World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! (/Thread-BeyDays-2022-BeyLotto-Winner-Announcement)

Pages: 1 2

BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - th!nk - Jun. 12, 2022

[Image: Uxm8FOJ.png]

Hello World Bladers!

This year's BeyDays saw our talented Organizers host a grand total of SEVENTEEN events with ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE participants across the USA, Canada and even Australia! Now that the dust has settled after an amazing two weekends of High-Stakes Blading Action, here is the moment you've all been waiting for - the prize draw!

With multiple prizes up for grabs, from Bit Boosters to bling out your Forum Profile to a super-rare Gold Ultimate Valkyrie, we have drawn the following winners!

Bit Booster Winners!

First off, the following 25 participants get their choice of a Bit Booster!

Friedpasta
Fire blader07
Eddiehh
robert_loller
DeceasedCrab
Tayray26
SupaDav03
Roenetric
FreeBob12
jamie
Matt Wong
Metal Gear
Minion
Mr Power
Lowquality29
shrim
Zach216
th!nk
Ann2@
Kei
Wingeagle99
FierceFighter
Garishi
originalzankye
Lilstreet

Onto the physical prizes!

Physical Prize Winners!

In 5th Place, winning Greatest Raphael.Ov.HXt+'!
[Image: 4LIuPdX.png]
MagikHorse

In 4th Place, winning Prominence Valkyrie.Ov.At'-0
[Image: eOczp4j.png]
#Fafnir

In 3rd Place, winning Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3
[Image: hv5287H.png]
DoomsizerJVille

In 2nd Place, winning Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3 and a WBO T-Shirt
[Image: 6feSOSy.png]
RacingCheetahz

AND A BIG DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

OUR FIRST PRIZE WINNER, WINNING A GOLD ULTIMATE VALKYRIE PLUS A WBO T-SHIRT IS!

[Image: cZE0tZ1.png]
Diamond Blader, winner of WhatTheBeyDays?!

Congratulations to all of our winners - and thank you to everyone who came together to make the return of BeyDays a massive event!

Claiming Your Prize!

If you were one of our 30 lucky winners, private message me within two (2) weeks with your choice of Bit Booster from the below!

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]

Physical Prize Winners, private message me with your shipping details (name, postal address, contact number) as well as Bit Booster choice within two (2) weeks to claim your prize!

Please make sure to be timely as prizes (Bit Boosters or Physical) not claimed by the two week deadline (26/06/2022 11:59PM EST) will be forfeit.

Distribution of Bit of Days X, Bit Boosters and shipping of Physical Prizes may take 1-2 months.

RE: BEYDAYS 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - thewaterfallkid - Jun. 12, 2022

congrats everyone !!

RE: BEYDAYS 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - SupaDav03 - Jun. 12, 2022

Congrats everyone! BeyDays 2022 seemed like a big success!

RE: BEYDAYS 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Zektor - Jun. 12, 2022

Let's go!! Congrats diamondblader and everyone else!

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - shrim - Jun. 12, 2022

(Jun. 12, 2022  2:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: [Image: Uxm8FOJ.png]

Hello World Bladers!

This year's BeyDays saw our talented Organizers host a grand total of SEVENTEEN events with ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE participants across the USA, Canada and even Australia! Now that the dust has settled after an amazing two weekends of High-Stakes Blading Action, here is the moment you've all been waiting for - the prize draw!

With multiple prizes up for grabs, from Bit Boosters to bling out your Forum Profile to a super-rare Gold Ultimate Valkyrie, we have drawn the following winners!

Bit Booster Winners!

Friedpasta
Fire blader07
Eddiehh
robert_loller
DeceasedCrab
Tayray26
SupaDav03
Roenetric
FreeBob12
jamie
Matt Wong
Metal Gear
Minion
Mr Power
Lowquality29
shrim
Zach216
th!nk
Ann2@
Kei
Wingeagle99
FierceFighter
Garishi
originalzankye
Lilstreet

Physical Prize Winners!

MagikHorse

#Fafnir

DoomsizerJVille

RacingCheetahz

Congratulations to all of our winners - and thank you to everyone who came together to make the return of BeyDays a massive event!

Claiming Your Prize!

If you were one of our 30 lucky winners, private message me within two (2) weeks with your choice of Bit Booster from the below!

Physical Prize Winners, private message me with your shipping details (name, postal address, contact number) as well as Bit Booster choice within two (2) weeks to claim your prize!

Please make sure to be timely as prizes (Bit Boosters or Physical) not claimed by the two week deadline (26/06/2022 11:59PM EST) will be forfeit.

Distribution of Bit of Days X, Bit Boosters and shipping of Physical Prizes may take 1-2 months.

I'llget a bit booster driver.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - MagikHorse - Jun. 12, 2022

Wooo! You can't go wrong with a spare HXt+' in these days, so I'll take it.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Diamond Blader - Jun. 13, 2022

Omg I won that’s the coolest thing ever I couldn’t even dream of winning the bey lotto!!!!!!!!

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Kei - Jun. 14, 2022

Thanks to everyone who participated in BeyDays! And thank you to all of the Organizers and Staff for helping to get everything submitted and processed so quick. I'm happy we were able to finally bring back this tradition. Smile

edit: Oh! I see I won a Bit Booster too, haha. Awesome.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Friedpasta - Jun. 16, 2022

(Jun. 12, 2022  2:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: [Image: Uxm8FOJ.png]

Hello World Bladers!

Bit Booster Winners!

Friedpasta
Fire blader07
Eddiehh
robert_loller
DeceasedCrab
Tayray26
SupaDav03
Roenetric
FreeBob12
jamie
Matt Wong
Metal Gear
Minion
Mr Power
Lowquality29
shrim
Zach216
th!nk
Ann2@
Kei
Wingeagle99
FierceFighter
Garishi
originalzankye
Lilstreet

Physical Prize Winners!

MagikHorse

#Fafnir

DoomsizerJVille

RacingCheetahz

Claiming Your Prize!

I would like a purple please

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - jamie - Jun. 17, 2022

I would like a vivid bit booster please and thank you

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - DeceasedCrab - Jun. 17, 2022

Private message. He said private message. If you don't send him a direct message through the message button with your choice of bit booster, you might not get it. I don't think posting in the thread will count. Please do not miss out on your prize by not following instructions.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Mr Power - Jun. 23, 2022

I’m so confused, how did you guys determine the physical prize winners ? Pretty sure I came in second at beydays for burst standard

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - th!nk - Jun. 24, 2022

(Jun. 23, 2022  11:59 PM)Mr Power Wrote: I’m so confused, how did you guys determine the physical prize winners ? Pretty sure I came in second at beydays for burst standard

There were 5 physical prizes+face booster plus 25 face booster only prizes. The prizes are drawn randomly from the list of BeyDays participants.
For the first prize, only participants with a top 3 finish were eligible for the draw. So, I made a list of top 3 finishers based on the results spreadsheets of each BeyDays tournament and chucked it into random.org for first place. I did the same with a list of all BeyDays participants to produce a randomised list for the remaining 29 spots.

I hope this answers the question?

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - th!nk - Jun. 24, 2022

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi all, just a reminder that it is the last few days to get your face booster requests in! I've noted down everyone's requests via PM, Discord, and in the Thread so far (thanks to those who PMd me though - makes it easier to track/double-check). DoomsizerJVille, Tayray26, Roenetric, FreeBob12, Matt Wong, Metal Gear, Minion, Mr Power, Ann2@, FierceFighter and Lilstreet I am yet to receive your face booster requests. If you haven't selected a booster by the deadline, as a matter of making sure you don't miss out I will randomly select a booster for you Smile

The response window is now closed, and if you did not reply I have randomly assigned you a bit booster so that you don't miss out! Thanks again to all of the participants of BeyDays this year!

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Kei - Jul. 03, 2022

Diamond Blader RacingCheetahz DoomsizerJVille #Fafnir MagikHorse Friedpasta Fire blader07 Eddiehh robert_loller DeceasedCrab Tayray26 SupaDav03 Roenetric FreeBob12 jamie Matt Wong Metal Gear Minion Mr Power Lowquality29 shrim Zach216 th!nk Ann2@ Wingeagle99 FierceFighter Garishi originalzankye Lilstreet

Hello to all of the BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto winners! All of the Bit Boosters that each of you won have now been awarded.

All physical prizes have been ordered except for the shirts for Diamond Blader and RacingCheetahz, and the gold Ultimate Valkyrie for Diamond Blader. We have a few details we still need from both of you in order to be able to order these. We'll be in touch via private message soon.

I will follow up with each of the physical prize winners via private message once I have confirmation that the prizes have shipped.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Diamond Blader - Jul. 03, 2022

(Jul. 03, 2022  7:06 PM)Kei Wrote: Diamond Blader RacingCheetahz DoomsizerJVille #Fafnir MagikHorse Friedpasta Fire blader07 Eddiehh robert_loller DeceasedCrab Tayray26 SupaDav03 Roenetric FreeBob12 jamie Matt Wong Metal Gear Minion Mr Power Lowquality29 shrim Zach216 th!nk Ann2@ Wingeagle99 FierceFighter Garishi originalzankye Lilstreet

Hello to all of the BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto winners! All of the Bit Boosters that each of you won have now been awarded.

All physical prizes have been ordered except for the shirts for Diamond Blader and RacingCheetahz, and the gold Ultimate Valkyrie for Diamond Blader. We have a few details we still need from both of you in order to be able to order these. We'll be in touch via private message soon.

I will follow up with each of the physical prize winners via private message once I have confirmation that the prizes have shipped.

I gave all the info to th!nk so he should have it

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 03, 2022

Kei I asked th!nk for the AZURE bit. I appear to have the Cygnus bit. I am confused as to why this is.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Diamond Blader - Jul. 03, 2022

(Jul. 03, 2022  7:12 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Kei I asked th!nk for the AZURE bit. I appear to have the Cygnus bit. I am confused as to why this is.

I havent even receved a bit and i asked th!nk for AZURE to

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Garishi - Jul. 03, 2022

Hm yes I also seem to have gotten a different bit. Requested Amethyst and got Gryph.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 03, 2022

(Jul. 03, 2022  8:48 PM)Garishi Wrote: Hm yes I also seem to have gotten a different bit. Requested Amethyst and got Gryph.

Apparently, instead of being the nice colorful bits we actually wanted, the bit boosters are like card packs that contain an entirely different group of bits, unlike the nice looking bit we wanted.
Personally, I'd like my Cygnus bit removed, it's ugly. Maybe just remove the bit booster rewards if they're not going to be properly explained, or give us the ability to turn off the appearance of certain bits.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Garishi - Jul. 03, 2022

(Jul. 03, 2022  8:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2022  8:48 PM)Garishi Wrote: Hm yes I also seem to have gotten a different bit. Requested Amethyst and got Gryph.

Apparently, instead of being the nice colorful bits we actually wanted, the bit boosters are like card packs that contain an entirely different group of bits, unlike the nice looking bit we wanted.
Personally, I'd like my Cygnus bit removed, it's ugly. Maybe just remove the bit booster rewards if they're not going to be properly explained, or give us the ability to turn off the appearance of certain bits.

Ahhh got it! I didn’t understand how it worked.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - TrainiacJ - Jul. 04, 2022

(Jul. 03, 2022  8:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Apparently, instead of being the nice colorful bits we actually wanted, the bit boosters are like card packs that contain an entirely different group of bits, unlike the nice looking bit we wanted.

The Bit system is explained here, which is in the "Help" section: https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

I don't believe we have plans to toggle the visibility of Bits right now, since to my memory we haven't ever had people complain about something as trivial getting a cute little PNG under their icon before. Personally, I think Cygnus is really cool, so I'd be more grateful for this gift if I were in your position lol

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Diamond Blader - Jul. 05, 2022

(Jul. 04, 2022  1:55 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2022  8:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Apparently, instead of being the nice colorful bits we actually wanted, the bit boosters are like card packs that contain an entirely different group of bits, unlike the nice looking bit we wanted.

The Bit system is explained here, which is in the "Help" section: https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

I don't believe we have plans to toggle the visibility of Bits right now, since to my memory we haven't ever had people complain about something as trivial getting a cute little PNG under their icon before. Personally, I think Cygnus is really cool, so I'd be more grateful for this gift if I were in your position lol

Wait I am getting confused after reading that,in a bit booster you can get eny bit?

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - TrainiacJ - Jul. 05, 2022

(Jul. 05, 2022  1:49 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: Wait I am getting confused after reading that,in a bit booster you can get eny bit?

You can't get any Bit in a Bit Booster, but each Bit Booster does have its own pool of available bits. Think of it like a Random Booster; each one has its own exclusive pulls. There isn't a list of what Bits are available in which Booster (this is intentional, though IMO now that we're 10+ years removed from the system's inception we probably should change that), but generally speaking, the lower down on the list of Bit Boosters that's in the Opening Post (Red at the top, Azurite at the bottom) a given Bit Booster is, the more recent the basis of the possible obtainable Bits will be. And of course, there are some bits that you can't get in a Bit Booster, like the Bronze/Silver/Gold Bits, or Bits you get from doing something onsite, but that's already covered in the Help section.

RE: BeyDays 2022 BeyLotto Winner Announcement! - Mr Power - Jul. 05, 2022

(Jun. 24, 2022  12:13 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2022  11:59 PM)Mr Power Wrote: I’m so confused, how did you guys determine the physical prize winners ? Pretty sure I came in second at beydays for burst standard

There were 5 physical prizes+face booster plus 25 face booster only prizes. The prizes are drawn randomly from the list of BeyDays participants.
For the first prize, only participants with a top 3 finish were eligible for the draw. So, I made a list of top 3 finishers based on the results spreadsheets of each BeyDays tournament and chucked it into random.org for first place. I did the same with a list of all BeyDays participants to produce a randomised list for the remaining 29 spots.

I hope this answers the question?

Yes it does answer my question