World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Achi-baba - Mar. 02, 2015

@J.I.N.B.E.E., you would not like Paranatural then.
I still fear thieves breaking into my house, and neglect/betrayal from the few friends I trust.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Jinbee - Mar. 02, 2015

(Mar. 02, 2015  7:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  11:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The number 13 okay?! I'm very superstitious and OCD.

Also, I cannot stand watching ghost videos as I tend to hide under me sheets from ghosts, and bad grotesque CGI in movies like Foodfight!(Only Occasionally)

13 13 13 13 13

Reptiles and Amphibians. I know it's pretty wide range, but that's me.

Awwww, that's kinda mean.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Cyvern - Mar. 02, 2015

Insects, and heights. I just hate 'em. Scurry little burguers

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Jinbee - Mar. 02, 2015

I'm also afraid of heights, I have trouble walking up stairs that reveal how high I am from the floor.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - jhonfadricc25 - Mar. 06, 2015

Swimming is my phobia, I'm afraid of it, When i think of swim in the water and see water by standing near it i feel the unlimited fear of drowning.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Evilfaic - Mar. 14, 2015

For me, it's very deep water, being near extreme heat, and electricity.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Mint - Apr. 05, 2015

(Jul. 05, 2010  2:47 PM)Pimpju Wrote: =P i'm scared of spiders, and heights. Both of which cause me to run away/swear my head off.
Same Tongue_out But sorry for the long gap between my comment and yours XD . I Have ArachnoPhobia , Acro Phobia. My Family thinks im weird or something Lol

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - WhirlyTheBlader - May. 24, 2015

I have a fear of fire (being near the flames), extreme heights and injections.
I just don't like being in potentially dangerous situations at all. Unhappy

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Blader_003 - Jun. 04, 2015

I climb mountains and I can't look down from first floor

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Leone 7 - Jun. 04, 2015

my biggest phoibia would be of heights

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Kazaf - Jul. 28, 2015

Spiders. Those eight legged abominations just need to go away, and die. I came across once that was immature to scorching hot water. Threw a bucket of burning hot water at it when it was in it's web and it literally did nothing, didn't even move.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Siⱺn - Jul. 28, 2015

Pteronarcoacousticophopia, the fear of the buzzing sound a fly makes... I literally proke doorfrme down because i heard it to escape >~<

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Zoroaste - Jul. 28, 2015

The government taking my rights away and the public being too dumb to stop them. Caring about confederate flags and same sex marriage far more than the real issues that they need to be caring about.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - 1234beyblade - Jul. 28, 2015

I'm scared of cars :3... I also don't like making people wait because i am scared they will get mad at me, which mostly happens when im riding my bike or just walking and a car is going by, i really do not want to make then wait so i pretend like i'm going a different way, idk probably just me lol. I am also super scared of like a house fire because then all my beyblades would burn DJ - Sad.. And obviously i am scared of anything that can kill me haha, the generic stuff, especially the killer that follows you at night when you go up the stairs without the lights on Andrew

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - The Real Libra - Jul. 28, 2015

my biggest fear is death. so anything resembling deadly things freaks the carp out of me.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - TBH - Jul. 28, 2015

My biggest fear has to be of dolls resembling actual people which started when a little girl who used to tagalong with me and my friends ripped off a doll head and threw it at me.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - The Real Libra - Jul. 28, 2015

I an also afraid of satan. not that that matters to the thread i thought it was needed for the 666th post

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Neo - Jul. 29, 2015

I ain't scared of no ghost Smile

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Meta madness - Sep. 04, 2015

My biggest phobia consists of me falling into the Earth....

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Tiger Empress - Sep. 29, 2015

I'm not afraid of anything!

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - mudorios - Sep. 30, 2015

im afraid of blenders, drowning, and being swallowed whole.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - DRAGON KING - Sep. 30, 2015

(Sep. 29, 2015  10:15 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I'm not afraid of anything!

Either you have a mental disorder, or you are.... In-Human? Or very naive, because you just haven't encountered anything to fear yet.

For me, my largest fear is being stuck in the ocean in a small vessel or alone, I guess the root of it is not knowing whats under me or how deep it goes.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - -HB- - Sep. 30, 2015

(Sep. 30, 2015  6:55 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  10:15 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I'm not afraid of anything!

Either you have a mental disorder, or you are.... In-Human? Or very naive, because you just haven't encountered anything to fear yet.

For me, my largest fear is being stuck in the ocean in a small vessel or alone, I guess the root of it is not knowing whats under me or how deep it goes.

Wow and I can't deal with spiders or snakes.......

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Tiger Empress - Oct. 01, 2015

Alright, alright! I'm terrified of thunderstorms. Ever watched Life of Pi where the tiger named Richard Parker was hiding from the storm?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - MissingNo. - Oct. 01, 2015

Well, I'm scared of ghosts in general. And being alone in dark places, especially houses.