World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Mar. 24, 2023

For another season with 26 episodes again, I won't put my expectations and hopes too much like DB and Sparking.

Don't get me wrong, but Quadra seems to be the main protagonist of season 7, not Bel. The music video focuses a lot on her. And we all know every new protagonist, the same treatment for every new main protagonist defeating the Legend bladers will happen all over again.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Mar. 24, 2023

(Mar. 24, 2023  10:37 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Don't get me wrong, but Quadra seems to be the main protagonist of season 7, not Bel. The music video focuses a lot on her.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Well, bell is still a main protagonist there's no denying that, but the fact quadra has gotten just as much or more advertising than bell so far, plus she appears alongside bell and only bell in the second to last shot of the intro. It's pretty interesting.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Mar. 24, 2023

(Mar. 24, 2023  12:56 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2023  10:37 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Don't get me wrong, but Quadra seems to be the main protagonist of season 7, not Bel. The music video focuses a lot on her.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Well, bell is still a main protagonist there's no denying that, but the fact quadra has gotten just as much or more advertising than bell so far, plus she appears alongside bell and only bell in the second to last shot of the intro. It's pretty interesting.

The Our Last Night album song of QuadStrike has Divine Belfyre as its front cover, hinting Bell as the main protagonist but we are all aware this is a season exclusive for Hasbro, and like you said most of their advertising of the new anime focuses more on Quadra than Bell. He is still a main character but because this is under Hasbro, he'll probably just be a rival against Quadra and the new story explores more into Quadra's character more since she might be the new face of the hero in this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Mar. 27, 2023

Jigi and Hannah are back. There’s a new promo out for Disney XD

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Mar. 27, 2023

Here is the Promo Teaser video of the series, with Tidal Pandora Epic P8 in it

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Mar. 28, 2023

And we got Dante back too in the new quadstrike commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCFOpYACWc

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 28, 2023

So are we just getting seven 22 minute episodes next week?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Mar. 28, 2023

(Mar. 28, 2023  2:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: So are we just getting seven 22 minute episodes next week?

5 actually. It starts Monday. Starting next Saturday it’s going to be weekly at 10 am

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - cybubble - Mar. 28, 2023

The beyblade fandom confirmed that Quadra real name is pronounced pri forsthyhe

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - KIO - Mar. 28, 2023

(Mar. 28, 2023  11:16 PM)cybubble Wrote: The beyblade fandom confirmed that Quadra real name is pronounced pri forsthyhe

The source is a Twitter post from the official English account.

https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/status/1640762427678621720

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - cybubble - Mar. 29, 2023

Ok
Did not see that

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Mar. 29, 2023

Hey Guys, guess what, I check on the record schedule on the series, when I found two episode on April 9th and 10th. Strange right?"

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 29, 2023

(Mar. 28, 2023  2:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: So are we just getting seven 22 minute episodes next week?

6 episodes next week. The first 5 are airing Monday-Friday at 3pm. Starting with episode 6, the episodes will air weekly on Saturdays at 10am.

(Mar. 29, 2023  1:36 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, guess what, I check on the record schedule on the series, when I found two episode on April 9th and 10th. Strange right?"

They are reruns.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Mar. 29, 2023

(Mar. 29, 2023  5:57 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

6 episodes next week. The first 5 are airing Monday-Friday at 3pm. Starting with episode 6, the episodes will air weekly on Saturdays at 10am.

(Mar. 29, 2023  1:36 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, guess what, I check on the record schedule on the series, when I found two episode on April 9th and 10th. Strange right?"

They are reruns.

I don't think so, because I set the DVR on recording only new episodes & I see the red dots that mean recording on those two days, meaning they're new episodes. See it for myself with my own eyes.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 29, 2023

(Mar. 29, 2023  6:46 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2023  5:57 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 6 episodes next week. The first 5 are airing Monday-Friday at 3pm. Starting with episode 6, the episodes will air weekly on Saturdays at 10am.

They are reruns.

I don't think so, because I set the DVR on recording only new episodes & I see the red dots that mean recording on those two days, meaning they're new episodes. See it for myself with my own eyes.

They are not, the premiere listings have already been listed for April, and the 9th and 10th aren't one of those dates. Plus TV schedules are missing majority of the episodes other than 1, 2, and 6 and are listing the unknown titles as new episodes, even if they are not new.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - kpark0024 - Mar. 30, 2023

(Mar. 27, 2023  6:54 PM)Kayla Park Beyblade fan Wrote: I hope they treat this series right because it is Hasbro exclusive season after all it wouldn’t air on Japanese after all l so happy for this l hope everone use hasbro beys

Cool when anime air ?

(Dec. 02, 2022  1:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be a Hasbro exclusive Beyblade Burst season for the west.
The 7th season starts in Spring 2023:

The stage is set for a masquerade tournament, but the Dark Prince isn’t the only belle at this ball! Enter: the masked Blader known as ‘Quadra.’ Wielding her elemental Bey, Lightning Pandora, Quadra has defeated every foe to come her way. Meanwhile, Quadra’s brother, Pax, is busy studying the elemental powers radiating from a series of mysterious ruins nearby. Bel might be the Dark Prince, but this adventure is full of even darker secrets!

Of course there will be a Japanese dub, but its existence will only be so it can be dubbed in English. Who knows, maybe bilibili Chinese streaming service will stream the Japanese version a few years later or something like they did with BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz.

(Dec. 02, 2022  1:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be a Hasbro exclusive Beyblade Burst season for the west.

The stage is set for a masquerade tournament, but the Dark Prince isn’t the only belle at this ball! Enter: the masked Blader known as ‘Quadra.’ Wielding her elemental Bey, Lightning Pandora, Quadra has defeated every foe to come her way. Meanwhile, Quadra’s brother, Pax, is busy studying the elemental powers radiating from a series of mysterious ruins nearby. Bel might be the Dark Prince, but this adventure is full of even darker secrets!

Of course there will be a Japanese dub, but its existence will only be so it can be dubbed in English. Who knows, maybe bilibili Chinese streaming service will stream the Japanese version a few years later or something like they did with BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz.

No Japanese for this it Hasbro exclusive after all just in case l happy that hikaru and Hyuga are here

(Dec. 23, 2022  6:15 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

When QD coming to netflix ?

Turbo and Rise completed in the April following their release and the full season of Surge released this past April. QuadDrive will most likely drop April 2023.

(Dec. 22, 2022  11:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: There's not enough info to really answer that. But considering we have QS beys like Achilles, dragon, and Spriggan along with other motifs that means there could be some newer and returning characters but none of that is confirmed.

Unless QuadStrike happens to be a short season, which could be possible since it's not debuting in Japan and no info has been dropped other than the trailer and the first 5 character reveals, QuadStrike will most likely have way more characters than just Bel, Valt, Ranzo, Quadra, and Pax. Quad drive is going to drop on Netflix on April 2023 that mean this spring 

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 30, 2023

(Mar. 30, 2023  2:36 AM)kpark0024 Wrote:

No Japanese for this it Hasbro exclusive after all just in case l happy that hikaru and Hyuga are here

Just because Hasbro Beys appear doesn't mean there won't be a Japanese dub. Magma Ifritor appears in the Dynamite Battle Japanese and Korean dubs and it's a Hasbro Bey. Plus, the Japanese titles for episodes 1 and 2 have been given, so there will most likely be a Japanese dub.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - PlayMaker:Axel - Mar. 30, 2023

I wanted to know how can I watch Quadstrike if I live outside of the USA, please?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - RalfBalf - Mar. 30, 2023

(Mar. 30, 2023  12:19 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I wanted to know how can I watch Quadstrike if I live outside of the USA, please?

Out of luck ig. Just hope it's on a streaming site or something or if it lands on netflix next year

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 30, 2023

It'll be on YouTube following the US premieres. Use a VPN since the BurstOfficial YouTube channel is region locked to the US.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 30, 2023

(Mar. 30, 2023  3:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: It'll be on YouTube following the US premieres. Use a VPN since the BurstOfficial YouTube channel is region locked to the US.

So the first episode will release April 3rd on Youtube?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - kpark0024 - Mar. 31, 2023

(Mar. 30, 2023  4:57 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  2:36 AM)kpark0024 Wrote:
No Japanese for this it Hasbro exclusive after all just in case l happy that hikaru and Hyuga are here l don’t think will get Japanese dub l didn’t see a trailer and opening of it when Japan air it ?

Just because Hasbro Beys appear doesn't mean there won't be a Japanese dub. Magma Ifritor appears in the Dynamite Battle Japanese and Korean dubs and it's a Hasbro Bey. Plus, the Japanese titles for episodes 1 and 2 have been given, so there will most likely be a Japanese dub.

Beyblade burst quadstrike come soon

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 31, 2023

All the ANN article said about that was that they would be uploaded to YouTube following the US premieres, they didn't give an exact date.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - Apr. 01, 2023

Two days till QuadStrike!

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - kpark0024 - Apr. 02, 2023

Let go two days till new anime air my thoughts and opinions l excited for this season because it is Hasbro exclusive season after all l wonder if we will get a Japanese sub for this because it not going to happen in Japan after All l excited that is it 26 -22 episode other thing l wonder where battle take place the teaser for Disney Xd said next Monday at 3.00 pm quick question when beyblade burst quadstrike air on official YouTube channel l curious about it please tell me about it l excited about this season l ready watch the trailer and opening and music video and teaser ready it there the official beyblade YouTube channel said quadstrike there thanks please keep up update soon when air air on this spring l mean This April thank you have a nice day thinks Kayla Park a fan of beyblade burst surge fan