World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jun. 26, 2023

(Jun. 26, 2023  8:23 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2023  8:08 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: That would be cool. And yeah I can see Bell demanding a rematch with Aiga especially since he had to battle with Pri first, Bel's got a thing for 1 v 1s this season. Personally, if Bel and Pri do battle I would want Bel to get the dub. Nothing against Pri, but it's starting to look kinda one sided in terms of their rivalry and she's won the last two bouts she had with Bel. I just don't know how Bel would deal with Twister since he never did beat Tidal which I believe is a weaker bey(if I'm wrong on that correct me).

NGL, Bel does need to catch up. He's got less wins than Ranzo and Pri despite beating more returning characters than them. I feel like he tried harder to win and battled more seriously overall in DB, while in QS it feels like they're over doing with his cockiness during battles or his desire to win all by himself. It's a shame that he's most likely about to lose again next ep but you never know, maybe he can snag a point off Aiger or even draw with him.

I personally think they just nerfed his intellect. In the first two episodes of DB, Bell literally used the rubber on Nigh gimmickless Dynamite Belial to mimic counter clockwise rotation and stop getting comboed mid air by Longinus. He also mimicked Brave Flash immediately after seeing it, used Longinus’ double chassis to upper it, stopped Raphael’s Glory Crown, and finessed both Valt and Rashad during the tag team. If Bell had the same smarts he did last season, he’d do relatively well.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jun. 26, 2023

I don't think we see anymore scenes of episodes 14-onward in the music video. The most recent thing in the music video is the tag battle. So we can't know what'll happen later on.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jun. 27, 2023

(Jun. 26, 2023  5:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think we see anymore scenes of episodes 14-onward in the music video. The most recent thing in the music video is the tag battle. So we can't know what'll happen later on.

There's a few more of them: Kit's visual, the tag between Bell and Pri, a solo visual of Bell, and one of Pax with Flame Pandora's blueprint.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jun. 27, 2023

My predictions + hopes for the rest of Qs:

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jun. 27, 2023

(Jun. 27, 2023  4:58 AM)Bey100 Wrote: My predictions + hopes for the rest of Qs:

That seems way to predictable.

(Jun. 27, 2023  5:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2023  4:58 AM)Bey100 Wrote: My predictions + hopes for the rest of Qs:

That seems way to predictable.
Well I’m trying to keep things realistic since I doubt Hasbro would put much more effort into the rest of the season.

(Jun. 27, 2023  6:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2023  5:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: That seems way to predictable.
Well I’m trying to keep things realistic since I doubt Hasbro would put much more effort into the rest of the season.

It's not Hasbro pulling the strings. It's OLM.

(Jun. 27, 2023  6:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2023  6:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Well I’m trying to keep things realistic since I doubt Hasbro would put much more effort into the rest of the season.

It's not Hasbro pulling the strings. It's OLM.
Fair, still though I don’t want to have to high of expectations. The rest of the season having a satisfying conclusion would make me happy and there’s a strong chance we won’t even get that.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jun. 27, 2023

What was the problem with the ending of QuadDrive/DB?

(Jun. 27, 2023  6:33 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: What was the problem with the ending of QuadDrive/DB?

I finished my QuadDrive/DB rewatch around a week ago and I enjoyed the ending so much. I remember when DB ended that people were rioting because Burst ended like that.

But it didn't end. This is Bell's second season and the real ending to Burst. As for the QuadDrive/DB ending, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - Jun. 27, 2023

(Jun. 27, 2023  10:02 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2023  6:33 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: What was the problem with the ending of QuadDrive/DB?

I finished my QuadDrive/DB rewatch around a week ago and I enjoyed the ending so much. I remember when DB ended that people were rioting because Burst ended like that.

But it didn't end. This is Bell's second season and the real ending to Burst. As for the QuadDrive/DB ending, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I guess people were just upset because Valt wasn’t the primary focus for the ending.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jun. 28, 2023

There wasn’t necessarily anything wrong with the ending of the season itself it’s just that at the time since it was considered to be the last season it felt like a huge letdown for all of burst since it felt rush and didn’t feel much special or different from any other burst finale

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jun. 28, 2023

(Jun. 28, 2023  1:18 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
There wasn’t necessarily anything wrong with the ending of the season itself it’s just that at the time since it was considered to be the last season it felt like a huge letdown for all of burst since it felt rush and didn’t feel much special or different from any other burst finale

QuadStrike will have the ultimate ending.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jun. 28, 2023

Hiro Morita's DB manga ending delivered a perfect farewell to Beyblade Burst than the anime. Everyone's returning, the past protagonists and all of Valt's family were there in the end with Valt asking the readers to join the battle too.

QuadStrike might give that kind of ending or could be better depending on how the writers want the finale of the anime to be.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jun. 28, 2023

(Jun. 28, 2023  2:09 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:

Hiro Morita's DB manga ending delivered a perfect farewell to Beyblade Burst than the anime. Everyone's returning, the past protagonists and all of Valt's family were there in the end with Valt asking the readers to join the battle too.

QuadStrike might give that kind of ending or could be better depending on how the writers want the finale of the anime to be.
I hope that maybe episode 25 could be the end of Bell and Quadra story and episode 26 could be sort of a farewell with a lot of older characters making cameos and mostly focus on Valt.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jun. 28, 2023

(Jun. 28, 2023  2:30 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2023  2:09 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Hiro Morita's DB manga ending delivered a perfect farewell to Beyblade Burst than the anime. Everyone's returning, the past protagonists and all of Valt's family were there in the end with Valt asking the readers to join the battle too.

I hope that maybe episode 25 could be the end of Bell and Quadra story and episode 26 could be sort of a farewell with a lot of older characters making cameos and mostly focus on Valt.

100% YES, I want it to end this way too.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Take it easy! - Jun. 29, 2023

Once again in Wikipedia:
[Image: Screenshot-20230629-195451-Chrome.jpg]

Edit: Guess they are fake?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jun. 30, 2023

(Jun. 29, 2023  3:24 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Once again in Wikipedia:

Correct.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Jul. 01, 2023

Based on what Zankye covered, there is no QS Barricade Lucifer. This basically confirms that Lane will not be making an appearance in QS. So the Last official appearance that Lane made was in Sparking with Lucifer the End.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 01, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  2:48 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on what Zankye covered, there is no QS Barricade Lucifer. This basically confirms that Lane will not be making an appearance in QS. So the Last official appearance that Lane made was in Sparking with Lucifer the End.

Good. It would take 4 seasons for Bell and Pri to even hope to win against him.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jul. 01, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  2:48 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on what Zankye covered, there is no QS Barricade Lucifer. This basically confirms that Lane will not be making an appearance in QS. So the Last official appearance that Lane made was in Sparking with Lucifer the End.

Now I wouldn't say Lain isn't going to appear. But he probably won't battle.

This is the last season so I have hopes that in the last episode everyone will be shown.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Beyburst321 - Jul. 01, 2023

I have removed them, 
TitaniumNinja74, has the Japanese title and translated title given yet?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jul. 01, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  10:24 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:

I have removed them, 
TitaniumNinja74, has the Japanese title and translated title given yet?

No, the latest one is episode 14, "Chouzetsu! Zest Achilles!". Nothing has been found following that episode.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 01, 2023

Wait, has anybody noticed that Pri has never spoke with her bey before? No wonder she loses every match, she doesn’t have enough resonance.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jul. 01, 2023

(Jul. 01, 2023  5:38 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wait, has anybody noticed that Pri has never spoke with her bey before? No wonder she loses every match, she doesn’t have enough resonance.

I have noticed and I think it’s gonna be addressed later on (even in the full opening Pri was look at Pandora’s egg???)