World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - xSora10 - Mar. 20, 2012

Haha, WabbitStore, yea, wind was blowing quite a bit over here.

So you're kind of scared of bugs I guess? I don't blame you, icky things. Especially spiders..*shudders*

And wasps too? I keep forgetting those. I am afraid of insects/arachnids like that. I did get stung by a wasp inside a house, and it hurts pretty bad, so I really don't get near wasp nests unless I can't help it.

EDIT: Even if the tornado does spawn over water, it still can be pretty devastating. I heard that people can drown inside them...that, or they were just rumors.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - MFB Mad Master - Mar. 27, 2012

I also have a fear of knifes, only when they are in my comfort zone I am afraid.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Wombat - Mar. 27, 2012

Death. 'nuff said.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - kbuno50 - Mar. 28, 2012

I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

This scares the CRAAAAAAAAAP outta me.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - TakasuMouce - Mar. 31, 2012

I have a phobea of the dark/what's in the dark. I am also scared of bugs, guns, blood, death, computer viruses, knives, and people who have mental problems that run after me, trying to hug me. *Shudders*

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Cannon - Mar. 31, 2012

Bugs? Really? Even an ant? aha

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Hyper27 - Mar. 31, 2012

(Mar. 28, 2012  1:44 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

Ever been alone at home and heard a sound and felt like something was going to strike behinds you? It happens a lot.

(Mar. 31, 2012  3:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: Bugs? Really? Even an ant? aha
Yes, even ants. I have had experience when they bit me, and crawled around me.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Cannon - Mar. 31, 2012

Well, last time I left cordial on my desk for like 5 minutes, then drank it, and tasted odd, and saw ants in it. YUCK!
I hate ants anyways. I mostly hate spiders or moths. Moths because I have asthma and moths spread dust or something. LOL

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Eternal Blader - Mar. 31, 2012

My biggest phobia is heights. Belive me, if I am about 4 feet above the ground my heart starts pounding, and I get all sweaty and shaky.

Me too, Enternal Blader, but I feel "excited", because I get all tingly and my body shakes/vibrates. Its weird.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Anchor - Apr. 01, 2012

Im terribly scared of snakes but there so fun to learn about! But if i saw even a tiny baby snake,i would run. I used to be scared of Chucky,but I've growned out of it. I guess im scared of Death too. I wouldn't say im scared of heights but im not too brave when it comes to them either :-)

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - TDBR - Apr. 15, 2012

My fears include insects (including butterflies), spiders, darkness, and racist groups or organizations.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - thequeenlion - Apr. 15, 2012

I'm afraid of the dark, spiders, ghost, getting too close to someone(both ways),and being left completely alone. Speechless glad i got that off my chest

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - MFB Mad Master - Apr. 15, 2012

(Mar. 31, 2012  3:53 AM)Hyper27 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:44 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

Ever been alone at home and heard a sound and felt like something was going to strike behinds you? It happens a lot.
Happens to me but I'm not scared of that because if anyone ever did sneak into my house, I know karate and I'm a black belt.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Hazel - Apr. 16, 2012

Yeah, guns really care if you can break a board with your pinky or whatever.

You do kung-fu at a real armed robber and you're the dead guy being pulled out of your house on the six o'clock news with the subtitle "Unfortunate Youth Does a Dumb Thing".

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Duck - Apr. 16, 2012

My biggest fear is a deadly secret... My second biggest fear is of spiders! I hate those evil spiders! My third is that my precious sub-wolfie stops protecting me!

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Damaged - Apr. 16, 2012

heights it feels like i gonna fall to my death but i love rollercosters weird right?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - PlayBlitz - Apr. 16, 2012

Hmm...
I'm feared from all the Insects,Night,Dark,My Mom,Frogs,Snakes and more..!

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Funkasaurus - Apr. 16, 2012

Im not scared of heights, im scared of falling from them. And im scared of jump out scares. I also think there is someone in my house at 3am. Usually my cat.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Dashy - Jun. 06, 2012

I really hate spiders!
That is the only thing I am scared of!

(But this is wierd, I kinda like the big hairy onesPinching_eyes_2)

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Cookie Bouquets - Jun. 07, 2012

Phobia? I have a phobia of phobias.

RE: Youe Biggest Phobia - Driger Kai - Jun. 07, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2010  8:56 PM)Apply Without Wrote: When I was very little I was always freaked out by overflowing toilets.
Overflowing toilets? My sister is scared of FALLING in the toilet. I have Stupidaphbia. The fear of being seen acting stupid. (Its a fake phobia).

(Apr. 16, 2012  5:46 AM)PlayBlitz Wrote: Hmm...
I'm feared from all the Insects,Night,Dark,My Mom,Frogs,Snakes and more..!
Your scared of your mom?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Tri - Jun. 07, 2012

I am scared of bees like cats are scared of dogs! (I used a metaphor!)
When I mow my lawn, I make sure to avoid large bees getting the pollen from the wild flowers, and mow where I dodged the bee when the bee is gone.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Tetsu - Jun. 07, 2012

I am afraid of bathrooms...

OKAY WHEN YOUR LITTLE AND YOU WATCH ZOMBIELAND THAT ONE PART SCARED THE BAJEBUS OUT OF ME!! I mainly hate opening them. Because I turn the lights off when I go to bed, and then i close the door...and every morning I have to go...so I hate opening the door, and then the shower curtains...

F.Y.I. Hitsugiya just called me a bathroom XD

Edit: Oh...never mind...

Oh also, I fear hitsugiya. He wants to--oh no...he found me...H-HELP!

Nah...I love that kid...
(He forced me to say that!)