World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jul. 11, 2023

(Jul. 11, 2023  5:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  4:56 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I’m pretty sure the theory about there being 2 champions got proved as false in the last episode. In episode 15, Aiger was announced as the champion and Valt wasn’t. If they were both champions I don’t know why they weren’t said to be in episode 15. Also, I wouldn’t really take Ranzo’s commentary very seriously when it comes to champions.
It wasn't when you look at the info. It was already stated in 14 that both Valt and Aiger are World Champions I didn't make this up lol. This wasn't even stated by Ranzo, although I don't know why Ranzo is suddenly unreliable. Further it was Aiger that was being challenged, Wakiya set this tournament up around him.

Ranzo is unreliable because he considers himself a champion even though he won a minor tournament. And it wasn’t stated in the episode that they were both “world champions” it was said that they it was a battle between “champions”. There is a difference. I guess you can believe that there are two world champions. I just refuse to believe it due to it not making any sense. You’ve also said prior to this that you would like to see Valt be the sole champion but you are fine with there being two. I feel it’s ok if Valt isn’t the last champion but fans can choose to believe what they want.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - Jul. 11, 2023

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:25 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  5:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't when you look at the info. It was already stated in 14 that both Valt and Aiger are World Champions I didn't make this up lol. This wasn't even stated by Ranzo, although I don't know why Ranzo is suddenly unreliable. Further it was Aiger that was being challenged, Wakiya set this tournament up around him.

Ranzo is unreliable because he considers himself a champion even though he won a minor tournament. And it wasn’t stated in the episode that they were both “world champions” it was said that they it was a battle between “champions”. There is a difference. I guess you can believe that there are two world champions.  I just refuse to believe it due to it not making any sense.

He was the champion of the tournament so he isn't lying. That hardly makes him unreliable, a bit of an ego at times, but not unreliable. That's not what was said. It was specifically said word for word "It's a real battle between World Champions." As I said I didn't make anything up, it's right there in the episode.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:25 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Ranzo is unreliable because he considers himself a champion even though he won a minor tournament. And it wasn’t stated in the episode that they were both “world champions” it was said that they it was a battle between “champions”. There is a difference. I guess you can believe that there are two world champions.  I just refuse to believe it due to it not making any sense.

He was the champion of the tournament so he isn't lying. That hardly makes him unreliable, a bit of an ego at times, but not unreliable. That's not what was said. It was specifically said word for word "It's a real battle between World Champions." As I said I didn't make anything up, it's right there in the episode.

Like I said, believe what you want. Anyways, since Bel is going to be in the final against Aiger, does anyone think that Bel will beat Aiger? I also read some theories about Quadra being the one to own Pandemonium.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:34 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He was the champion of the tournament so he isn't lying. That hardly makes him unreliable, a bit of an ego at times, but not unreliable. That's not what was said. It was specifically said word for word "It's a real battle between World Champions." As I said I didn't make anything up, it's right there in the episode.

Like I said, believe what you want. Anyways, since Bel is going to be in the final against Aiger, does anyone think that Bel will beat Aiger? I also read some theories about Quadra being the one to own Pandemonium.

Rewatch the scene for yourself if you need confirmation. You'll see it's just as I said.

As for the result of Aiger vs Bel. I'm really uncertain. QuadStrike has done a good job of making the outcomes of the battles unpredictable so we'll really have to wait and see. I'm really looking forward to that match.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:34 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Like I said, believe what you want. Anyways, since Bel is going to be in the final against Aiger, does anyone think that Bel will beat Aiger? I also read some theories about Quadra being the one to own Pandemonium.

Rewatch the scene for yourself if you need confirmation. You'll see it's just as I said.

As for the result of Aiger vs Bel. I'm really uncertain. QuadStrike has done a good job of making the outcomes of the battles unpredictable so we'll really have to wait and see. I'm really looking forward to that match.

If Quadra ends up owning Pandemonium that would certainly make the ending of the show more predictable since we all know it would be Bel vs Pri in the last episode.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:40 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Rewatch the scene for yourself if you need confirmation. You'll see it's just as I said.

If Quadra ends up owning Pandemonium that would certainly make the ending of the show more predictable since we all know it would be Bel vs Pri in the last episode.
I wouldn't mind that. It only makes sense that Bel and Pri face off in the finale given they are rivals, but we'll see if she does indeed get Pandemonium. We should see what the deal is around episode 21 if not a little earlier.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:40 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If Quadra ends up owning Pandemonium that would certainly make the ending of the show more predictable since we all know it would be Bel vs Pri in the last episode.
I wouldn't mind that. It only makes sense that Bel and Pri face off in the finale given they are rivals, but we'll see if she does indeed get Pandemonium. We should see what the deal is around episode 21 if not a little earlier.

If Valt is the champion, I would love to see another tournament where the winner would face Valt. It would be great to end Burst with the original protagonist.

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:52 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't mind that. It only makes sense that Bel and Pri face off in the finale given they are rivals, but we'll see if she does indeed get Pandemonium. We should see what the deal is around episode 21 if not a little earlier.

If Valt is the champion, I would love to see another tournament where the winner would face Valt. It would be great to end Burst with the original protagonist.

Although Valt is the Champion I'm not sure I want a whole other Champion tournament on top of the one we already had given I don't think they'd have enough time to do it justice. I would love to see a battle between Valt and Shu to end things off but that is some wishful thinking I know. I'm really curious to see how they wrap things up.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 11, 2023

(Jul. 11, 2023  7:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:34 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Like I said, believe what you want. Anyways, since Bel is going to be in the final against Aiger, does anyone think that Bel will beat Aiger? I also read some theories about Quadra being the one to own Pandemonium.

Unpredictable?? Bel and Quadra have literally beaten only legend each, if you consider the Asahis as legends. They each have a QS ratio of around 25% or so. Getting stomped the vast majority of the time isn't predictable. If we're basing results off of consistency, then Bell loses mid difficulty at best. I'm actually hoping they try to switch it up and make Bell win once. I'm honestly tired Of Bell and Pri losing to every competent Blader to ever exist. Every MC before them at least wins 40% of the time. Both of them need to step it up.

(Jul. 11, 2023  8:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  7:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Rewatch the scene for yourself if you need confirmation. You'll see it's just as I said.

Unpredictable?? Bel and Quadra have literally beaten only legend each, if you consider the Asahis as legends. They each have a QS ratio of around 25% or so. Getting stomped the vast majority of the time isn't predictable. If we're basing results off of consistency, then Bell loses mid difficulty at best. I'm actually hoping they try to switch it up and make Bell win once. I'm honestly tired Of Bell and Pri losing to every competent Blader to ever exist. Every MC before them at least wins 40% of the time. Both of them need to step it up.

The Hizashi bros aren't legends in the anime.

I haven't checked the exact ratio myself but that would certainly count as unpredictable as far as Burst standards are concerned. We do know that Bell will be winning some battles between now and his face off with Aiger. Wether he beats Aiger is a whole other thing.

Valt vs Shu wasn’t done justice in DB. Bel basically ruined the whole battle with his fantasies.

(Jul. 11, 2023  8:17 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Valt vs Shu wasn’t done justice in DB. Bel basically ruined the whole battle with his fantasies.

I wholeheartedly agree. Their battle in Surge is how it should have been. That battle was top notch.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 11, 2023

How much stronger would Bell need to get to beat Aiga anyway? I'd say at least a new Special Move.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 12, 2023

Or maybe the table turns out with Aiger winning over Bell and still remaining as Champion until Pax appears and destroy Achilles as revenge for Aiger's speaking out against him before.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jul. 12, 2023

(Jul. 11, 2023  8:56 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How much stronger would Bell need to get to beat Aiga anyway? I'd say at least a new Special Move.

Bel definitely has the intellect to turn the tables on Aiger. We shall see soon enough.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Krow - Jul. 12, 2023

(Jul. 12, 2023  7:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2023  8:56 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How much stronger would Bell need to get to beat Aiga anyway? I'd say at least a new Special Move.

Bel definitely has the intellect to turn the tables on Aiger. We shall see soon enough.

DB Bel had some intellect, QS Bel fights like he has none. I don't see him outsmarting Aiga, and Aiga is still one of the top ranked bladers and a world champion so outpowering him isn't happening either. I only see Bel winning if the plot allows it, otherwise he has no chance or business beating Aiger as he stands now.

I don't think that would be enough, Ranzo got a new special move when he fought Xander and still lost.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Jul. 12, 2023

Gonna take more than that to beat the world champ, plus Aiga is still way stronger than Bel. I honestly don't see Bel winning against Aiga but you never know.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 12, 2023

Wait, isn’t Bell evolving his bey into Perfect Divine Belial soon? That might work.

I am evolving. Soon I will enter this burst generation as well.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jul. 12, 2023

I hope Aiger stays champion. I wouldn’t like Bel to become the champion for 3 episodes then lose to Pax or Quadra.

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:18 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I hope Aiger stays champion. I wouldn’t like Bel to become the champion for 3 episodes then lose to Pax or Quadra.

Same tbh.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BondsofTime - Jul. 12, 2023

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:05 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wait, isn’t Bell evolving his bey into Perfect Divine Belial soon? That might work.

So he is gonna make Divine? None of the episode title leaks hinted at that unless it's gonna come later, and if it does why wait until so late in the season to give him a new bey? They've waited until episode 21 to debut Pandemonium, are we really gonna see Divine with 5 episodes left and would it be worth it anyways by time it arrives? He'd have to start preparing to make it within the next few episodes if he's gonna have it at all and again none of the upcoming titles hint that Divine is coming(I could be wrong, but I don't think he'll make Divine unless he starts working on it now or at the very end of the season).

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Take it easy! - Jul. 12, 2023

Someone on YouTube said QuadStrike will be on hiatus again following episode 21. Is it true?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 12, 2023

How strong do you think Pri and Bell will be at the end of the series? I’d say peak A rank to lower Legend level.

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:45 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How strong do you think Pri and Bell will be at the end of the series? I’d say peak A rank to lower Legend level.

I think they'll both be A rank level by the end.

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:33 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  5:05 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wait, isn’t Bell evolving his bey into Perfect Divine Belial soon? That might work.

So he is gonna make Divine? None of the episode title leaks hinted at that unless it's gonna come later, and if it does why wait until so late in the season to give him a new bey? They've waited until episode 21 to debut Pandemonium, are we really gonna see Divine with 5 episodes left and would it be worth it anyways by time it arrives? He'd have to start preparing to make it within the next few episodes if he's gonna have it at all and again none of the upcoming titles hint that Divine is coming(I could be wrong, but I don't think he'll make Divine unless he starts working on it now or at the very end of the season).

Bell could make Divine the episode after Pandemonium debuts. But I'm skeptical too on whether or not he'll upgrade again. But since Pri is getting Flame & Pax is bringing in Pandemonium, Bell getting Divine isn't completely out of the question.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - DeltaZakuro - Jul. 13, 2023

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:58 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2023  5:45 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How strong do you think Pri and Bell will be at the end of the series? I’d say peak A rank to lower Legend level.

I think they'll both be A rank level by the end.

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:33 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: So he is gonna make Divine? None of the episode title leaks hinted at that unless it's gonna come later, and if it does why wait until so late in the season to give him a new bey? They've waited until episode 21 to debut Pandemonium, are we really gonna see Divine with 5 episodes left and would it be worth it anyways by time it arrives? He'd have to start preparing to make it within the next few episodes if he's gonna have it at all and again none of the upcoming titles hint that Divine is coming(I could be wrong, but I don't think he'll make Divine unless he starts working on it now or at the very end of the season).

Bell could make Divine the episode after Pandemonium debuts. But I'm skeptical too on whether or not he'll upgrade again. But since Pri is getting Flame & Pax is bringing in Pandemonium, Bell getting Divine isn't completely out of the question.

I think we could see Bel upgrading to Destined after Pandemonium's debut, maybe Pandemonium breaks Divine or something. It would be strange (but not really out of character) if Bel just evolved Divine for no reason.

As for Flame Pandora, god we still dont know when it's supposed to debut