more detailed response, look at my replies to Phantom Legend and God Dragruler in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  8:10 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  7:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga wrecked Bel bro.

When did Aiga beat Destined Belfyre with the new launcher. You know, Bell’s latest form?
Oh, I understand.

Do you guys think Pri can beat Aiga?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  10:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Do you guys think Pri can beat Aiga?

No. A Pri with Flame didn't stand a chance against a glowing Ruin. 

Aiger put up a fight against Ruin in it's glowing state.

Aiger would beat Pri very easily.

(Aug. 07, 2023  10:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  10:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Do you guys think Pri can beat Aiga?

No. A Pri with Flame didn't stand a chance against a glowing Ruin. 

Aiger put up a fight against Ruin in it's glowing state.

Aiger would beat Pri very easily.

Fair, but there lies the possibility that Pri was simply shocked at how powerful Pax was, which makes sense since she was beating people like Drum and holding a candle to Valt after he evolved Valkyrie.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Aug. 07, 2023

Why are the quadstrike chats filled with power scale arguments lately, atp it's clear the power scale is not clear and y'all should just let it rest.

Anyway imo, quadstrike overall wasn't half bad of a season. Not amazing, the pacing was terrible and it definitely got kinda boring at times, but pri and pax stole the show and I had fun with this final arc. Not a bad way to end the burst generation.

(Aug. 07, 2023  10:43 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Why are the quadstrike chats filled with power scale arguments lately, atp it's clear the power scale is not clear and y'all should just let it rest.

Anyway imo, quadstrike overall wasn't half bad of a season. Not amazing, the pacing was terrible and it definitely got kinda boring at times, but pri and pax stole the show and I had fun with this final arc. Not a bad way to end the burst generation.

What does atp stand for?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Aug. 07, 2023

(Aug. 07, 2023  10:46 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  10:43 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Why are the quadstrike chats filled with power scale arguments lately, atp it's clear the power scale is not clear and y'all should just let it rest.

What does atp stand for?

At this point

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Aug. 08, 2023

Ranking all the seasons of burst:
7.Sparking
6.DB
5.GT
4.QuadStrike (last half really saved it)
3.Cho Z
2.Original
1.Burst God
What are your rankings?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Aug. 08, 2023

My ranking:

1. Evolution/God
2. Turbo/CHOZ
3. QuadStrike
4. Rise/GT
5. Original
6. Surge/Superking
7. Dynamite Battle/QuadDrive

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Xcess-Z - Aug. 08, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  2:06 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I'm gonna keep this short cause of technical difficulties: This episode was absolutely wonderful.

My final ranking:
1. GT
A personal favorite of mine, I really liked the character work this season.
2. God
Objectively the best-written season, really good all around.
3. QuadStrike
The cleanest season. Every aspect was handled very well with no loose ends or missed potential.
4. Sparking
Not the best season but easily the most fun, the tournaments this season were insanely hype.
5. Season 1
Actually really solid, just not as impactful as other seasons.
6. Dynamite Battle
Same issue with Season 1, lack of impact. it could've had more but didn't due to missed potential imo. I do like this season a lot though, despite the very low ranking.
7. Chozetsu
I like the ideas this season has and some of the precedents it would set, but man this season just sucks. I dislike the writing and it's over-bloated with characters. At least the beys are cool.

By the way, I just want to point this out: I love the Lodestar Battle Tournament Arc as much as the next guy, but I feel like saying almost everything before it is trash is quite misguided. The only reason this climax hit so hard (for me at least) was that the show took its time exploring characters and building them up prior. I get that not everything was super entertaining, but without it, the final resolution would fall flat in my eyes.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Aug. 08, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  12:23 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Ranking all the seasons of burst:
7.Sparking
6.DB
5.GT
4.QuadStrike (last half really saved it)
3.Cho Z
2.Original
1.Burst God
What are your rankings?

1. God
2. Cho Z
3. Burst
4. QuadStrike
5. Sparking(can be swapped with GT)
6. GT(can be swapped with Sparking)
7. DB/QD

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Aug. 08, 2023

My ranking:

1. Cho-Z
Absolute masterclass season. That is all.

2. Sparking
Everything really resonated with me this season, from the realism the brothers showed to the internal struggle Lain faced.

3. God
Valt's journey hit home and is unforgettable. And Shu's theme of stoicism adds depth which I love.

4. GT
This season made me feel the most consistent emotion. Crying from some of the scenes.

5. DB/QS
Both seasons I loved because of Bel's journey and Pri's identity crisis. Arguably the strongest seasons with the strongest character interactions.

6. S1 Burst
I remember it being very good but I haven't started my rewatch on it yet so it's at the bottom of the barrel for me.

Burst Series: 11/10 in my book.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Aug. 08, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  10:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: My ranking:

1. Cho-Z

2. Sparking
Everything really resonated with me this season, from the realism the brothers showed to the internal struggle Lain faced.

3. God
Valt's journey hit home and is unforgettable. And Shu's theme of stoicism adds depth which I love.

4. GT
This season made me feel the most consistent emotion. Crying from some of the scenes.

5. DB/QS
Both seasons I loved because of Bel's journey and Pri's identity crisis. Arguably the strongest seasons with the strongest character interactions.

6. S1 Burst
I remember it being very good but I haven't started my rewatch on it yet so it's at the bottom of the barrel for me.

Strongly disagree, but I respect it.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Aug. 08, 2023

Have you guys ever noticed that the blue kid matched perfectly with Hydro Poseidon which conveniently came at the start of the QS toyline and is water based? Here's my crazy theory :Blue Kid was originally supposed to be in an early draft of QS where there might have been multiple elemental beys. More reasoning towards this is that each bey has elemental power via resonance or other means as stated in episode 17 of QS and that must mean that each bey has at least one element to draw upon. We see this most clearly in beys like Wind Knight.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Aug. 08, 2023

Season ranking:
1. Burst God
2. Burst
3. Cho z
4. QS
5. Sparking
6.GT
7. DB

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Aug. 09, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  11:01 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Season ranking:
1. Burst God
2. Burst
3. Cho z
4. QS
5. Sparking
6.GT
7. DB
Our rankings are almost the same, cool.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Dark red - Aug. 09, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  6:59 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Have you guys ever noticed that the blue kid matched perfectly with Hydro Poseidon which conveniently came at the start of the QS toyline and is water based? Here's my  crazy theory :Blue Kid was originally supposed to be in an early draft of QS  where there might have been multiple elemental beys. More reasoning towards this is that each bey has elemental power via resonance or other means as stated in episode 17 of QS and that must mean that each bey has at least one element to draw upon. We see this most clearly in beys like Wind Knight.
I know this is wishful thinking, but it would be cool if we got a Beyblade Burst Movie that focuses on that character. Also, Burst is the only Beyblade Saga without a movie.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Aug. 09, 2023

(Aug. 08, 2023  3:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2023  10:20 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: My ranking:

1. Cho-Z

2. Sparking

3. God

4. GT

5. DB/QS

6. S1 Burst

Strongly disagree, but I respect it.

Hey man, I appreciate that!

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Aug. 09, 2023

(Aug. 09, 2023  12:33 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2023  6:59 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Have you guys ever noticed that the blue kid matched perfectly with Hydro Poseidon which conveniently came at the start of the QS toyline and is water based? Here's my  crazy theory :Blue Kid was originally supposed to be in an early draft of QS  where there might have been multiple elemental beys. More reasoning towards this is that each bey has elemental power via resonance or other means as stated in episode 17 of QS and that must mean that each bey has at least one element to draw upon. We see this most clearly in beys like Wind Knight.
I know this is wishful thinking, but it would be cool if we got a Beyblade Burst Movie that focuses on that character. Also, Burst is the only Beyblade Saga without a movie.

That’d be nice, but what would they even do in the movie? I just don’t see a possible plot that fits in with the power creep. And that kid’s supposed to resemble the audience, so there’s a fair chance he doesn’t have crazy nonsense like Advanced Elemental, Dark Power, etc.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - OGfan - Aug. 09, 2023

My Season ranking:
1. God
2. Burst
3. Cho-Z
4. Quadstrike
5. GT
6. DB
7. Sparking

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - IsaacGravity - Aug. 09, 2023

My Season Ranking:
1. God/Evolution
2. Burst
3. GT/Rise
4. Quadstrike
5. Cho-Z/Turbo
6. DB/Quaddrive
7. Sparking (And this hurts because the manga version of this Arc is one of my favorites! But after Lain came into the picture and the over emphasis on Hyuga the show fell apart)

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Aug. 11, 2023

Any of you thought of some missed opportunities that could have made QuadStrike better?

I think a reunion of Valt with Toko and Nika and his parent should have happened in the anime like Aiger got his whole family returned.