World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jul. 02, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  5:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:38 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wait, has anybody noticed that Pri has never spoke with her bey before? No wonder she loses every match, she doesn’t have enough resonance.

I have noticed and I think it’s gonna be addressed later on (even in the full opening Pri was look at Pandora’s egg???)

The Pandora egg scene has already passed.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jul. 02, 2023

(Jul. 02, 2023  5:58 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I have noticed and I think it’s gonna be addressed later on (even in the full opening Pri was look at Pandora’s egg???)

The Pandora egg scene has already passed.
Oh, I still feel like the season will address it anyways

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Beyburst321 - Jul. 02, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  10:51 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  10:24 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote: I have removed them, 
TitaniumNinja74, has the Japanese title and translated title given yet?

No, the latest one is episode 14, "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!". Nothing has been found following that episode.

Sorry I hadn’t mentioned episode 14 over there, my bad! Any news about episodes after episode 18, because I found these fake titles on the Wikipedia by the user who added them.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jul. 02, 2023

(Jul. 02, 2023  8:03 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  10:51 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: No, the latest one is episode 14, "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!". Nothing has been found following that episode.

Sorry I hadn’t mentioned episode 14 over there, my bad! Any news about episodes after episode 18, because I found these fake titles on the Wikipedia by the user who added them.

Nothing yet, hopefully the August DXD schedule is dropped this week.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Beyburst321 - Jul. 02, 2023

(Jul. 02, 2023  8:35 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2023  8:03 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Sorry I hadn’t mentioned episode 14 over there, my bad! Any news about episodes after episode 18, because I found these fake titles on the Wikipedia by the user who added them.

Nothing yet, hopefully the August DXD schedule is dropped this week.
Thank you! I will remove those fake titles now

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Jul. 05, 2023

What does everyone think about the upcoming “champion challenge tournament”? Who do you think might win and what match ups you think might been shown? Also thoughts on the apparent Double world champion status of Valt and Aiga?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 05, 2023

Will love for a new Champion than Valt and Aiger, (but that will cause another uproar and hate by fans who don't want another blader than valt and aiger claim the Champion Title.)

I want Dante Koryu and Hikaru, Hyuga to compete too.

I'm voting for Hikaru as the new Champion, but that might not happening.

(Jul. 05, 2023  12:40 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Will love for a new Champion than Valt and Aiger, (but that will cause another uproar and hate by fans who don't want another blader than valt and aiger claim the Champion Title.)

Yea i agree, it would be cool if they entered because that gives the tournament a wider range of variety instead of 4 relevant bladers and a group of generic opponents, if you want a tournament arc to challenge the champ then at least have a good selection of bladers because right now kitt’s the only competition before Aiga. Plus Imo there is a decent chance that they might show up. Because in the battle camp arc wakiya and the announcer mention how the bladers there were training so they could have shots at becoming champion and this arc focuses on that.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  12:04 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: What does everyone think about the upcoming “champion challenge tournament”? Who do you think might win and what match ups you think might been shown? Also thoughts on the apparent Double world champion status of Valt and Aiga?

I'm interested to see what they do with it and what the final result will be. QuadStrike has been doing a good job of making the battle results unpredictable so I really don't know what the result of the challenge match against Aiger will be, though I suspect either Bell or Kitt will win the tournament itself and get to challenge Aiger. Though I would prefer Valt be the sole champion, I can live with the double Champion thing. It's unfortunately caused some confusion and has led to some mistaken conclusions though I understand why. Even though it was mentioned directly in the episode, some still don't understand they both hold the title even though it was literally mentioned in the episode that they're both World Champions.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jul. 05, 2023

There's no proof it's a double champion situation. One can infer this since they didn't outright say Valt isn't the champion. Ranzo saying it's a battle of champions could also relate to how Valt and Aiga were once champions. This is the same in sports, if two big name players are going against each other they mention that they were/are champions. It's coming across as you definitively know that there are two champions when it isn't even confirmed. Sorry for the grammar. I wrote this very late at night. Tbh I don't believe we will ever know the answer, but it is fair for you to speculate since no one knows for sure.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 05, 2023

Talking about Aiger, can you all believe there are still those guys hating on him again? Saw a bunch load of comments from Youtube and Reddit with their claims of how Aiger ruined the anime, destroyed Valktryek, and brought all those stuff from Turbo again. Some of them even said they never watch other seasons past Turbo but they'll hate Aiger on everything. Geez, we're in Season 7 now, yet these guys still can't move on from Season 3.

Aiger is not even the main character for years LOL, what the hell is wrong with these guys?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  10:26 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Talking about Aiger, can you all believe there are still those guys hating on him again? Saw a bunch load of comments from Youtube and Reddit with their claims of how Aiger ruined the anime, destroyed Valktryek, and brought all those stuff from Turbo again. Some of them even said they never watch other seasons past Turbo but they'll hate Aiger on everything. Geez, we're in Season 7 now, yet these guys still can't move on from Season 3.

Aiger is not even the main character for years LOL, what the hell is wrong with these guys?

They kinda have the right to be angry. Aiga messed up big time in Turbo. I've moved on, but I 100% understand those who still hate him.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  6:30 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: There's no proof it's a double champion situation. One can infer this since they didn't outright say Valt isn't the champion. Ranzo saying it's a battle of champions could also relate to how Valt and Aiga were once champions. This is the same in sports, if two big name players are going against each other they mention that they were/are champions. It's coming across as you definitively know that there are two champions when it isn't even confirmed. Sorry for the grammar. I wrote this very late at night. Tbh I don't believe we will ever know the answer, but it is fair for you to speculate since no one knows for sure.
There is proof. They directly stated to both be World Champions. It would have stated they were current and former champs if it were the case of just meaning current and former champions as was done when Valt took on Hyde. They specifically mentioned it was a battle between World Champions. Valt was also confirmed to be World Champion in QuadDrive. ("That's Valt Aoi, the current official World Champion")They were stated to both be champion, anything outside of that is actually what's speculation.

How about Pri as the new World Champion? She will be the first female blader to be crowned a champion if she wins.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  12:23 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: How about Pri as the new World Champion? She will be the first female blader to be crowned a champion if she wins.

No thank you.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  12:23 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: How about Pri as the new World Champion? She will be the first female blader to be crowned a champion if she wins.

That would be nice, but if Xander and Drum pull up, she’s getting stomped. I just don’t see how she can compete with Legend level bladers yet.

(Jul. 05, 2023  1:00 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  12:40 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Will love for a new Champion than Valt and Aiger, (but that will cause another uproar and hate by fans who don't want another blader than valt and aiger claim the Champion Title.)

Yea i agree, it would be cool if they entered because that gives the tournament a wider range of variety instead of 4 relevant bladers and a group of generic opponents, if you want a tournament arc to challenge the champ then at least have a good selection of bladers because right now kitt’s the only competition before Aiga. Plus Imo there is a decent chance that they might show up. Because in the battle camp arc wakiya and the announcer mention how the bladers there were training so they could have shots at becoming champion and this arc focuses on that.
Do ou think there’s any chance of OG legends showing up? Like Free, Lui etc.? I’d be nice to see the, fight against the other legends.

(Jul. 05, 2023  4:54 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:

That would be nice, but if Xander and Drum pull up, she’s getting stomped. I just don’t see how she can compete with Legend level bladers yet.

(Jul. 05, 2023  1:00 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea i agree, it would be cool if they entered because that gives the tournament a wider range of variety instead of 4 relevant bladers and a group of generic opponents, if you want a tournament arc to challenge the champ then at least have a good selection of bladers because right now kitt’s the only competition before Aiga. Plus Imo there is a decent chance that they might show up. Because in the battle camp arc wakiya and the announcer mention how the bladers there were training so they could have shots at becoming champion and this arc focuses on that.
Do ou think there’s any chance of OG legends showing up? Like Free, Lui etc.? I’d be nice to see the, fight against the other legends.
Not really, I only see more of the junior and younger bladers appearing so like Bell, Pri, Hikaru, and etc, since that's what the previous arc mentions.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - lil-iz - Jul. 05, 2023

Sorry Hasbro bladers can't become champions, super illegal. If she had Takara Tomy beys, I'd be on board with this.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  10:26 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Talking about Aiger, can you all believe there are still those guys hating on him again? Saw a bunch load of comments from Youtube and Reddit with their claims of how Aiger ruined the anime, destroyed Valktryek, and brought all those stuff from Turbo again. Some of them even said they never watch other seasons past Turbo but they'll hate Aiger on everything. Geez, we're in Season 7 now, yet these guys still can't move on from Season 3.

Back during Turbo is was understandable, even now if you don't like his character that's fine. But it's ridiculous the for people still hating on him for all his old issues that we've been moved on from. Some people really need to learn to let go of the past.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  12:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  6:30 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: There's no proof it's a double champion situation. One can infer this since they didn't outright say Valt isn't the champion. Ranzo saying it's a battle of champions could also relate to how Valt and Aiga were once champions. This is the same in sports, if two big name players are going against each other they mention that they were/are champions. It's coming across as you definitively know that there are two champions when it isn't even confirmed. Sorry for the grammar. I wrote this very late at night. Tbh I don't believe we will ever know the answer, but it is fair for you to speculate since no one knows for sure.
There is proof. They directly stated to both be World Champions. It would have stated they were current and former champs if it were the case of just meaning current and former champions as was done when Valt took on Hyde. They specifically mentioned it was a battle between World Champions. Valt was also confirmed to be World Champion in QuadDrive. ("That's Valt Aoi, the current official World Champion")They were stated to both be champion, anything outside of that is actually what's speculation.

I agree with your points, but I'm just saying we don't know for sure.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  5:50 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
Sorry Hasbro bladers can't become champions, super illegal. If she had Takara Tomy beys, I'd be on board with this.

Meanwhile aiga already being the world champion with a hasbro bey

Besides a female world champion would be awesome i think we can let a hasbey slide in this scenario

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 05, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  9:28 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  5:50 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Sorry Hasbro bladers can't become champions, super illegal. If she had Takara Tomy beys, I'd be on board with this.

Besides a female world champion would be awesome i think we can let a hasbey slide in this scenario

Ok, but can she beat the other Legends?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - lil-iz - Jul. 06, 2023

(Jul. 05, 2023  9:28 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  5:50 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Sorry Hasbro bladers can't become champions, super illegal. If she had Takara Tomy beys, I'd be on board with this.

As long as her story arc stays good, I’d be on board. Btw the discussion about whether Valt or aiga is the world champion is simple. Both are world champions, but that doesn’t mean they’re currently world champions. Based on the rankings, Valt is the current world champion. For example, My judo teacher is a 16x world champion but that doesn’t mean he’s still world champion. They all just have the title “world champion”. Honestly they should’ve just said they’re world champion of year “something”

(Jul. 05, 2023  11:14 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  9:28 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Meanwhile aiga already being the world champion with a hasbro bey

Ok, but can she beat the other Legends?

As long as she uses the final element, called hasbro overprice, she might have a chance

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 06, 2023

(Jul. 06, 2023  12:26 AM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2023  9:28 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Meanwhile aiga already being the world champion with a hasbro bey

As long as her story arc stays good, I’d be on board. Btw the discussion about whether Valt or aiga is the world champion is simple. Both are world champions, but that doesn’t mean they’re currently world champions. Based on the rankings, Valt is the current world champion. For example, My judo teacher is a 16x world champion but that doesn’t mean he’s still world champion. They all just have the title “world champion”. Honestly they should’ve just said they’re world champion of year “something”

(Jul. 05, 2023  11:14 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Ok, but can she beat the other Legends?

As long as she uses the final element, called hasbro overprice, she might have a chance

Speaking of Elements, Pri still has fire left, which might offer a free win based on the Law of Debut Battle Plot Armor. If she tries that vs Aiga, and uses strategy and the elements, she might become the first female champion. Assuming she makes it that far, of course.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 07, 2023

Predicting how the new Champion tournament could be with Ken and Xander participating too:

1) Bell VS Hyuga

2) Xander VS Hikaru

3) Kit VS Dante

4) Pri VS Ranzo

5) Valt VS Ken

6) Random blader vs Random blader

Semi-finals:

1) Bell VS Hikaru

2) Dante VS Pri

3) Valt VS Random blader

Finalist: Bel, Pri and Valt

The match against Aiger will be like GT/Rise where Aiger fights a one-on-one battle against Arman, Dante and Delta.

Bel and Pri loses to Aiger,

Last Champion match between Valt and Aiger, this time Valt beat Aiger in the end and claimed back his Champion Title.