World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Durzo Blint - Nov. 09, 2010

I am deeply afraid of wet floors. You know the ones at swimming pools? Yeah, those.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - theunderdog - Nov. 09, 2010

any kind of bee I get startled and try to run away from it because I think it's trying to sting me I only stung once and that increased my fear.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 09, 2010

Spiders! Run!

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - .:J:. - Nov. 09, 2010

I'm a bit afraid of myself, my mom says that she comes in while i'm sleepin and that i'm sitting up in bed, still asleep... also i'm a bit strange as i can create a world in my head where things are real that aren't really, a bit like brooklyn, and when i'm sleepin i can walk around this planet and everything is realistic, and i can feel pain too...

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Gamer420 - Nov. 09, 2010

House fire, robbery, spiders, etc Blame Crimewatch for the first 2 and I was born scared of spiders.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Raider Blader - Nov. 09, 2010

I am testaphobic(i am afraid of not getting a+ on my test) and scared of strangers

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Zeph - Nov. 09, 2010

I have Ophidiophobia (Fear of snakes).

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - UltimateChimera - Nov. 09, 2010

boy I cant think of all of them ever sense I was like 8 I always have nightmares almost 3 times a week!god it goes to my head sometimesUncertain

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Gatsby - Nov. 10, 2010

i am scared of ghosts and what not and of course,CLOWNS! the ghost one cam from the scary pop up on you tube "ghost caught on tape" *shivers* and clowns came from all the movies i have watched

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - kanato dolsrin - Nov. 10, 2010

i am scared to DEATH of ghosts! when i feel like there is something there then i lose my nerve. i am...........scared of KIDS! really i am i fear people younger then me.

and i am squemish of brains

all of this can be added up into. i hide in my room during halloween! this is all a true fact.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - LeoneWindStrike - Nov. 10, 2010

I have a very severe fear of spiders. I have had a very bad experience with the creatures, i'd rather not go into it...
Roller coasters also scare the carp out of me. Black holes and asteroids and supenovas make me very scared too...

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Lord Fanatico - Dec. 09, 2010

i have the fear of vomiting and the fear of being seen naked. it starts when i vomited all down my shirt and i was standing,criying in a pool of vomit. The other.........................dont ask you dont want to know

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Thresher - Dec. 09, 2010

The 12ft deep end of a pool. I have proven to my self that can swim there and back, and I love swimming, but it is very unsettling.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - GreeNxBlader - Dec. 09, 2010

CLAUStrophobic = to be afraid of a fat man in a red suite also known as "SANTA CLAUS"

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Nano - Dec. 10, 2010

Nucleomituphobia: Fear of Nuclear Weapons....

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - SAMcan - Dec. 10, 2010

MODophobia: afraid of the moderators on the WBO

(Dec. 10, 2010  5:29 AM)SAMcan Wrote: MODophobia: afraid of the moderators on the WBO

Don't be so mean Newb ( as in New b)

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Meriadie - Dec. 10, 2010

I dont like to talk about it but I guess I'm afraid of water like swimming and stuff.
Watahphobia...

(Dec. 10, 2010  6:25 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: I dont like to talk about it but I guess I'm afraid of water like swimming and stuff.
Watahphobia...

Don't you get thirsty?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Burst Dragoon - Dec. 10, 2010

I have the same fear as flaming aura but its only wen im alone in the dark cause one time my sisters door opend up by its self I was home alone to besides my bro hes unger but he was in the livivng room with me D: freaky stuff man

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Meriadie - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  6:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  6:25 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: I dont like to talk about it but I guess I'm afraid of water like swimming and stuff.
Watahphobia...

Don't you get thirsty?

I didn't mean it like that. I meant like if I swim in deep water or things like that.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - blah - Dec. 10, 2010

Anatidaephobia - fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Moss-Da-Boss - Dec. 10, 2010

Draculio

[Ouote='blah' pid='451289' dateline='1291962043']
Anatidaephobia - fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
[/quote]

GaspI think I might have that

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Giraton - Dec. 10, 2010

im scared of some certain heights, like very high bridges, but not the height when im on on a plane. when i was 3-9 years old, i was scared of getting eaten by evil cars. it was my most common nightmare then.