World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Nitrohammer - Mar. 20, 2013

My biggest fear is losing all my friends.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Blitzy - Mar. 23, 2013

Not sure if it was posted before by someone, but here goes: I have just about the biggest fear of weapons possible. I luvz weapons, but whenever anybody, including family, picks up something, anything, that can be used as a weapon I freak out. I hide it really well but that does not change a thing. I think it might have something to do with my paranoia of more or less every existing thing in this universe, though...

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - BeybladePants11 - Mar. 28, 2013

I'm definitely afraid of Cockroaches. I'm just so afraid of them! Especially when they (run?) I also read that they can fly, which really scares me. ;-;

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - OwnageDerp - Sep. 07, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  12:19 AM)FlutterPants11 Wrote: I'm definitely afraid of Cockroaches. I'm just so afraid of them! Especially when they (run?) I also read that they can fly, which really scares me. ;-;

If it provides any relief, I have pet frogs that tear their skin open, and violently eat them.

My fears are thunder, wind (50+) heights,(especially Dodger Stadium top deck, its really shaky) and oversized insects.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Dual - Sep. 07, 2013

I wonder if I've posted this...?
Anyway, I'm philophobic. That means I fear love, relationships, and all the crud that comes with them. I also have a highly logical viewpoint on life, and in my eyes, relationships are anything but logical.
I'm also aichmophobic, meaning I fear sharp objects. I refuse to use anything sharper than a butter knife for ANYTHING.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 07, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  12:19 AM)FlutterPants11 Wrote: I'm definitely afraid of Cockroaches. I'm just so afraid of them! Especially when they (run?) I also read that they can fly, which really scares me. ;-;
I love roaches and frogs we me and my brothers and my sister love holding frogs/toads and petting them and wacthing them croak and they look so adorable as for roaches I weep anytime someone kills them same goes for any other bug/insect but my biggest fear is any bug/inscet that stings i've seen about 10 velvant ants throughout my entire life i've seen a hornet three times I got stung by a bee once... well technially I was bare foot in the backyard it was dying and I accidently stepped on it and it stung me right in the big toe. i'm afraid of wasps the most though theres a wasp nest near the gutter of our neibers house and thats like a few yards away plus they go into our backyard and don't even get me started on spiders when I lived in columbia we had lots of black widows in our garage i was sooo scarreeeddd

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - OwnageDerp - Sep. 07, 2013

(Sep. 07, 2013  1:35 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm also aichmophobic, meaning I fear sharp objects. I refuse to use anything sharper than a butter knife for ANYTHING.

This makes me wonder that you don't fear playing Beyblades...
Considering a good handful are sharp.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - 6 God - Sep. 07, 2013

I have a fear of spiders and zombies. Mainly spiders they're so gross and weird looking and deadly! Orachophobic(I spelled that right)?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Bularieleone - Sep. 07, 2013

I have a fear of heights, the dark, and...
I also have a fear of guns, I mean who doesn't?
And finally, I also have a fear of girls. Whenever I talk to one I like about something serious I start making jokes all over the place. It really ruins things.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - BeybladesRus - Sep. 07, 2013

being honest, I have a FOMO, or a fear on missing out. I also like to do things my own way, which gets me in lots of trouble.

(Sep. 07, 2013  3:41 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2013  1:35 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm also aichmophobic, meaning I fear sharp objects. I refuse to use anything sharper than a butter knife for ANYTHING.

This makes me wonder that you don't fear playing Beyblades...
Considering a good handful are sharp.
What beyblade is sharper than a butter knife? They aren't that sharp, though I was wary after Lightning L-Drago took a chunk of my nail off a few years back.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 07, 2013

I had an extreme phobia of heights. I wouldn't be able to go more than 1 metre high without being scared. I conquered it when my friend forced me to go on a tv tower when I was on q trip to Munich. The tv tower was like 250 metres high.

(Sep. 07, 2013  3:53 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: I have a fear of heights, the dark, and...
I also have a fear of guns, I mean who doesn't?
And finally, I also have a fear of girls. Whenever I talk to one I like about something serious I start making jokes all over the place. It really ruins things.
I second the girl one I have a fear of talking to girls and saying something stupid and making a fool of myself (of course this is a common one amongst guys) for example Hey there did you see that cloud it looks like pretty gir... I, I mean a bunny it looks like a bunny Tired (Love is so hard when you 12...)

See, that's why I stay away from it, haha.
Plus it lets me talk to everyone the same way.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - 6 God - Sep. 07, 2013

Y'all are wimps. I can talk to a girl no problem. Asking them out, it would take me 2 weeks to work up the nerve. Lol

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 07, 2013

I don't really have a hard time talking to anyone, mostly cause I think of all the girls as friends. Although, it is true that I tend to talk to the girls I like a little less.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 07, 2013

Y'all are such wimps! I can ask a girl out anytime and they can say yes, oh god I'm a pimp XD

Howm I a wimp? I don't want to ask a girl (or anyone) out. It's such a waste of time and money.

.-. I was talkin' bout everyone else oh holy sea XD

Holy sea?
And apparently, it's common and you really can't blame them. Pretty sure it's natural.
Edit: Ooooh, I get the holy sea thing now XD

Ah... nevermind Tired anywho... my fear is to be in the middle of nowhere(sea) and sharks surrounding me... stupid me and my phobias XD

man I wish I had the confidence to ask girls out Tired hopefully i'll have a girlfriend before I turn 13 Smile

Why why why are relationships so important?
I'm not trying to be rude at all, I'm actually wondering. All they do is create heartbreaks, stress, a fuller schedule, and an emptier wallet. And of course im the one out of my friends always getting hit on by people at least three years older than me -.- It's aggravating.

Forgot to mention, if you haven't noticed, I love the sea and ocean and stuff, but I'm deathly afraid of going in any lake or ocean up to my shoulders. Waist if the waters murky.
I'm scared to death somethins gonna bite my toes off...

(Sep. 07, 2013  11:13 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Why why why are relationships so important?
I'm not trying to be rude at all, I'm actually wondering. All they do is create heartbreaks, stress, a fuller schedule, and an emptier wallet. And of course im the one out of my friends always getting hit on by people at least three years older than me -.- It's aggravating.

Forgot to mention, if you haven't noticed, I love the sea and ocean and stuff, but I'm deathly afraid of going in any lake or ocean up to my shoulders. Waist if the waters murky.
I'm scared to death somethins gonna bite my toes off...

Wow, I guess you dont wanna be a father one day XD

Actually, I love kids, so I'm just gonna adopt one.