World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Apr. 08, 2023

(Apr. 08, 2023  1:44 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2023  1:11 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey, what will happen if Pri have fully max increased all of Pandora's Elemental form powers for Pax: Flame, Lightning, Twister, & Tidal.

Will Pax use those for something incredible in his research like making Ruin Pandemonium P8 from the four Pandora P8s?

Ok, now we know that the 1st half of the 26 Quad Strike Beyblade series have their dates on, we need to wait for the other half to get theirs in either June, July or both 2023?:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

It's either Ruin Pandemonium or Hydra Poseidon. If they had added those other QS exclusives like Poseidon, Bazilisk, and Nyydhog in the anime, my theory is that Pax created those three other QS Beys but he kept it in store to give to any other Bladers that he saw worth harnessing the elemental powers in there. I saw some people speculated Nika Aoi, that little sister of Valt could potentially own Nyddhog because of the match color patterns of both her and the Bey. Pax could possibly make new masks like Quadra for the other three Bladers. If his Pandemonium is the perfect elemental Bey, then not only Pandora he collected the data elementals in it, but all other QS beys including the Legend Bladers Beys too. The second half of Quadstrike release dates episodes maybe near April end or early May.

I think the first 13 episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike already got all the dates in both April and May 2023:

1. Thunder & Lightning! Elemental Power! - April 3 2023

2. The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre - April 4 2023

3. Rise Up! Gambit Dragon Soars! - April 5 2023

4. Depths Below! Abyssal Tournament! - April 6 2023

5. Dragon vs Pandora! Rising Tides! - April 7 2023

6. Howls of Terror! Kerbeus Returns! - April 8 2023

7. Theater of the Dark Prince! Monstrous Missions! - April 15 2023

8. Peerless! Xiphoid Xcalius! - April 22 2023

9. Striking Flames! Ferocious Battle! - April 29 2023

10. Dark Devotion! Mighty Sword! - May 6 2023

11. Sparking! Big Clash at the Battle Camp! - May 13 2023

12. The Third Element! Blasting Wind, Twister Pandora! - May 20 2023

13. Great Revolution! Tag Battle! - May 27 2023

That why I think June, July, & August 2023.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 08, 2023

(Apr. 08, 2023  2:16 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2023  1:44 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: It's either Ruin Pandemonium or Hydra Poseidon. If they had added those other QS exclusives like Poseidon, Bazilisk, and Nyydhog in the anime, my theory is that Pax created those three other QS Beys but he kept it in store to give to any other Bladers that he saw worth harnessing the elemental powers in there. I saw some people speculated Nika Aoi, that little sister of Valt could potentially own Nyddhog because of the match color patterns of both her and the Bey. Pax could possibly make new masks like Quadra for the other three Bladers. If his Pandemonium is the perfect elemental Bey, then not only Pandora he collected the data elementals in it, but all other QS beys including the Legend Bladers Beys too. The second half of Quadstrike release dates episodes maybe near April end or early May.

I think the first 13 episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Drive already got all the dates in both April and May 2023:

1. Thunder & Lightning! Elemental Power! - April 3 2023

2. The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre - April 4 2023

3. Rise Up! Gambit Dragon Soars! - April 5 2023

4. Depths Below! Abyssal Tournament! - April 6 2023

5. Dragon vs Pandora! Rising Tides! - April 7 2023

6. Howls of Terror! Kerbeus Returns! - April 8 2023

7. Theater of the Dark Prince! Monstrous Missions! - April 15 2023

8. Peerless! Xiphoid Xcalius! - April 22 2023

9. Striking Flames! Ferocious Battle! - April 29 2023

10. Dark Devotion! Mighty Sword! - May 6 2023

11. Sparking! Big Clash at the Battle Camp! - May 13 2023

12. The Third Element! Blasting Wind, Twister Pandora! - May 20 2023

13. Great Revolution! Tag Battle! - May 27 2023

That why I think June, July, & August 2023.

Yeah, agreed with you. And it is "Quadstrike" not Drive.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Jinbee - Apr. 08, 2023

I've caught up with Quadstrike, besides episode 6, and what I'll say is it feels like an improvement from DB, which isn't a high bar I understand, but it does feel like there's an attempt to make a few characters more interesting, especially Pri (Quadra) and Pax. While Bell is still not very interesting, Pri is actually pretty decent so far. I like her characterization and how she reflects on certain elements around herself, and I hope they maintain it. Pri is actually a better main character than Bell right now.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Apr. 10, 2023

Something about this makes me wish that we could have Hasbro actually put in the gimmicks. Imagine Bell getting new gears as Quadra gains new elements so every battle between them is new and interesting, and their status as rivals could be cemented and then Pri w/ 4 Pandoras could face Bell w/ 4 gears to end off the series.

Also, has anybody noticed the correlation between Pandora's type and element? Fire is red, and Flame Pandora is a balance type, which is associated w/red. Lightning is yellow, and Lightning Pandora is a stamina type, which is associated w/ orange and/or yellow. Wind is sometimes seen as green and Twister Pandora is a Defense Type,associated w/ green. And finally water is blue, and Tidal Pandora's an Attack Type, which is associated w/ blue.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 10, 2023

(Apr. 10, 2023  4:36 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Something about this makes me wish that we could have Hasbro actually put in the gimmicks. Imagine Bell getting new gears as Quadra gains new elements so every battle between them is new and interesting, and their status as rivals could be cemented and then Pri w/ 4 Pandoras could face Bell w/ 4 gears to end off the series.

Also, has anybody noticed the correlation between Pandora's type and element? Fire is red, and Flame Pandora is a balance type, which is associated w/red. Lightning is yellow, and Lightning Pandora is a stamina type, which is associated w/ orange and/or yellow. Wind is sometimes seen as green and Twister Pandora is a Defense Type,associated w/ green. And finally water is blue, and Tidal Pandora's an Attack Type, which is associated w/ blue.

Yeah. But I think they're trying to give Bel and Belfyre elemental abilities like Quadra and Pandora too instead of the gears upgrades. The full music video opening had a shot of Bel and Pri launching a "wind" type of attack simultaneously. And it seems like the new Evo Destined Belfyre by Hasbro has those painted "blue, red and purple" on its three different sides in the blade (something like a cheap H gear Hasbro version), maybe the way of the story is Belfyre will gain the elements power from Achilles (Lightning), Helios (Water) and Lucius (Fire) too in Season 7 battle. But Lucious QS evolution is still unknown because there's no information on Hasbro making it.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Apr. 10, 2023

(Apr. 10, 2023  9:54 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:36 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Something about this makes me wish that we could have Hasbro actually put in the gimmicks. Imagine Bell getting new gears as Quadra gains new elements so every battle between them is new and interesting, and their status as rivals could be cemented and then Pri w/ 4 Pandoras could face Bell w/ 4 gears to end off the series.

Yeah. But I think they're trying to give Bel and Belfyre elemental abilities like Quadra and Pandora too instead of the gears upgrades. The full music video opening had a shot of Bel and Pri launching a "wind" type of attack simultaneously. And it seems like the new Evo Destined Belfyre by Hasbro has those painted "blue, red and purple" on its three different sides in the blade (something like a cheap H gear Hasbro version), maybe the way of the story is Belfyre will gain the elements power from Achilles (Lightning), Helios (Water) and Lucius (Fire) too in Season 7 battle. But Lucious QS evolution is still unknown because there's no information on Hasbro making it.

Where did you get these elements from? From the previous seasons, all these beys have been associated with fire to various degrees. Also, maybe Bell evolves Belial so it can utilize elemental power like Pandora.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 11, 2023

True. Even Aiga gets burned into flames in his own Cho-Z/Turbo openings with Achilles.

I came to wonder, what if Takara Tomy never want OLM to make Dynamite Battle anime and they just went with selling Beyblades and no anime like BU? What if Hasbro had taken that opportunity to commission ADK/OLM for Season 6 anime?

Will Illya Mao become the female main protagonist of Season 6 QuadDrive instead of Bel? Will the main villain be the one who owned QD Linwyrm or QS Murasama?

At this point, I won't even be surprised if Season 7 QuadStrike ends on a cliffhanger and ADK announced Season 8 of Beyblade Burst coming two months after QuadStrike.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Apr. 11, 2023

(Apr. 11, 2023  2:39 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: True. Even Aiga gets burned into flames in his own Cho-Z/Turbo openings with Achilles.

I came to wonder, what if Takara Tomy never want OLM to make Dynamite Battle anime and they just went with selling Beyblades and no anime like BU? What if Hasbro had taken that opportunity to commission ADK/OLM for Season 6 anime?

Will Illya Mao become the female main protagonist of Season 6 QuadDrive instead of Bel? Will the main villain be the one who owned QD Linwyrm or QS Murasama?

At this point, I won't even be surprised if Season 7 QuadStrike ends on a cliffhanger and ADK announced Season 8 of Beyblade Burst coming two months after QuadStrike.

OLM never made a beyblade anime,it was always ADK, but some of the animators from the team that helped make the seasons had to go to OLM because bigger anime were releasing(like Komi Can’t Communicate). BU simply didn’t have an anime because there was no BU manga, and I’d assume  they were trying to milk the last out of burst before completely moving on to Beyblade X. Hasbro most likely had an anime instead because, as usual, localization is a year behind the original release, and having exclusive beys shown in the anime would boost sales. It may also be because the TT globalization of products rumor might be true, so qs may be a tribute from hasbro. If not, we’ll probably find out in later years.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Apr. 11, 2023

(Apr. 11, 2023  3:35 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2023  2:39 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: True. Even Aiga gets burned into flames in his own Cho-Z/Turbo openings with Achilles.

OLM never made a beyblade anime,it was always ADK, but some of the animators from the team that helped make the seasons had to go to OLM because bigger anime were releasing(like Komi Can’t Communicate). BU simply didn’t have an anime because there was no BU manga, and I’d assume  they were trying to milk the last out of burst before completely moving on to Beyblade X. Hasbro most likely had an anime instead because, as usual, localization is a year behind the original release, and having exclusive beys shown in the anime would boost sales. It may also be because the TT globalization of products rumor might be true, so qs may be a tribute from hasbro. If not, we’ll probably find out in later years.

Komi ended a while back to be honest. A great director and animator that used to be working for Burst are now working for a new studio. I hope Gen 4 is in this studio.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Ice-Leopard - Apr. 11, 2023

I surprisingly enjoy QS so far! I also like Bell a lot more here..kid was pretty annyoing for me in QD. But..how old is he even?! He looks like 8 to me..

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Apr. 11, 2023

(Apr. 11, 2023  12:29 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote: I surprisingly enjoy QS so far! I also like Bell a lot more here..kid was pretty annyoing for me in QD. But..how old is he even?! He looks like 8 to me..

Bell is 10 in qd and I'm assuming qs too cause the timeskip looks really short to me.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Apr. 17, 2023

QuadStrike will be aired on Cartoon Network in Canada. The last Beyblade series aired on Cartoon Network was "BeyWarriors : BeyRaiderz".

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Apr. 17, 2023

Drum vs Xhaka. Who wins?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Apr. 17, 2023

(Apr. 17, 2023  7:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Drum vs Xhaka. Who wins?

Drum wins.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Apr. 17, 2023

(Apr. 17, 2023  3:38 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: QuadStrike will be aired on Cartoon Network in Canada. The last Beyblade series aired on Cartoon Network was "BeyWarriors : BeyRaiderz".

But then again, this is due to Teletoon rebranding to Cartoon Network.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Apr. 18, 2023

(Apr. 17, 2023  8:03 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2023  3:38 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: QuadStrike will be aired on Cartoon Network in Canada. The last Beyblade series aired on Cartoon Network was "BeyWarriors : BeyRaiderz".

But then again, this is due to Teletoon rebranding to Cartoon Network.

Oh okay sorry ! Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Apr. 18, 2023

Super random but I was on the fandom site today looking at Bel's wins and losses for QS and it has his battle with Pri in episode 2 scored 2-1. Pri didn't take a point from Bel in that battle(Bel won 2 to nothing). Before I go running back and forth between the episode and fandom website imma just ask here if the fandom site got the scores wrong because if they did they should fix that when they can.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Apr. 18, 2023

(Apr. 18, 2023  5:08 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Super random but I was on the fandom site today looking at Bel's wins and losses for QS and it has his battle with Pri in episode 2 scored 2-1. Pri didn't take a point from Bel in that battle(Bel won 2 to nothing). Before I go running back and forth between the episode and fandom website imma just ask here if the fandom site got the scores wrong because if they did they should fix that when they can.

You're right, the first battle was a simultaneous Over Finish, I'm pretty sure when I was adding the info, I was thinking about the events of E1's battle.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - PlayMaker:Axel - Apr. 18, 2023

(Apr. 11, 2023  3:35 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:

OLM is working on the 2D animation, while ADK is working on the 3D animation. ADK Media is specialized about CGI Animation, they even worked on several Kamen Rider series

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Apr. 18, 2023

(Apr. 18, 2023  5:28 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2023  3:35 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: OLM never made a beyblade anime,it was always ADK, but some of the animators from the team that helped make the seasons had to go to OLM because bigger anime were releasing(like Komi Can’t Communicate). BU simply didn’t have an anime because there was no BU manga, and I’d assume  they were trying to milk the last out of burst before completely moving on to Beyblade X. Hasbro most likely had an anime instead because, as usual, localization is a year behind the original release, and having exclusive beys shown in the anime would boost sales. It may also be because the TT globalization of products rumor might be true, so qs may be a tribute from hasbro. If not, we’ll probably find out in later years.

OLM is working on the 2D animation, while ADK is working on the 3D animation. ADK Media is specialized about CGI Animation, they even worked on several Kamen Rider series
I Can confirm OLM is working on the 3D animation. Source : Yoshihiro Nagamori (key animator of Burst and character design of Bakuten and MFB).

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 19, 2023

Hasbro should have come up with another name for Season 7. Their brand name "QuadStrike" is too similar to "QuadDrive". And a lot of people out there don't know and refuse to watch Season 7 because they thought Quadstrike is Quaddrive. Some names examples without the "Quad" in them like "Ultimate Strike" or " Elemental Strike" would have been better. Or "Quad Unleased" or "Quad Elemental" if they want to keep the Quad name.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Apr. 19, 2023

(Apr. 19, 2023  1:09 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Hasbro should have come up with another name for Season 7. Their brand name "QuadStrike" is too similar to "QuadDrive". And a lot of people out there don't know and refuse to watch Season 7 because they thought Quadstrike is Quaddrive. Some names examples without the "Quad" in them like "Ultimate Strike" or " Elemental Strike" would have been better. Or "Quad Unleased" or "Quad Elemental" if they want to keep the Quad name.

They kept the Quad name because it's a continuation of the QuadDrive season with Bell keeping his role as the main protagonist, plus QuadStrike keeps with QuadDrive system too (at least toyline-wise, sort of in the anime too). I honestly don't mind this and it makes it more understandable on why they called Dynamite Battle's anime "QuadDrive".

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Apr. 21, 2023

Imagine if QuadStrike was 52 full episodes and we got to see ALL the Legends that we’re not in DB and Sparking. I’d love to see Delta wielding something like Violent Diabolos in the anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Apr. 21, 2023

(Apr. 21, 2023  4:29 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Imagine if QuadStrike was 52 full episodes and we got to see ALL the Legends that we’re not in DB and Sparking. I’d love to see Delta wielding something like Violent Diabolos in the anime.

I want to be spared the pain of seeing more legends owning hasbro beys, especially ones that would have to be hasbro exclusives.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 21, 2023

(Apr. 19, 2023  6:06 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2023  1:09 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Hasbro should have come up with another name for Season 7. Their brand name "QuadStrike" is too similar to "QuadDrive". And a lot of people out there don't know and refuse to watch Season 7 because they thought Quadstrike is Quaddrive. Some names examples without the "Quad" in them like "Ultimate Strike" or " Elemental Strike" would have been better. Or "Quad Unleased" or "Quad Elemental" if they want to keep the Quad name.

They kept the Quad name because it's a continuation of the QuadDrive season with Bell keeping his role as the main protagonist, plus QuadStrike keeps with QuadDrive system too (at least toyline-wise, sort of in the anime too). I honestly don't mind this and it makes it more understandable on why they called Dynamite Battle's anime "QuadDrive".

Yeah, but it's still too similar "Drive" and "Strike". Give "QuadUnleashed" or "QuadBreak".

(Apr. 21, 2023  4:29 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Imagine if QuadStrike was 52 full episodes and we got to see ALL the Legends that we’re not in DB and Sparking. I’d love to see Delta wielding something like Violent Diabolos in the anime.

I prefer Delta over Kit Lopez's return in Season 7

(Apr. 21, 2023  5:25 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:

I want to be spared the pain of seeing more legends owning hasbro beys, especially ones that would have to be hasbro exclusives.

Aiger with Hasbro Zeal in the anime... Don't know how to describe the feeling of watching Hasbro Zeal Achilles being used by Aiger without those gimmicks from BU Zest.