World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Houston/Austin, Texas, USA] Texas Circuit - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Houston/Austin, Texas, USA] Texas Circuit (/Thread-Houston-Austin-Texas-USA-Texas-Circuit)

[Houston/Austin, Texas, USA] Texas Circuit - ZephyrDraco - Jun. 21, 2022

Hi! The Texas Circuit consists of multiple highly competitive individuals in the Southern Texas region. Admittance to the team will be possible at tournaments in the Houston area, many of which will have notification here in this thread. We have 8 admission leaders, and in order to be admitted, those who wish to join must be evaluated to perform very well in battle against 3 of these 8. (This doesn't necessarily mean a win, and a win doesn't necessarily guarantee a count.) Think of it to be like the Elite 4 from Pokemon, but people can pick and choose which to face. Those who perform outstandingly against more of these 8 leaders can gain recognition within the team. Each of these teams will be themed: 2 for each type; attack, balance, stamina, defense. If you are interested in joining or challenging, please mention in the thread!

As of now, our 8 admission leaders are:
ZephyrDraco
TheMyth
raybuster
lulaw28
Blader union
Khoa Ly
USN
ZestyPhresh

If you are interested, let us know and we will try our best to PM you our Discord Server.

RE: [Houston/Austin, Texas, USA] Texas Circuit - USN - Jun. 22, 2022

(Jun. 21, 2022  10:26 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hi! The Texas Circuit consists of multiple highly competitive individuals in the Southern Texas region. Admittance to the team will be possible at tournaments in the Houston area, many of which will have notification here in this thread. We have 6 admission leaders, and in order to be admitted, those who wish to join must be evaluated to perform very well in battle against 3 of these 6. (This doesn't necessarily mean a win, and a win doesn't necessarily guarantee a count.) Think of it to be like the Elite 4 from Pokemon, but people can pick and choose which to face. Those who perform outstandingly against more of these 6 leaders can gain recognition within the team. Each of these teams will be themed: one for rubber attack, plastic attack, destabilization/true defense, true stamina/LAD, anti-attack, and balance/mode change. If you are interested in joining or challenging, please mention in the thread!

As of now, our 6 admission leaders are:
ZephyrDraco
TheMyth
raybuster
lulaw28
Blader union
Khoa Ly

Can I be admitted?
I've beaten...
  • Khoa Ly in It's Not Over Till It's Over
  • raybuster in Metal Majesty (Unranked)
I've put up a good fight against...
  • Zephyr Draco in Blader's Kingdom South #2
  • Blader Union in Blader's Kingdom South #2
I've also won 3 tournaments and achieved 2nd place in another.

RE: [Houston/Austin, Texas, USA] Texas Circuit - ZephyrDraco - Jun. 22, 2022

(Jun. 22, 2022  12:36 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2022  10:26 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hi! The Texas Circuit consists of multiple highly competitive individuals in the Southern Texas region. Admittance to the team will be possible at tournaments in the Houston area, many of which will have notification here in this thread. We have 6 admission leaders, and in order to be admitted, those who wish to join must be evaluated to perform very well in battle against 3 of these 6. (This doesn't necessarily mean a win, and a win doesn't necessarily guarantee a count.) Think of it to be like the Elite 4 from Pokemon, but people can pick and choose which to face. Those who perform outstandingly against more of these 6 leaders can gain recognition within the team. Each of these teams will be themed: one for rubber attack, plastic attack, destabilization/true defense, true stamina/LAD, anti-attack, and balance/mode change. If you are interested in joining or challenging, please mention in the thread!

As of now, our 6 admission leaders are:
ZephyrDraco
TheMyth
raybuster
lulaw28
Blader union
Khoa Ly

Can I be admitted?
I've beaten...
  • Khoa Ly in It's Not Over Till It's Over
  • raybuster in Metal Majesty (Unranked)
I've put up a good fight against...
  • Zephyr Draco in Blader's Kingdom South #2
  • Blader Union in Blader's Kingdom South #2
I've also won 3 tournaments and achieved 2nd place in another.
You're in Smile I'm pretty sure you're already aware, but I'll adjust the initial post to reflect that