World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Biggest Phobia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Your Biggest Phobia (/Thread-Your-Biggest-Phobia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - earthleone234 - Mar. 15, 2011

Zombies. I play Black Ops Nazi Zombies, thats probably why. When I go to sleep I am afraid of a zombies leaping through the window and strangling me to death

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Nano - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:34 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Zombies. I play Black Ops Nazi Zombies, thats probably why. When I go to sleep I am afraid of a zombies leaping through the window and strangling me to death

That's why you place mushrooms and pea plants in your yard Wink

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Synth - Mar. 16, 2011

my fear is zombies,getting your flesh ripped apart,and my worst fear,MY DAD BEING DRUNK

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - X1 - Mar. 16, 2011

Seriously, My Biggest Phobia Is Dead, Ripped Off Bodies ... I Have Seen One In An Accident On Road.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - kanato dolsrin - Mar. 16, 2011

actually blood, bodies. and guts dont work with me besides bashing out brains thats just horrid! but my biggist phobia........are ticks of my god, those things dont die! i hate them, my room got infested with them one time and iv been in fear of them ever since!

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Half Nail - Mar. 18, 2011

Bees. Little fat fuzzy tanks of pain that defy aerodynamics.

THEY ARE SATAN'S PLAYTHINGS.

Which is why I did not enjoy Bee Movie very much.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 09, 2011

Not a Bump or Necro.
Mine is DoomsdayPhobia (the fear of the end of the world).
I'm also scared of Hornets.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Janstarblast - Apr. 09, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:43 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Bees. Little fat fuzzy tanks of pain that defy aerodynamics.

LOL! Great way to define something like bees. Well, I am afraid of heights. Especially when there is water down below. Combination of Hydrophobia and Acrophobia. Thus, I'll never dive into a swimming pool from that plank sorta thing...

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:43 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Bees. Little fat fuzzy tanks of pain that defy aerodynamics.

Definitely true. I hate bees, apiphobia is so common.
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:00 AM)_bullseye_ Wrote: Favorite fear name: Triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13).

My worst fear: Dying in a bathroom. Slipping in a bathroom and hitting my head on a sink or toilet and bleeding out. Then getting found with my pants around my ankles. That's the worst.

In my opinion, that's not scary, just.... really awkward and embarrassing.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Zoombeyblade - Apr. 10, 2011

vampires because i watched alot of v-movies and the wbo account dude, that person was mean to me when i wrote a story and called me lazy

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - BrawlLawl - Apr. 10, 2011

Rebecca Black =(

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - koyoya6543 - Apr. 10, 2011

Spiders.Small creeps that have BIG fangs.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - MOTHER - Apr. 10, 2011

Bugs and what happens after death. I never liked bugs, even though I'm a guy. I'm afraid of what happens after death 'cause, well I don't know. I just am.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

spiders i hate them one time we had a project in 5th grade for them and i screamed when i opened the book which is why i was scared of the spider man scene when the spider bite him.im still scared of them and when i see one a scream my head off.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Idek - Apr. 10, 2011

I'm scared that my beys will bounce out the stadium and hit me in my eye or face when I lean over it like the warning sticker says don't.

Seriously,my phobia would have to be zombies.Why?Why not?There dead people walking around with body parts falling off and decaying skin.There just nasty.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - bb gregandcin - Apr. 10, 2011

water( cant swim) hieghts( feel like I am about to die or fall) and the dark( want to go to the bathroom at night but cant find the way)

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - KCPJ - Apr. 10, 2011

the end of thw world,any day it could happen

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Deikailo - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  5:31 AM)Idk Wrote: Seriously,my phobia would have to be zombies.Why?Why not?There dead people walking around with body parts falling off and decaying skin.There just nasty.
That, and they never sleep. We need sleep. There's no stability whereas most prefer a degree predictability and stability.

I used to have EXTREMELY bad nightmares that eventually escalated into night terrors. In boarding school, I'd wake up and still think I was dreaming and that everyone around me was a zombie.

I got over this by training myself to fly in my dreams. I'd hover like, 5 feet above the zombies' heads and then sit in a tree and laugh. Then I decided "why stop there?" and grew claws like Alex Mercer in Prototype (I loved that game) and started ripping through them just like he did.

If you can lucid dream that's the best way to get over that fear.

Thanks Deikailo!I'll try that.You described me in that post.I'm scared to go outside after 9 or 10 cause thats when zombies come out.If I do go out after then I run to where ever I'm going,unless I'm with someone. (preferably adult)

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - MOTHER - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  5:34 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: water( cant swim) hieghts( feel like I am about to die or fall) and the dark( want to go to the bathroom at night but cant find the way)

You can't swim? How old are you? (I don't mean to be mean) And I forgot to say I also am afraid of the dark, but only the first few night we move into a new home.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Deikailo - Apr. 10, 2011

No, no, don't run, they'll hear you. Walk slow so you can hear their footsteps. Also, if they really are dead, you'll be able to smell them.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Vongola-Hibari - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  10:16 PM)ZIM Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:34 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: water( cant swim) hieghts( feel like I am about to die or fall) and the dark( want to go to the bathroom at night but cant find the way)

And I forgot to say I also am afraid of the dark

That's why I keep my T.V. on and two night lights on in my room.

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - KCPJ - Apr. 10, 2011

when i hear about zombies,i always think of thriller

(Apr. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, no, don't run, they'll hear you. Walk slow so you can hear their footsteps. Also, if they really are dead, you'll be able to smell them.

Ahh,I didn't think of that.You my friend are a prophet.Wait,what if I'm sick and can't smell them and I'm listing to music?

RE: Your Biggest Phobia - Deikailo - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  10:28 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: when i hear about zombies,i always think of thriller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:28 PM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, no, don't run, they'll hear you. Walk slow so you can hear their footsteps. Also, if they really are dead, you'll be able to smell them.

Ahh,I didn't think of that.You my friend are a prophet.Wait,what if I'm sick and can't smell them and I'm listing to music?
Why would you prioritize listening to music above survival?

Anyway, I think this is getting too much into "zombie apocalypse" instead of general phobias. If you want to talk zombie apocalypse, IM or PM me.